DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

mobi
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by mobi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 am

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Cor, struth, it must have been quiet on here for someone to bother to go back for this old post. 2 comments to look at chaps.
Pete made a very good point, and yet again, someone who I do not know,
One way up says I was a good supporter.
This all did not happen 7 years ago. Just how bitter you all are to keep it going.

I killed nobody, I raped nobody, I did not hit an old granny on the head with an iron bar.
As Pete so rightly said, surely it is time to move on.
You messed OUR club around. Considering that this is a forum for people who support Darlington F.C. don't be surprised if nobody likes you. If you expect anything different you'd be better off trying the Hartlepool forum.

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Can't remember asking anyone to like me, please supply detail.
I would have thought GR,GH et al would deserve just a tad of stick for what they did to the club, but hey, that is in the past isn't it? Far more fun to have a go at someone who has the balls to show his face rather than people who in fact raped the club and left it for dead. Now, they did NOTHING wrong!!!

User avatar
Hawkeye
Posts: 2325
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: London

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Hawkeye » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Can't remember asking anyone to like me, please supply detail.
I would have thought GR,GH et al would deserve just a tad of stick for what they did to the club, but hey, that is in the past isn't it? Far more fun to have a go at someone who has the balls to show his face rather than people who in fact raped the club and left it for dead. Now, they did NOTHING wrong!!!
That is one of the most nonsensical posts I have ever read.

When Reynolds and Houghton come up in conversation on here, they do inevitably get a lot of stick (eg. people saying it was a shame Reynolds didn't die when he had health problems a few months ago - I'd say that's pretty much the harshest kind of comment anyone could have levelled at them), but as you said, it's in the past so people don't bring those two up all that often. People on here hate Reynolds and Houghton, I mean actually genuinely despise them and I don't get the impression that people hold the same feelings towards you. It's more a case of taking everything you say with a pinch of salt.

People wouldn't bring your name up very often if you hadn't returned to the messageboard and of course people are going to say something to you if you actively seek their attention. If Reynolds or Houghton were to post on here, they would get far more stick than you will ever get. As for having "balls", I think the word "cheek" would be more appropriate.

AndyPark
Posts: 11619
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by AndyPark » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Hawkeye wrote:People wouldn't bring your name up very often if you hadn't returned to the messageboard and of course people are going to say something to you if you actively seek their attention. If Reynolds or Houghton were to post on here, they would get far more stick than you will ever get. As for having "balls", I think the word "cheek" would be more appropriate.
I'd just about forgotten about Ted until his re-appearence.
2020/2021 Season
WLLWWWWLWWL

Sussex07
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Sussex07 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:People wouldn't bring your name up very often if you hadn't returned to the messageboard and of course people are going to say something to you if you actively seek their attention. If Reynolds or Houghton were to post on here, they would get far more stick than you will ever get. As for having "balls", I think the word "cheek" would be more appropriate.
I'd just about forgotten about Ted until his re-appearence.
Ted's got a job for you handing out flyers for his bar in the summer Andy,well done.. :thumbup:

AndyPark
Posts: 11619
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by AndyPark » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:47 pm

I'd rather not. Got myself a nice full-time job here :lol:
2020/2021 Season
WLLWWWWLWWL

mobi
Posts: 1480
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by mobi » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Can't remember asking anyone to like me, please supply detail.
I would have thought GR,GH et al would deserve just a tad of stick for what they did to the club, but hey, that is in the past isn't it? Far more fun to have a go at someone who has the balls to show his face rather than people who in fact raped the club and left it for dead. Now, they did NOTHING wrong!!!
Absolute garbage. Do you think if Haughton or Reynolds came on this forum spouting their opinions they would get no abuse or criticism? Showing up on this forum after what happened doesn't prove you have balls, however it does prove you have no brains.

princebishop
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Chester

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by princebishop » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Only at our club could this happen...

Ted is just an attention seeker, full of shyte. Never had the money, just wanted his moment of fame.

quaker4life
Posts: 2405
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by quaker4life » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 am

Bloody hell Ted Forster... This doesn't half bring back some memories!

Unfortunately being a gullible teenager at the time of your appearance back in 2004 like some others I thought you were our saviour, I remember you were going to hand George Reynolds a breif case on the pitch before the home game with Cheltenham that season.

I remember how you left poor Pete and probably most other Darlo fans "clutching at straws" when you failed to show up for that crucial meeting. As I recall you then gave out your email address and offered an "explanation", you told me you had won quite a large sum of money off the lottery which you had then invested into other business ventures and a situation involving one of them resulted in your 'arrest' on arrival in the UK. (I realise this was 7 years ago and I don't recall all of what you said.)

Yes Ted you may actually have some money behind you but still as far as I'm concerned you were nothing but a fantasist, you were so caught up in your own delusion of grandeur you didn't realise how far things had gone until it was too late. Reality finally struck when George Reynolds himself stepped forward and was prepared to negotiate didn't it?

You disappear offline for a couple of days come back on spin some cock and bull story how you conveniently got arrested at Heathrow airport on your arrival etc, I bet they were a long couple of days weren't they Ted? Trying to carry on as normal when you had left the administrators, Reynolds and more importantly the supporters of Darlington F.C hanging.

I just hope it was worth it and you managed to get the gratification you were looking for, that 15 minutes of fame via an internet messageboard... Speaking of which I suppose we should have seen the signs, a potentional saviour announces himself randomly on the internet?.... :crazy:

I realise you had no direct involvement in DFC's eventual demise and I wouldn't wish death on you, however I do wish you many failings in the future :thumbup:

On a related note I also wouldn't wish it on George Reynolds despite being a complete buffoon and being largely responsible for the farcical situation that the club is in, his intentions were good. As for Houghton I'm not so sure.... A devious assett stripper who liquidates smaller businesses to feed a bigger one... Let's just say I don't think I'd be saddened by his passing.

As for you, you are a total cock, get off the board. :wave:
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

AndyPark
Posts: 11619
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by AndyPark » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

quaker4life wrote:As for you, you are a total cock, get off the board. :wave:
:clap: Good man.
2020/2021 Season
WLLWWWWLWWL

Sussex07
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Sussex07 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

AndyPark wrote:I'd rather not. Got myself a nice full-time job here :lol:
You not up for all them scantily clad birds, walking past Ted's bar then Andy?... :roll:

AndyPark
Posts: 11619
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by AndyPark » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Quite happy with my girfriend and baby thanks :wave:
2020/2021 Season
WLLWWWWLWWL

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 am

Wasn't aware I had a bar.
Thanks for yet another rumor that will become fact. Why can you people not at least get some of your stupid comment right? PRAT. :crazy:

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11903
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Spyman » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 am

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Wasn't aware I had a bar.
Thanks for yet another rumor that will become fact. Why can you people not at least get some of your stupid comment right? PRAT. :crazy:
Like I did?
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Sussex07
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Sussex07 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Wasn't aware I had a bar.
Thanks for yet another rumor that will become fact. Why can you people not at least get some of your stupid comment right? PRAT. :crazy:
See people are turning up for breakfast and you have no bacon ,only half the items are available ..And only three chips with there cod ffs... :thumbdown:

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Sussex,

wrong. Re-read.

No breakfast available because I have no breakfast on the menu.

Nice to see you are taking such an interest, but get it right if you must pass comment.

Sussex07
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Sussex07 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Sussex,

wrong. Re-read.

No breakfast available because I have no breakfast on the menu.

Nice to see you are taking such an interest, but get it right if you must pass comment.
The English breakfast/chippy..has no breakfast menu ?.. :eh:

AndyPark
Posts: 11619
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by AndyPark » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Sussex07 wrote:
Tedthedarloboy wrote:Sussex,

wrong. Re-read.

No breakfast available because I have no breakfast on the menu.

Nice to see you are taking such an interest, but get it right if you must pass comment.
The English breakfast/chippy..has no breakfast menu ?.. :eh:
:lol:
2020/2021 Season
WLLWWWWLWWL

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 pm

That's right at last.

Now, do you really have to keep changing threads?

User avatar
DL5
Posts: 4629
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DL5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 pm

.

User avatar
Hilly
Posts: 6250
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Hilly » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

You can tell Ted writes the updates can't you?

User avatar
DL5
Posts: 4629
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DL5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:16 pm

If I'm ever passing this fine establisment I think I'll go in, order some food, wait till it's served then say "Oh sorry you know what a stray dog just ate my wallet, very sorry to mess you about toodle pip"

I might even run out "whoop whooping" in the style of Neg from Balls of Steel :lol:
.

Sussex07
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Sussex07 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Free gravy with the Pie and Chips....Great ,I'll bring twenty friends along. :thumbup:

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Last week Sussex keep trying! :wave:

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11903
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Spyman » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 pm

DL5 wrote:If I'm ever passing this fine establisment I think I'll go in, order some food, wait till it's served then say "Oh sorry you know what a stray dog just ate my wallet, very sorry to mess you about toodle pip"

I might even run out "whoop whooping" in the style of Neg from Balls of Steel :lol:
Then come back a couple of years later trying to get served again?
Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
DL5
Posts: 4629
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by DL5 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Spyman wrote:
DL5 wrote:If I'm ever passing this fine establisment I think I'll go in, order some food, wait till it's served then say "Oh sorry you know what a stray dog just ate my wallet, very sorry to mess you about toodle pip"

I might even run out "whoop whooping" in the style of Neg from Balls of Steel :lol:
Then come back a couple of years later trying to get served again?
Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
Yep ;)
.

ted_do
Posts: 1300
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by ted_do » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Spyman wrote:
DL5 wrote:If I'm ever passing this fine establisment I think I'll go in, order some food, wait till it's served then say "Oh sorry you know what a stray dog just ate my wallet, very sorry to mess you about toodle pip"

I might even run out "whoop whooping" in the style of Neg from Balls of Steel :lol:
Then come back a couple of years later trying to get served again?
Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
:thumbup: Thats a good analogy,.

Also have you been on his facebook page and seen his back street greasy spoon :sick: it the sort of place that went out of fashion about 20 years ago.
And to think if Ted had not been arrested at Heathrow he would now be in cahrge at the arena :lol:

Tedthedarloboy
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Rhodes Greece.
Contact:

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Can you please explain what cahrge means? I can find it in no dictionary. :thumbup:

User avatar
uncovered
Site Admin
Posts: 2201
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by uncovered » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:17 am

This episode popped into my mind tonight. You see we thought the world was mad back then, little did we know.
OHDFC wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:50 pm
For anyone who doesn't know - Sorry about the length

09/03/2004
It has been reported in today's press that Hull born, Greece based, hotel and restaurant owning, terminally ill sister nursing, prostitute marrying, suicidal child fathering, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish, Greek and English food cooking, cookery teaching, dietician and multi millionaire life long Darlo fan Ted Forster (all claims Ted made on the Darlo Uncovered message board) agreed to buy Darlington Football Club yesterday for 5 million pounds!

10/03/2004
On Sunday, Ted Forster (in Greece) asked Darlo_Pete (a guy on the Darlo message boards) to contact George Reynolds to see if he was ready to deal. Reynolds asked Darlo_Pete (by the way, Forster and Darlo_Pete have never met in person) to meet him and another Darlo director (Richie Tennick, Reynolds' cousin) at the stadium. Forster offered 4 million through Darlo_Pete which Reynolds accepted, so a contract was written. Tennick said he wouldn't sell for 4 million, Reynolds asked for an extra million, but Forster wouldn't pay it so Reynolds signed the 4 million pound contract. Nothing has been said about whether Forster has signed, or even seen, a copy of the contract. Darlo_Pete has the version signed by Reynolds.
The Northern Echo (local paper) reported that the deal had been done, as did Darlo Uncovered. Ted Forster and Darlo_Pete have been celebrating on the message boards.
The Administrators say they know nothing about the deal, although admit that if Forster has bought Reynolds shares, and therefore the debt to him, and then pays off the other creditors then he will own the club.
The next instalment was due today when Forster was supposed to arrive to conclude the deal but that has been delayed because Forster's lawyer can't get to Darlo from Cornwall. So, Forster is meeting his lawyer in London tomorrow and they will travel to Darlo together to conclude the deal and Forster will make a triumphant entrance at the game against Cambridge on Saturday (his first visit to the stadium) to be unveiled as the new owner!
MEANWHILE
The Sterling Consortium, who own a mortgage on the Stadium, have filed a bankruptcy petition against George Reynolds.
Stay tuned for the next crazy instalment of DARLAS (da, da-da. da-da-da-da-da and so on!)

16/03/2004
Thursday
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da...etc.
Darlo saviour Ted Forster arranges to meet his representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator at the Reynolds Arena on Wednesday, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday morning, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator all travel to the Reynolds Arena to meet Ted Forster, who was flying into Teesside International Airport, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday afternoon, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator are all waiting at the Reynolds Arena to meet Ted Forster, who was flying into Teesside International Airport, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday evening, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator are all still waiting at the Reynolds Arena to meet Ted Forster, who was flying into Teesside International Airport, in order to complete the take over of Darlington Football Club.
Wednesday night, Ted Forster's representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds and the Administrator all leave the Reynolds Arena after failing to meet Ted Forster, who doesn't show up.
However, in the previous exciting episode of DARLAS, Ted Forster stated on the message boards that he wouldn't be coming to Darlington until Thursday because his solicitor couldn't make it until then, but nobody told his representative Darlo_Pete, former Darlo Chairman George Reynolds or the Administrator.
At some point during the day Darlo_Pete calls Ted's mobile phone and speaks to Mrs Ted Forster (who was supposed to be travelling with him) who says that Ted left for England earlier in the day but can't be contacted because he forgot to take his phone with him. The whereabouts of Mr Forster remain unknown.
Meanwhile Dave Elliott, one of the Administrators, states that he's never met nor spoken to Ted Forster, and that there is a double question mark against his offer...
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da... etc.

20/03/2004Monday
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da...etc.
Missing Darlo saviour Ted Forster has resurfaced on the message boards over the weekend after 2 or 3 days of silence, claiming that the reason he didn't show was because he was arrested on arrival at Heathrow Airport on Wednesday, held for 10 hours, then returned home to Greece!
He claims he can't give any details publicly about his arrest because to do so would leave him open to a contempt of court charge, however, he has given out sufficient hints to suggest that he was arrested in connection with the fraudulent purchase of George Reynolds' Darlington shares. The deal that was set up by his representative, Darlo_Pete, was supposedly fraudulent because George Reynolds is being sued for bankruptcy. He has also claimed that it is a condition of his bail that he doesn't give out the details of the arrest or charges publicly, although he has sent private messages to people detailing what has happened. He claims that the Fraud Squad were waiting to arrest him at Heathrow after reading about the proposed deal on the Darlington message boards. However, he also hinted that George Reynolds tipped off the Fraud Squad, and further hinted that Reynolds has also been arrested.
In a further twist, another Darlington message board regular claims to be a policeman working at Heathrow Airport and said he would investigate today and report back what if anything he finds out about the alleged arrest. Phew!
Other message board users have been investigating Forster's claims about the non-league teams he was supposed to have bought, Corby Town and Moor Green, but in both cases they said he had big promises but failed to come with the goods. They did confirm however, that he sponsored a few games at Moor Green and the he had the Burger concession at Leicester United!
Most message board users have completely turned against Forster, but incredibly some, including Darlo_Pete, have stated that on reflection Ted's story could be plausible, and are prepared to wait and see what the next few weeks bring. Even the Hangers who use the Darlo message boards are saying it is beyond a joke!
Darlo_Pete attended the Darlo match on Saturday with much trepidation as to the reception he would receive from the fans, but in a touching display of unity, the vast majority of fans offered him their support and understanding. Darlo_Pete publicly thanked the fans.
Meanwhile it seems that The Sterling Consortium will agree a CVA on Wednesday to take over and attempt to sell the club for between 5 & 6 million pounds.
da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da...etc.

25/03/2004
Da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da etc
The Sterling Consortium, who hold a mortgage on the Reynolds Arena, last Friday agreed with the Administrators to buy Darlington Football Club (DFC) with a Creditors Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) and subject to the CVA being accepted by the creditors, to bring DFC out of Administration this week.
George Reynolds, who The Sterling Consortium have petitioned to be made bankrupt for defaulting on the mortgage payments on the Reynolds Arena and who previously stated that he would accept 10p or 5p in the pound for the club, has now stated that, despite "loving the club" he will not accept the CVA, which incidentally, has not yet been presented to him.
The Administrators have stated that they can sell the club on the CVA even if one of the creditors (Reynolds) does not accept the CVA provided it can be demonstrated to be in the best interests of the other creditors. Effectively this law stops one party liquidating a company to the detriment of all other creditors because of personal grievances, or simple spite.
The Administrators have further stated that according to Football League rules, a Football Club coming out of Administration on a CVA can only retain its Football League license if all the creditors agree to the CVA. This is to stop unscrupulous chairmen and owners (any guesses) from running up debts, putting the club into administration, declaring themselves the major creditor and buying the club back on a CVA.
All of this means the club can be sold to The Sterling Consortium and brought out of Administration regardless of whether George Reynolds accepts the CVA, but if he doesn't, the club will be expelled from the Football League. I believe it's called a Catch 22 situation!
Meanwhile, the previous White Knight, Greece based self proclaimed millionaire, hotelier, restaurateur, life long Darlo Fan, chef etc...Ted Forster is now claiming that he's done nothing wrong, despite there being no record of his arrest on arrival in the country a couple of weeks ago.
Unbelievably, some people are becoming swayed by his incessant rantings reminiscent of George Reynolds at his very best/worst!
Da, da-da, da-da-da-da-da-da etc

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: DARLAS - The Ted Forster Episode

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:10 am

And to think, that’s still not as crazy as Ted faking his own death to play a prank on Darlo_Pete.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Post Reply