Season Ticket Arrangements

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

wylam_rangers
Team Supported: Darlington

Season Ticket Arrangements

Post by wylam_rangers » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:16 pm

The office are processing tickets as fast as possible but some may not be ready before the Bury match.

Here is the sitrep as at 1630 today.

If your surname is A-C and you ordered your ticket before this week it should be ready for collection now.

No season tickets will be processed on Monday because of the need to concentrate on the Leeds match.

The club are aiming to get tickets ready by next Friday and would prefer collection in person (where possible) during the week.

On the outside chance that your ticket is not ready you will get a "seat voucher" for the Bury match.

Club very pleased with the response following the admin exit announcement this morning.

Please telephone if possible before making special journeys - they will try to keep us up to date with the situation via the message boards.

The_Ozzman_Cometh

Re: Season Ticket Arrangements

Post by The_Ozzman_Cometh » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Ozzman here....I sent my renewal form along with a SAE inside...my surname begins with F and as I'm living down in Notts cant pick it up from the office.

Do you think they'll send it in the post or can i pick it up from the club at the Bury home game.

The Ozzman
The World is Full of Kings & Queens
Who Blind your Eyes then Steal your Dreams

Child_in_Time

Re: Season Ticket Arrangements

Post by Child_in_Time » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:48 pm

The_Ozzman_Cometh wrote:Ozzman here....I sent my renewal form along with a SAE inside...my surname begins with F and as I'm living down in Notts cant pick it up from the office.

Do you think they'll send it in the post or can i pick it up from the club at the Bury home game.

The Ozzman
No worries mate. You email the club to give me permission and I'll collect yours. I'm already collecting one for the Beard. I can pass it on at one of the regular pre-match drinking establishments.