Hazel and Sukar

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

lo36789
Posts: 10875
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by lo36789 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:14 am

Non league moved on the EFL system about a year ago so it's done via IFAS. Which means that the purchasing club submit the application to register the player.

The exception is work experience loans which have to be 'pushed' by players contracted club.

No confirmations anymore of players moving 'out'. The player will just disappear off your list at some point.

The lack of notifications on changes in player status caused carnage at the start of this season.

There were 800 registered players who between midnight on Friday and midday on Saturday on the day of the FA Cup preliminary round...were unilaterally made ineligible by the FA without any notification. It was due to some FIFA data about players who they didn't have a record of being cleared out of a country.

Some clubs picked up on it...others were removed from the competition.

Quakers2009
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by Quakers2009 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm

Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.

User avatar
CrazyDarlo
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Thirsk

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by CrazyDarlo » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm

Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.
He also suggested that the move may fall through as he’s needed here. If you throw enough darts…

Quakers2009
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by Quakers2009 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:48 pm

CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.
He also suggested that the move may fall through as he’s needed here. If you throw enough darts…
Again, nonsense.

Hazel's transfer was lined-up last week but it was delayed due to him being needed against Scunthorpe.

Loan_star then finds out last night that he's gone, posts it on here before anyone and you say 'if you throw enough darts'. :lol:

AndyPark even knew the club, man. But I'm the deluded one! :lol:

EDJOHNS
Posts: 1578
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by EDJOHNS » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:02 pm

lo36789 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:14 am
Non league moved on the EFL system about a year ago so it's done via IFAS. Which means that the purchasing club submit the application to register the player.

The exception is work experience loans which have to be 'pushed' by players contracted club.

No confirmations anymore of players moving 'out'. The player will just disappear off your list at some point.

The lack of notifications on changes in player status caused carnage at the start of this season.

There were 800 registered players who between midnight on Friday and midday on Saturday on the day of the FA Cup preliminary round...were unilaterally made ineligible by the FA without any notification. It was due to some FIFA data about players who they didn't have a record of being cleared out of a country.

Some clubs picked up on it...others were removed from the competition.
Thanks for that. Getting sloppy and not keeping on top of it as I used to do as I know I won't be back involved again. Had many a long night with the fax machine back in the 90's and many a laugh with a lovely lady called Wendy Wilson at the FA. If she is still there she will be a total nut job by now !!!!

User avatar
loan_star
Posts: 7056
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by loan_star » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:15 pm

CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.
He also suggested that the move may fall through as he’s needed here. If you throw enough darts…
I suggested the move may fall through if he wasn't allowed to leave soon as the buying club could change their mind. He has obviously managed to convince the manager that he's best off going now rather than miss out on the transfer altogether.

User avatar
CrazyDarlo
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Thirsk

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by CrazyDarlo » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:21 pm

Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:48 pm
CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.
He also suggested that the move may fall through as he’s needed here. If you throw enough darts…
Again, nonsense.

Hazel's transfer was lined-up last week but it was delayed due to him being needed against Scunthorpe.

Loan_star then finds out last night that he's gone, posts it on here before anyone and you say 'if you throw enough darts'. :lol:

AndyPark even knew the club, man. But I'm the deluded one! :lol:
He wasn’t needed against Scunthorpe, we had Nelson available Saturday. Simms as well.

Quakers2009
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by Quakers2009 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:42 pm

CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:21 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:48 pm
CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.
He also suggested that the move may fall through as he’s needed here. If you throw enough darts…
Again, nonsense.

Hazel's transfer was lined-up last week but it was delayed due to him being needed against Scunthorpe.

Loan_star then finds out last night that he's gone, posts it on here before anyone and you say 'if you throw enough darts'. :lol:

AndyPark even knew the club, man. But I'm the deluded one! :lol:
He wasn’t needed against Scunthorpe, we had Nelson available Saturday. Simms as well.
Sorry, I'll rephrase that, Hazel was needed for the run-in of fixtures due to Nelson's upcoming three-game suspension - Simms is/was also not up to it.

This is the same player that Gowling completely dropped from the Chorley game, by the way.

But of course, my words mean nothing as I didn't provide a portfolio of evidence to prove what was happening, and it's of course completely reasonable to keep a player at the club who has been undermined in the media, dropped from the squad and told he isn't needed, all whilst risking the transfer falling through as we now have a striker shortage...

Ghost_Of_1883
Posts: 1516
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hazel and Sukar

Post by Ghost_Of_1883 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:47 pm

CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:21 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:48 pm
CrazyDarlo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm
Quakers2009 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Well, Hazel has gone.

Loan_star called it yesterday, no evidence - just what he's been told I'm sure.
He also suggested that the move may fall through as he’s needed here. If you throw enough darts…
Again, nonsense.

Hazel's transfer was lined-up last week but it was delayed due to him being needed against Scunthorpe.

Loan_star then finds out last night that he's gone, posts it on here before anyone and you say 'if you throw enough darts'. :lol:

AndyPark even knew the club, man. But I'm the deluded one! :lol:
He wasn’t needed against Scunthorpe, we had Nelson available Saturday. Simms as well.
Loan Star has a track record of getting correct information, going back years and years.

There's those that know, and those that don't. It might pay to listen to those in the know from time to time, rather than disbelieving them then implying they got lucky.

Post Reply