Pools to be deducted 3 points

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Fanatic
Team Supported: Darlington

Pools to be deducted 3 points

Post by Darlo_Fanatic » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Played Liddle when he was not supposed to.

:lol:
DARLO FANATIC

Supporting DARLO might be a heartache but it's a heartache I chose to have.

Ned_Flanders

Re: Pools to be deducted 3 points

Post by Ned_Flanders » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 pm

So fuck Fanatic , no offence fella but i couldnt give a monkeys :D :thumbup:

Darlo_Fanatic

Post by Darlo_Fanatic » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 pm

I thought it would cheer a few of us up :(
DARLO FANATIC

Supporting DARLO might be a heartache but it's a heartache I chose to have.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Bit harsh from ned Flanders, fairly interesting (funny) news about our local rivals!

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:44 pm

to be fair given the position of the club and the possible knock on effect of the other clubs around them its a good football talking point, regardless of what ever club it was did it.
If I was one of the clubs around them in the table I would be in regular contact with the FL to ensure that the consequences don't adversly affect me.
That said I think the FL will fine pools rather than deduct points. Replaying the fixture isnt a likely option either especially with a tight deadline due to the World Cup tournament setting a strict date for the season to end
Tubby's defence was why would he play a player he knew to be suspended - he is twisting the correct question of 'why did you play a suspended player...its for him to answer what happened not the FL.
click on Facebook PIMM Productions for the latest on Darlo Till I Die

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Aye , fair do`s . Sick of all the glue-sniffers on here gloating , its poolies i dont give a fook about . The post on reflection is funny , apologies Fanatic . :thumbup:

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

I don't have any axe to grind but I'd throw the book at the cheating, monkey hanging fookers :D

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:48 pm

I cant see the clubs around them being happy with just a fine. When you consider how many points get deducted for other offences then if they get away with just a fine I'll be suprised. Their only defence is that they didnt get informed of the suspension until the day after the Brighton game, however I can see the league twisting it round to say they know the rules & should keep count of the number of bookings each player gets.

Tubby isnt having the best of times at the moment & when he does get things right he follows it up with a huge own goal like this. Its no wonder alot of their fans want him out of the club.

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Ten-point deduction, closing the ground, £100,000 fine, plus community service for Tubs would seem about right to me :D .

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 pm

LoidLucan wrote:Ten-point deduction, closing the ground, £100,000 fine, plus community service for Tubs would seem about right to me :D .
Tubby would probably make a mess of that as well :thumbup:

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:04 pm

To be honest I think it's pretty certain they will lose points. The three points they gained in the match will have to be forfeited. Should put the feckers right back in the relegation mix. This is the problem with education not being compulsory in Hartlepool... none of the twats can count. :lol:

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:12 pm

loan_star wrote:I cant see the clubs around them being happy with just a fine. When you consider how many points get deducted for other offences then if they get away with just a fine I'll be suprised. Their only defence is that they didnt get informed of the suspension until the day after the Brighton game, however I can see the league twisting it round to say they know the rules & should keep count of the number of bookings each player gets.
Tubby isnt having the best of times at the moment & when he does get things right he follows it up with a huge own goal like this. Its no wonder alot of their fans want him out of the club.
I wouldn't say that the FL would be 'twisting it round' as thats the stance they should be adopting from the start given thats the issue in hand, at the end of the day its the clubs responsibility to look after its own administration side, generally they know that a player is nearing suspension (ie O'Neill situation at Boro who fear paying £1m out as he is one booking away from suspension).
I do think though that the FL will take the easy option of a fine then its whether the other clubs will sit back and accept what in reality is just a soft tap on the wrist to poolies, am sure most the owners of the whichever clubs are around them will be taking a keen interest.
click on Facebook PIMM Productions for the latest on Darlo Till I Die

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Hartlepool must lose the points gained in the match where they fielded the ineligible player, it is the only way to make things fair as it is impossible to quantify how much effect he had on the result, but the fact is he played when he shouldn't have.

This would also put them right back in the middle of the dogfigt only days after the monkey fooking chimp faced cuntz were on here gloating about staying up.

A 3 point deduction is the only way - it is fair, it is just, it is fooking hilarious.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

walshys_wingman_11

Post by walshys_wingman_11 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:27 pm

anyone got a link to this ?

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:28 pm

If this is true then Pools will be just above the relegation zone and 1 point above the closest team to them in that zone, which is Tranmere Rovers.

Jamm

Post by Jamm » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 pm

walshys_wingman_11 wrote:anyone got a link to this ?
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/ ... A_charges/

Probably just a small fine, but you never know. They'll go down anyway, not that it's much good to us. Having said that, after winning the Conference and them just about staying in League Two in 2010-11, we'll have the derby back in 2011-12! :D :thumbup:

DL5

Post by DL5 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Jeff Stelling pulled a sickie with shame when he heard the news. Des knows the score

http://www.wedigtv.com/conundrum/?id=154569

liddle_4_ever
Team Supported: Darlo

Post by liddle_4_ever » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 pm

i think just a 3 point fine isnt enough, the points gained during the game should be void (ie the 3 points they got for the win) plus an extra deterant (fine or point deduction)

what would happen if they lost the game? no points reduction or fine? there is surely a written law for this to make it fair for all?

im sure ive seen some leagues were teams have been deducted 2 points for fielding an illegal player, well this should be added to the points gained when cheating during that game, so h'pool should be deducted 5 points in total
Now is not the time to cry
Now’s the time to find out why
I think you’re the same as me
We’ll see things they’ll never see
Darlo’s going to live forever!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Then at least another 5 points for being monkey hangers.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Quakerz wrote:Then at least another 5 points for being monkey hangers.
Getting soft in your old age Quakerz? I'd have doubled that :D

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Anyone got a rope to hand for the Tubs... mind it'll have to be a strong one.

walshys_wingman_11

Post by walshys_wingman_11 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 am

liddle_4_ever wrote:i think just a 3 point fine isnt enough, the points gained during the game should be void (ie the 3 points they got for the win) plus an extra deterant (fine or point deduction)

what would happen if they lost the game? no points reduction or fine? there is surely a written law for this to make it fair for all?

im sure ive seen some leagues were teams have been deducted 2 points for fielding an illegal player, well this should be added to the points gained when cheating during that game, so h'pool should be deducted 5 points in total
thats how I see it but think it should be a 3 points punishment added on to the 3 voided points . Would Brighton now have a case to be given the points for the game?
But dont forget lads, poorlie are a well run club........ :lol:

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 am

wasnt this the game that the orient manager was sacked.

Fetish_bob
Team Supported: hartlepool

Post by Fetish_bob » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

quakerray wrote:wasnt this the game that the orient manager was sacked.
I don't think so we were playing Brighton. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ray Simpson - Saturday 22 October 2011:
"No doubt about it, Braintree are the better side"

Quakers outclassed by 'Essex pub team'Craig Stoddart Monday 24th October 2011

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 pm

i mis read it, but the game with the last yellow card was the one he was sacked at.the story was about pools and got bored half way down.

Jonny
Team Supported: Hartlepool

Post by Jonny » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I fully expect Pools to be deducted 3 points and rightly so. It is because of mistakes like that - that people still compare us to your joke of a club. At least if we do go down I won't have to visit shitty Rochdale again and endure the s*** craic in the church pub again....

endof

Post by endof » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:54 am

Hmm its interesting to note how Darlo fans generally profess to have no interest in Pools yet this post is the third most viewed on the page!
All of you willing Pools to be relegated wonder who will be smiling at the end of the season?

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 am

endof wrote:Hmm its interesting to note how Darlo fans generally profess to have no interest in Pools yet this post is the third most viewed on the page!
All of you willing Pools to be relegated wonder who will be smiling at the end of the season?
We gloat in your misfortune, just as much as you gloat about ours. That's what rivals do.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:06 pm

At least we dont sign up to Pools messgeboards to gloat - imagine how fucking sad that would be!

endof

Post by endof » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 pm

thats a bit harsh on the Darlo fans who post on the Pools sites and other message boards but if thats what your thoughts are eh :think: