Curtis Fleming

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fetish_bob
Team Supported: hartlepool

Curtis Fleming

Post by Fetish_bob » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Currently at Billingham Synthonia. Has allegedly had an interview for your current vacant manager's position.

Raj Singh ( Boro supporter), Graham Fordy ex Boro.

Put that with the alleged Hignett/ Pallister information I was told it seems there a good chance that your next manager may well be someone who has Boro connections.

I'm not on wind up, just stuff been told, if the Fleming info is correct, it may only go that far as he may not have had a good interview, so I'm not saying he is to be appointed just that he's allegedly been interviewed.

And of course he did play for you in 2004/05. Must still be in area if he managing Synners.
Ray Simpson - Saturday 22 October 2011:
"No doubt about it, Braintree are the better side"

Quakers outclassed by 'Essex pub team'Craig Stoddart Monday 24th October 2011

LoidLucan
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Curtis Fleming

Post by LoidLucan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Bob, can't you just bugga off and have a hand shandy over your latest pair of thongs or summat.

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Bob , dont you have a gimp suit to try out or something ? It would be nice if you could back up any of your claims , but you dont !!! I am expecting a thread about Sir Brian Little next , or anyone else the DARLO fans dont want as manager . FAIL . Please try harder ;)

divas

Post by divas » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

i dont doubt that fleming has been interviewed, since he was at the stadium last night, its one thing getting an interview and another getting the job tho.

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Exactly - I imagine several will of been interviewed, including Fleming.

I'm sure Raj will realise we need someone who has done it before in the conference - like Cooper. He needs to protect his investment, and I'm hoping he's sharp enough to know that someone like Fleming, Pallister or Hignett just won't cut it, and we'll be left looking again after the first couple of months of the new season.

With Raj hopefully reading the forum too, it won't take him long to see the potential reaction to such an appointment!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Raj Singh will be conducting interviews with probably every half decent applicant. Then he can see what each person offers.

In my eyes, I wouldn't like to see Curtis Fleming get the job. I'd prefer someon with a little more experience in Football League Management.

darlo999

Post by darlo999 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 am

If curtis becomes our manager, thn i will not be returning to the arena. Raj would be going down the same road as the appiontment of stan. we need someone with experience at lower league not no experience at all.
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

Santino

Post by Santino » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 am

I agree with darlo999, Fleming would be a totally underwhelming appointment. Same with Hignett, Pallister, Ravanelli, Afonso Alves or any frigger else who's a member of the Boro old boys club. Not interested.

coles

Post by coles » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:00 am

From what I understand the club wanted to have the new guy in place for the game on saturday but that is not possible. It is beleived that Raj Singh has already held interviews with at least one person possibly more and another rumour I heard last night from within the club is that they think one interview may have taken place before stan was dismissed. The general feeling inside the club from a couple of people I have quizzed about it is that there are a lot of whispers around Mark Cooper.

Now before everyone jumps on me asking about sources etc I don't post as much as I used to however when I post its with genuine points to make and my information is usually in the right ball park. I have been at the stadium twice this week on an evening because my son has just been taken into the centre of excellence so was able to spend a bit of time with the coaches at the club.