SEASON TICKET

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

RH79
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: SEASON TICKET

Post by RH79 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:39 am

I will bet good money that, just like last year, i dont get a renewal form!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 am

I take it that you'll be able to pay for season tickets on Thursday evening at the Sunderland game?

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:59 am

goldensyrup wrote:if you pay before admin is done and dusted the money goes to them wot administrated us through this very difficult time, poor them, nobs have taken us for fools and money
Thats why the Club are not taking payment yet until out of admin so they will hold onto cheques and not process credit cards details untill near the start of the season Peter in the ticket office says it will be close if you get your ticket before the new season starts.

jazzydfc

Post by jazzydfc » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Question for the people who have already received their renewal form's, was there a credit application form with it or does the club provide them seperately?

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 pm

jazzydfc wrote:Question for the people who have already received their renewal form's, was there a credit application form with it or does the club provide them seperately?
I got a form through the post last week (even though I didn't have a season ticket last year! - did have for two years previous mind) and although it made reference to a finance form, there wasn't one included.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

jazzydfc

Post by jazzydfc » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 pm

mikkyx wrote:
jazzydfc wrote:Question for the people who have already received their renewal form's, was there a credit application form with it or does the club provide them seperately?
I got a form through the post last week (even though I didn't have a season ticket last year! - did have for two years previous mind) and although it made reference to a finance form, there wasn't one included.
Cheers mikkyx, at least I now know that finance should be available.

RH79

Post by RH79 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:24 pm

goldensyrup wrote:
RH79 wrote:I will bet good money that, just like last year, i dont get a renewal form!
if the club have record of you paying for last year then you will receive a new form for this season, I will bet money on that :D

how much money are we talking about anyway? would it be worth betting on :D

Well i paid last year and my address is on the season ticket but they still cant manage to send me a form! It is a good job i now live 5 minutes from the ground so i can walk down and sort it out!

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

As far as I know finance is available through Zebra Finance. If you want to apply then you get the forms from the ticket office, they are not posted out with the renewal forms.

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:29 pm

RH79 wrote:
goldensyrup wrote:
RH79 wrote:I will bet good money that, just like last year, i dont get a renewal form!
if the club have record of you paying for last year then you will receive a new form for this season, I will bet money on that :D

how much money are we talking about anyway? would it be worth betting on :D

Well i paid last year and my address is on the season ticket but they still cant manage to send me a form! It is a good job i now live 5 minutes from the ground so i can walk down and sort it out!
RH79

As you must have read, volunteers are sending out the renewals, so just stop moaning and give them a chance to get them in the post.
It will happen - just be patient.

DC
Started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left.

RH79

Post by RH79 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:34 pm

RH79

As you must have read, volunteers are sending out the renewals, so just stop moaning and give them a chance to get them in the post.
It will happen - just be patient.

DC[/quote]

DC - i am not moaning. I am pleased that volunteers are doing it because they will actually care what they are doing! I am simply saying that if the didnt find me last year (after many years of loyal service/suffering!) i wonder if they will find me this year!

jazzydfc

Post by jazzydfc » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:35 pm

uncovered wrote:As far as I know finance is available through Zebra Finance. If you want to apply then you get the forms from the ticket office, they are not posted out with the renewal forms.
Thanks for the information.

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Why are people waiting for their renewal forms? I just printed the one out on the official site, took it up and Peter took it along with my cheque. I did actually take last years used season ticket stub as proof of were I sat last year but never took it out of my pocket.

ambiente

Post by ambiente » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:37 pm

ted_do wrote:
goldensyrup wrote:if you pay before admin is done and dusted the money goes to them wot administrated us through this very difficult time, poor them, nobs have taken us for fools and money
Thats why the Club are not taking payment yet until out of admin so they will hold onto cheques and not process credit cards details untill near the start of the season Peter in the ticket office says it will be close if you get your ticket before the new season starts.
I thought that seeing the CVA had been agreed, and debts either paid or agreed to be paid, monies from season ticket sales would be ring fenced and not go anywhere near the admin. On that basis payment can be taken now?