Going to the comedy night at Spotland on 13 April 2010

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

M-26-7
Team Supported: Darlington

Going to the comedy night at Spotland on 13 April 2010

Post by M-26-7 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:46 am

To watch the bunch of jokers that Raj Singh allowed Staunton and Todd to bring in. On top of that a 100k ish inhabitants of Darlington and a tiny percentage of those attending games equals no League club for Darlington. If the club is not pushing for promotion next year then its adios to the conference too.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

Hilly

Re: Going to the comedy night at Spotland on 13 April 2010

Post by Hilly » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 am

Jesus wept, they're all at it today aren't they? :crazy:

notgnilrad

Post by notgnilrad » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:48 am

Hilly wrote:Jesus wept, they're all at it today aren't they? :crazy:

Must be something in the water. :crazy:

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:48 am

Behave yourself man :roll: Look forwards not backwards , whats done is done .

M-26-7

Post by M-26-7 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 am

Ned_Flanders wrote:Behave yourself man :roll: Look forwards not backwards , whats done is done .
Been looking forward since the 70's one too many kicks in the teeth mate. Will be attending my last ever Darlo game tonight. Do I feel bad about it,Yes I do, but the time has come to give up on this club, we are an absolute fckin joke. The club does nothing to encourage me to continue my support, rediculous prices for a sub-standard product. I still believe Singh has a hidden agenda and know one thing for sure he knows nothing about football or appointing suitable candidates for a managers post.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Most of us have had the same " kicks in the teeth " , and you are going tonight which i applaud . You obviously have a passion for the club , next season we will need support like yours . Darlo till we die ? I am :thumbup:

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm

guessing this is another poolie up to their old tricks again :roll:
click on Facebook PIMM Productions for the latest on Darlo Till I Die

DL5

Post by DL5 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

M-26-7 wrote:
Ned_Flanders wrote:Behave yourself man :roll: Look forwards not backwards , whats done is done .
Been looking forward since the 70's one too many kicks in the teeth mate. Will be attending my last ever Darlo game tonight. Do I feel bad about it,Yes I do, but the time has come to give up on this club, we are an absolute fckin joke. The club does nothing to encourage me to continue my support, rediculous prices for a sub-standard product. I still believe Singh has a hidden agenda and know one thing for sure he knows nothing about football or appointing suitable candidates for a managers post.
One gets banned and just logs back in under another alias :roll:

aycliffequaker

Post by aycliffequaker » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Good grief surely a supporter of a football club is supposed to support them through thick and thin not just jump ship after a couple of incredibly turbulent seasons. If the lead poster has been watching Darlo since the 70's then he'll remember our last sojourn in the Conference standing in the Shed with a 20 foot gap between you and the next supporter. Yes these are difficult times but if you want to call yourself a darlington supporter then support the team no matter what league we happen to be in!

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:24 pm

fucking hell whys this board full of negative bastards?

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Fuck me, I thought this boring, moany c*** had fucked off ages ago.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:f***ing hell whys this board full of negative bastards?
We're Darlo fans - surely optimism is the exception, not the rule? :lol:
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm

I can undertand negativity amongst us - we havent had much to be optomisitic about over the last 12 months!

But clowns like this M 26 would still find something to twist on about even if we we had just beaten Real Madrid in the Champs league!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 pm

M-26-7 wrote:Will be attending my last ever Darlo game tonight. Do I feel bad about it,Yes I do, but the time has come to give up on this club, we are an absolute fckin joke. The club does nothing to encourage me to continue my support, rediculous prices for a sub-standard product. I still believe Singh has a hidden agenda and know one thing for sure he knows nothing about football or appointing suitable candidates for a managers post.
Close the door on your way out please :wave: Thank you.

M-26-7

Post by M-26-7 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Sorry chaps its over for me after 40 years, wanted to go tonight to bid a final farewell.

M-26-7

Post by M-26-7 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:49 pm

DL5 wrote:
M-26-7 wrote:
One gets banned and just logs back in under another alias :roll:
Banned me? Your havin a larf!

number_one

Post by number_one » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:00 pm

There is little to disgagree with in the original post, but lessons have been learned and thats all in the past and were lucky to have Raj who has lost a lot of money from these mistakes but he's still backing us, so lets back him.

Things are looking up, once we've gone down (you know what I mean!!) and after a sabatical I will be back at the games home and away and giving full support, as I would agree were one bad season from no club so lets all get behind the team in numbers to ensure we have a club, and a promoted one, to support.

One thing I don't want is a couple of freak results to save some of the current team that need to go.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

[Banned me? Your havin a larf![/quote]

You should be banned from the fookin ground for negative spiteful shite like that, Raj must wonder why ever bothered. He saved the club, ok he made some errors which has cost us a league place but he was in a very tricky starting position from the off so was always playing catch up.

We're down, deal with it, hopefully we'll regroup and come back stronger or maybe you should buy the club and see if you can do any better.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:50 pm

M-26-7 wrote:Sorry chaps its over for me after 40 years,...
You said exactly the same weeks ago, either have the balls to go through with it or shut your mouth.

divas

Post by divas » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Hilly wrote:
M-26-7 wrote:Sorry chaps its over for me after 40 years,...
You said exactly the same weeks ago, either have the balls to go through with it or shut your mouth.
if the club can attract a new young enthusiastic fan for next season we'll be a lot better off.....

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 pm

number_one wrote:There is little to disgagree with in the original post, but lessons have been learned and thats all in the past and were lucky to have Raj who has lost a lot of money from these mistakes but he's still backing us, so lets back him.
Agree.
Things are looking up, once we've gone down (you know what I mean!!) and after a sabatical I will be back at the games home and away and giving full support, as I would agree were one bad season from no club so lets all get behind the team in numbers to ensure we have a club, and a promoted one, to support.
Agree.

I'll be back supporting next season like you, and maybe the Dagenham match - I just can't face it at the moment if the truth be told. Plus I've spent up for this month.
One thing I don't want is a couple of freak results to save some of the current team that need to go.
Agree.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

crapname

Post by crapname » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm

No idea my friend.

Its all going so well isnt it?

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:36 pm

If you've been going since the seventies, you must of taken in some crap over the years. What makes this season any different? We've all known how bad this season was going to be before it started, well those who have any brain cells. If you can't take the rough with the smooth then frankly your not a true fan. As fans we've nearly got to the end of this terrible season as a group, why not continue that into next season and see us march out the BSP like the rest of us will?

Back Raj, Back Darlo!
We'll be back 2010/2011

Rant over!
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:03 pm

M-26-7 wrote:To watch the bunch of jokers that Raj Singh allowed Staunton and Todd to bring in. On top of that a 100k ish inhabitants of Darlington and a tiny percentage of those attending games equals no League club for Darlington. If the club is not pushing for promotion next year then its adios to the conference too.
How was the comedy tonight? Must've been funny laughing at all the plastic Dale fans who turned up to see their side knocked off top spot by a relegated side.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Beano

Post by Beano » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 pm

It does entertain me, the sheer number of fans who claim to have supported since the 70s yet this is the worst period in the clubs history...

I'm only old enough to have remember 93/94 onwards and I've had worse times supporting the club.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

So M-26-7 did you enjoy last nights game? Changed your mind about turning your back on the club you have supported for all these years?

divas

Post by divas » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Beano wrote:It does entertain me, the sheer number of fans who claim to have supported since the 70s yet this is the worst period in the clubs history...

I'm only old enough to have remember 93/94 onwards and I've had worse times supporting the club.
Yep, ive supported them since 89/90 and there are a few periods where i stopped attending for a season or so, bizarrely enough this season i've hardly missed a game. Mind you, i go as much for a bit of grub and crack as the football these days