DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

User avatar
OHDFC
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by OHDFC » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm

For anyone who doesn't know - Sorry about the length

09/03/2004
It has been reported in today's press that Hull born, Greece based, hotel and restaurant owning, terminally ill sister nursing, prostitute marrying, suicidal child fathering, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish, Greek and English food cooking, cookery teaching, dietician and multi millionaire life long Darlo fan Ted Forster (all claims Ted made on the Darlo Uncovered message board) agreed to buy Darlington Football Club yesterday for 5 million pounds!

10/03/2004
On Sunday, Ted Forster (in Greece) asked Darlo_Pete (a guy on the Darlo message boards) to contact George Reynolds to see if he was ready to deal. Reynolds asked Darlo_Pete (by the way, Forster and Darlo_Pete have never met in person) to meet him and another Darlo director (Richie Tennick, Reynolds' cousin) at the stadium. Forster offered 4 million through Darlo_Pete which Reynolds accepted, so a contract was written. Tennick said he wouldn't sell for 4 million, Reynolds asked for an extra million, but Forster wouldn't pay it so Reynolds signed the 4 million pound contract. Nothing has been said about whether Forster has signed, or even seen, a copy of the contract. Darlo_Pete has the version signed by Reynolds.
The Northern Echo (local paper) reported that the deal had been done, as did Darlo Uncovered. Ted Forster and Darlo_Pete have been celebrating on the message boards.
The Administrators say they know nothing about the deal, although admit that if Forster has bought Reynolds shares, and therefore the debt to him, and then pays off the other creditors then he will own the club.
The next instalment was due today when Forster was supposed to arrive to conclude the deal but that has been delayed because Forster's lawyer can't get to Darlo from Cornwall. So, Forster is meeting his lawyer in London tomorrow and they will travel to Darlo together to conclude the deal and Forster will make a triumphant entrance at the game against Cambridge on Saturday (his first visit to the stadium) to be unveiled as the new owner!
MEANWHILE
The Sterling Consortium, who own a mortgage on the Stadium, have filed a bankruptcy petition against George Reynolds.
Stay tuned for the next crazy instalment of DARLAS (da, da-da. da-da-da-da-da and so on!)

16/03/2004
Thursday
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da...etc.
Darlo saviour Ted Forster arranges to meet his representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator at the Reynolds Arena on Wednesday, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday morning, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator all travel to the Reynolds Arena to meet Ted Forster, who was flying into Teesside International Airport, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday afternoon, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator are all waiting at the Reynolds Arena to meet Ted Forster, who was flying into Teesside International Airport, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday evening, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator are all still waiting at the Reynolds Arena to meet Ted Forster, who was flying into Teesside International Airport, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday night, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator all leave the Reynolds Arena after failing to meet Ted Forster, who doesn't show up.
However, in the previous exciting episode of DARLAS, Ted Forster stated on the message boards that he wouldn't be coming to Darlington until Thursday because his solicitor couldn't make it until then, but nobody told his representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds or the Administrator.
At some point during the day Darlo_Pete calls Ted's mobile phone and speaks to Mrs Ted Forster (who was supposed to be travelling with him) who says that Ted left for England earlier in the day but can't be contacted because he forgot to take his phone with him. The whereabouts of Mr Forster remain unknown.
Meanwhile Dave Elliott, one of the Administrators, states that he's never met nor spoken to Ted Forster, and that there is a double question mark against his offer...
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da... etc.

20/03/2004Monday
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da...etc.
Missing Darlo saviour Ted Forster has resurfaced on the message boards over the weekend after 2 or 3 days of silence, claiming that the reason he didn't show was because he was arrested on arrival at Heathrow Airport on Wednesday, held for 10 hours, then returned home to Greece!
He claims he can't give any details publicly about his arrest because to do so would leave him open to a contempt of court charge, however, he has given out sufficient hints to suggest that he was arrested in connection with the fraudulent purchase of George Reynolds' Darlington shares. The deal that was set up by his representative, Darlo_Pete, was supposedly fraudulent because George Reynolds is being sued for bankruptcy. He has also claimed that it is a condition of his bail that he doesn't give out the details of the arrest or charges publicly, although he has sent private messages to people detailing what has happened. He claims that the Fraud Squad were waiting to arrest him at Heathrow after reading about the proposed deal on the Darlington message boards. However, he also hinted that George Reynolds tipped off the Fraud Squad, and further hinted that Reynolds has also been arrested.
In a further twist, another Darlington message board regular claims to be a policeman working at Heathrow Airport and said he would investigate today and report back what if anything he finds out about the alleged arrest. Phew!
Other message board users have been investigating Forster's claims about the non-league teams he was supposed to have bought, Corby Town and Moor Green, but in both cases they said he had big promises but failed to come with the goods. They did confirm however, that he sponsored a few games at Moor Green and the he had the Burger concession at Leicester United!
Most message board users have completely turned against Forster, but incredibly some, including Darlo_Pete, have stated that on reflection Ted's story could be plausible, and are prepared to wait and see what the next few weeks bring. Even the Hangers who use the Darlo message boards are saying it is beyond a joke!
Darlo_Pete attended the Darlo match on Saturday with much trepidation as to the reception he would receive from the fans, but in a touching display of unity, the vast majority of fans offered him their support and understanding. Darlo_Pete publicly thanked the fans.
Meanwhile it seems that The Sterling Consortium will agree a CVA on Wednesday to take over and attempt to sell the club for between 5 & 6 million pounds.
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da...etc.

25/03/2004
Da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da etc
The Sterling Consortium, who hold a mortgage on the Reynolds Arena, last Friday agreed with the Administrators to buy Darlington Football Club (DFC) with a Creditors Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) and subject to the CVA being accepted by the creditors, to bring DFC out of Administration this week.
George Reynolds, who The Sterling Consortium have petitioned to be made bankrupt for defaulting on the mortgage payments on the Reynolds Arena and who previously stated that he would accept 10p or 5p in the pound for the club, has now stated that, despite "loving the club" he will not accept the CVA, which incidentally, has not yet been presented to him.
The Administrators have stated that they can sell the club on the CVA even if one of the creditors (Reynolds) does not accept the CVA provided it can be demonstrated to be in the best interests of the other creditors. Effectively this law stops one party liquidating a company to the detriment of all other creditors because of personal grievances, or simple spite.
The Administrators have further stated that according to Football League rules, a Football Club coming out of Administration on a CVA can only retain its Football League license if all the creditors agree to the CVA. This is to stop unscrupulous chairmen and owners (any guesses) from running up debts, putting the club into administration, declaring themselves the major creditor and buying the club back on a CVA.
All of this means the club can be sold to The Sterling Consortium and brought out of Administration regardless of whether George Reynolds accepts the CVA, but if he doesn't, the club will be expelled from the Football League. I believe it's called a Catch 22 situation!
Meanwhile, the previous White Knight, Greece based self proclaimed millionaire, hotelier, restaurateur, life long Darlo Fan, chef etc...Ted Forster is now claiming that he's done nothing wrong, despite there being no record of his arrest on arrival in the country a couple of weeks ago.
Unbelievably, some people are becoming swayed by his incessant rantings reminiscent of George Reynolds at his very best/worst!
Da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da etc

shadwellman
Posts: 529
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:06 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by shadwellman » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I note that Mr Forster also comments in the Northern Echo from time to time.So he is obviously alive and kicking.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13077
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

There are a few inaccuracies in there, but that's a pretty good description of what went on. I had met Ted Forster before this whole incident took place, when we were at Feethams.
I still have the letter that Reynolds wrote which agreed to sell the club to Ted Forster for £5 million.

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Tell me then,
(1),Was George Reynolds not arrested?
(2),Did he not go to prison for some length of time?
(3),Was part of the charges to do with finances going through the club?
Once you have answered YES to those questions enlighten me as to how,when "Comeondarlo",a self named police officer,knew nothing of what was happening and called me a lier,just how do you supose that I got it right and what I said was about to happen did in fact happen?
I await your answer with great interest. :?:

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 pm

As a "ps" when talking to people from "other clubs" did you in fact talk to officials or fans?
I assure you I at no time held any post at Leicester Utd. I,on 1 occasion,when they happened to play Moor Green,(Who I supported during the match),Did the owner Sid Osbourne a favour and looked after the catering as it was his first match as the new owner of Leicester.
Re' Moor Green,any official would have told you that I was the highest paying sponsor at the club.I,in 1 season, sponsored 12 league matches at Moorlands,plus the fa cup match against Aylesbury and trophy match v Marlow.I further paid for the team coach for both replays,and I believe I sponsored every Birmingham fa cup match, and Worcester county cup match. These took me way past the "main sponsor"and would be easily verified by looking at the club accounts.As The Green were a PLC you should have no difficulty in checking the figures.I believe in total that year I sponsored Moors about 20 times.Go on,check,then you can say whoops,he was telling the truth about that as well.
As Darlo Pete said,he did in fact know me from my time before I moved out here,as did many others.
As a final point,you call me,yet what kind of sad boring life do you lead to revisit this after so long? I feel sorry for you.

Quakerz
Posts: 20958
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Quakerz » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm

The problem is Ted, you promised to buy the club for 80 quintillion dollars and didn't turn up.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

comeondarlo
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: A Swimming Pool (usually).

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by comeondarlo » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Quakerz wrote:The problem is Ted, you promised to buy the club for 80 quintillion dollars and didn't turn up.

No! The problem is Ted, you are completely fucking bonkers

Edit

I've just noticed that it really is Ted, honestly it is Ted.
How was the flight?

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:As a "ps" when talking to people from "other clubs" did you in fact talk to officials or fans?
I assure you I at no time held any post at Leicester Utd. I,on 1 occasion,when they happened to play Moor Green,(Who I supported during the match),Did the owner Sid Osbourne a favour and looked after the catering as it was his first match as the new owner of Leicester.
Re' Moor Green,any official would have told you that I was the highest paying sponsor at the club.I,in 1 season, sponsored 12 league matches at Moorlands,plus the fa cup match against Aylesbury and trophy match v Marlow.I further paid for the team coach for both replays,and I believe I sponsored every Birmingham fa cup match, and Worcester county cup match. These took me way past the "main sponsor"and would be easily verified by looking at the club accounts.As The Green were a PLC you should have no difficulty in checking the figures.I believe in total that year I sponsored Moors about 20 times.Go on,check,then you can say whoops,he was telling the truth about that as well.
As Darlo Pete said,he did in fact know me from my time before I moved out here,as did many others.
As a final point,you call me,yet what kind of sad boring life do you lead to revisit this after so long? I feel sorry for you.
What the fuck do you want? Well done, you have lots of money and have clearly proven it. Fuck off.

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 am

And you "up" have proven you know the "f"word and how to put in a few stars so that it looks nicer and stops it being a swear word.
As to your comment,Naaaaaaaaaaaa,think I'll keep popping on just to have a bit of fun winding a few idiots up.Have a nice day won't you. :lol: :clap: :thumbup: :D :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

User avatar
The Love Slug
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by The Love Slug » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 am

no really Ted, what the fuck do you want?

you are a grade A bullsh!tter, nothing more. Perfect Darlo Pete fodder.

User avatar
OHDFC
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:22 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by OHDFC » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

You know when you shouldn’t do something but really can’t help it…

Yes - Reynolds was arrested – but not at the time of your claimed arrest at Heathrow.
Yes – Reynolds did subsequently go to prison.
No – the charges related to his running of GRUK and started well before Reynolds took over DFC, and although I do believe the charges also covered his time at DFC, they were nothing to do with his running of DFC.

Reynolds was convicted and imprisoned because of criminal activity concerning his running of GRUK and nothing to do with conspiracy to fraudulently sell his DFC shares as you claimed.
The ‘self named police officer’ (whatever that means) called you a lier (sic) (if indeed he did) because he could find no record your arrest at Heathrow. Perhaps he should have searched for Walter Mitty…?

PS I didn’t talk to any fans of other clubs but, as stated in the original post, only used what was reported on a previous incarnation of the Uncovered Message board.

Thank you for your sympathy, but rest assured I won’t need to revisit stuff like this (in response to message board requests or otherwise) after so long as my sad boring life will change once I marry my olive plantation and olive oil factory inheriting girlfriend and retire to the beach at Ayvaluk to spend my days catching fish and drinkng red wine in the sun while she runs her empire! Hey Ted, Ayvaluk is 30 minutes by ferry from the Greek Islands – we’d be neighbours no? Perhaps we could get together over an Ouso or Raki and mull over the good old times at Feethams…

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Interesting that you say I claimed that my problems with the police were to do with the sale of the club.If you can find where I said that please let me know. At no time did I say what happened when I was in England.I said that giving no detail was a condition of my bail,and went no further about charges.I did not even say that GR would be arrested,only that arrests would follow,and court cases,and prison sentences.

comeondarlo
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: A Swimming Pool (usually).

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by comeondarlo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Interesting that you say I claimed that my problems with the police were to do with the sale of the club.If you can find where I said that please let me know. At no time did I say what happened when I was in England.I said that giving no detail was a condition of my bail,and went no further about charges.I did not even say that GR would be arrested,only that arrests would follow,and court cases,and prison sentences.
Wibble, wibble.

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:And you "up" have proven you know the "f"word and how to put in a few stars so that it looks nicer and stops it being a swear word.
As to your comment,Naaaaaaaaaaaa,think I'll keep popping on just to have a bit of fun winding a few idiots up.Have a nice day won't you. :lol: :clap: :thumbup: :D :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
No, I didn't add any stars, the forum automatically does that for certain swear words. You c***.

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Now I was under the impression that a c*** was useful,even if full of clap it reminds you what your missing.If you want to trade insults wait until you grow up you silly little boy

User avatar
Darlo_H
Posts: 1926
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Darlo_H » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Now I was under the impression that a c*** was useful,even if full of clap it reminds you what your missing.If you want to trade insults wait until you grow up you silly little boy
Your delusional mindset is outstanding.

Have you ever thought of attempting a sponsored walk?
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Now I was under the impression that a c*** was useful,even if full of clap it reminds you what your missing.If you want to trade insults wait until you grow up you silly little boy
You really aren't worth the effort of a reasoned debate. Therefore, fuck off you c*** will suffice.

User avatar
BishopQuaker
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
Tedthedarloboy wrote:Now I was under the impression that a c*** was useful,even if full of clap it reminds you what your missing.If you want to trade insults wait until you grow up you silly little boy
Your delusional mindset is outstanding.

Have you ever thought of attempting a sponsored walk?
Image

User avatar
BishopQuaker
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Darlo_H wrote:
Tedthedarloboy wrote:Now I was under the impression that a c*** was useful,even if full of clap it reminds you what your missing.If you want to trade insults wait until you grow up you silly little boy
Your delusional mindset is outstanding.

Have you ever thought of attempting a sponsored walk?
Image

Charlie_Darlo
Posts: 904
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Charlie_Darlo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:35 pm

So, Ted Forster returns. Fantastic! :D

Im not going to abuse him. In fact, quite the opposite, I would like to know the true story behind it all.

I wonder if Reynolds lurks on here somewhere.

User avatar
Hawkeye
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: London

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Hawkeye » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Charlie_Darlo wrote: I wonder if Reynolds lurks on here somewhere.
:shifty:

Beano
Posts: 1367
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Beano » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Ted Forster reminds me of Raymond Scott, the chump who lives with his mother and off the state whilst posing as an international businessman and playboy and riding into court in a cheap limousine.

Raymond Scott

User avatar
DL5
Posts: 4629
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DL5 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 pm

This thread is quite amusing for numerous reasons. Top wind up :clap:
.

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Glad you think so,I'm quite enjoying myself as well now.

yardieman
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by yardieman » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:23 pm

this is quality, this Ted bloke is a clown

number_one
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by number_one » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm

The lads I attended matches with back in the day sacked it off after the Ted debacle, one farce too many, I am sure they were not alone in giving up on the club thanks to Ted.

Ted - You tell someone to grow up and call them a silly little boy yet your username has boy in it, capiche?

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13077
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

If anybody should have a gripe with Ted, then it should definately be me. If I can forgive him for the debacle, then so should the rest of you. Its in the past lets look too the future.

AndyPark
Posts: 11618
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by AndyPark » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:48 pm

mrcoops1984 wrote:
yardieman wrote:this is quality, this Ted bloke is a clown
Hang on a minute...... Pot and kettle? Aren't you going to buy Darlo in a few years time? You are both idiots...
For once; I agree with you.
2020/2021 Season
WLLWWWWLWWL

onewayup
Posts: 1989
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by onewayup » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

i remember ted from feethams when he was travelling to match,s from his base in the midlands ,he was a good supporter ,but got carried away with his inventedness and got into fantasy land where he still [lies] .but hey you've got to laugh it could'nt be made up.

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 am

Cor, struth, it must have been quiet on here for someone to bother to go back for this old post. 2 comments to look at chaps.
Pete made a very good point, and yet again, someone who I do not know,
One way up says I was a good supporter.
This all did not happen 7 years ago. Just how bitter you all are to keep it going.

I killed nobody, I raped nobody, I did not hit an old granny on the head with an iron bar.
As Pete so rightly said, surely it is time to move on.

Post Reply