Penney signs Kaz

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

The Tees Mouth
Team Supported: Darlington

Penney signs Kaz

Post by The Tees Mouth » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Penney has took Kaz to Oldham aswell now. So much for him going back to Poland. Andy Collett was always a big fan of his.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Ne ... 63,00.html

bigrichiet

Re: Penney signs Kaz

Post by bigrichiet » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm

he couldnt kick a turd but seemed pretty good otherwise, dunno whether he could make the step up like, he's not even proven at l2 level, still collet knows more than me

TeessideQuaker

Post by TeessideQuaker » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:42 pm

If Andy Collett thinks he's good enough, then he's good enough. We've seen first hand how good Andy is at bringing the best out of goalkeepers, so let's not doubt him. Personally, I always rated Kaz.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Judging by the performance of Oldham's two fullbacks against Blackpool at the weekend it isn't a goalie that DP needs .... ha ha ha ... and he certainly can't have ours ... 8-) Anyway its time people moved on from DP and his "ambitions". I certainly have ... :D

divas

Post by divas » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm

AIDO wrote:Judging by the performance of Oldham's two fullbacks against Blackpool at the weekend it isn't a goalie that DP needs .... ha ha ha ... and he certainly can't have ours ... 8-) Anyway its time people moved on from DP and his "ambitions". I certainly have ... :D
they cant have been that bad, blackpool have just signed eardley from oldham!

Makka Pakka

Post by Makka Pakka » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:53 pm

I'm stunned, I'd have thought Clayton Fortune would have been higher up on his list than Kaz!
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

TeessideQuaker

Post by TeessideQuaker » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 pm

divas wrote:
AIDO wrote:Judging by the performance of Oldham's two fullbacks against Blackpool at the weekend it isn't a goalie that DP needs .... ha ha ha ... and he certainly can't have ours ... 8-) Anyway its time people moved on from DP and his "ambitions". I certainly have ... :D
they cant have been that bad, blackpool have just signed eardley from oldham!
That Neal Eardley is a quality player.

divas

Post by divas » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm

actually eardley didnt play in that match, but pav did and scored twice.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Kaz never looked like the best prospect, but Penney/Collett clearly see something in him to have taken him with them.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC