Football fans & lads

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Whites
Team Supported: Leeds United

Football fans & lads

Post by Darlo_Whites » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 pm

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... 5536238.jp

Always a very sensitive subject for us lot. I'd be grateful if you would spare a minute to read and maybe assist in any future events or donations (the website has just been set up so there's a few issues with donating at present).

No matter who we support no fans should never not come back alive from following thier team. Thankfully out of the past 6 season we've played each other i've never once heard an Istanbul chant :clap:

bigrichiet
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Football fans & lads

Post by bigrichiet » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 pm

"Thankfully out of the past 6 season we've played each other i've never once heard an Istanbul chant"

do many other clubs sing chants about this like?

Lawman3

Post by Lawman3 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm

The Leeds fans like to sing about the Munich Air Crash when they play Man United (not that they get to play them much these days).
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Lawman3 wrote:The Leeds fans like to sing about the Munich Air Crash when they play Man United (not that they get to play them much these days).
That is sick :thumbdown:

So I guess you deserve what you get. Personally I would not call them fans and disassociate yourself from their chants :shock: