Don't mess with Darlo_Pete

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloOnTheUp
Team Supported: Darlington

Don't mess with Darlo_Pete

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm sorry, I know this is also on the off-topic board, but it's bloody hilarious!

"I don't appreciate being threatened, by a relatively new poster. I also don't appreciate you discussing my p.m. to you with Robbo and whoever else. I won't remove you from this top 30, but I will remove you from future one's as long as you cease your attacks on the ROH. If you don't accept this compromise then I'll just continue to include you.

But I do resent your attitude into something you have only just appeared in for the first time. Something which the majority of people don't object too.

Peter"

You told Free_Transfer who's boss Pete! Complete with bad grammar. The "majority of people don't object" bit was particularly amusing.

reddy

Re: Don't mess with Darlo_Pete

Post by reddy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:05 am

he will never reply to this life, by god you have tried, hes just a parasite .

and its about time he was one two,and shagged to death

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 am

Or he could just honour removal requests regardless of how and when they are made.

ARE YOU LISTENING PETE?
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

reddy

Post by reddy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 am

we are not talking about that , omg

Al Sharp

Post by Al Sharp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:02 am

DOTU, you come across as a right vindictive flucking fanny with you incessant snivelling about the roll of honour.

Just don't read the bloody thing if it gets so much sand in your vagina.

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 am

I never open the actual ROH thread these days (I probably still appear time to time) as I have too much of a life to worry about whether am included or not.
Would be interesting to know the reasons why individuals allow themselves to get so worked up about something so insignificant (it wouldn't really :lol: so please peeps don't list them :roll: )....I wish my life was so drained of incident that I could ge het up about it.
Seriously though its not like its going to be used by the Benefit system, the police, the FBI or the Timmy Mallet Appreciation Society it really is just one drab little thread issued about twice a month that does nobody any harm.....kokhead - ha you cant include this post now :lol:
click on Facebook PIMM Productions for the latest on Darlo Till I Die

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 am

If you dislike the ROH made by Darlo_Pete that much then just simply don't open the thread.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 am

AndyPark wrote:If you dislike the ROH made by Darlo_Pete that much then just simply don't open the thread.
You keep saying this, and we keep saying that its not the point.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:49 am

It's pathetic, it really doesn't matter. People just fannying about, moaning about fook all!

rj50

Post by rj50 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 am

Andy Park are you Darlo Petes minder?

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 am

I had shut up about it as he finally removed me but found Pete's attempt to regain control of the situation via this message quite funny. Is it just me or does "Peter" sound quite menacing and devious in this message? :lol:

He really is a sly little fox.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 am

AndyPark wrote:If you dislike the ROH made by Darlo_Pete that much then just simply don't open the thread.
If you don't like threads complaining about your boyfriend Pete then simply don't open the thread.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:43 am

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
If you don't like threads complaining about your boyfriend Pete then simply don't open the thread.
Putting my view across to a whinging prick like you, you moan about the same thing constantly. DOTU it is boring. You've got a lot of growing up to.

rj50

Post by rj50 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

Gun fight at the Arena next.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:57 am

AndyPark wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:
Putting my view across to a whinging prick like you, you moan about the same thing constantly. DOTU it is boring. You've got a lot of growing up to.
You moan constantly about me moaning constantly. Andy it is boring. You've got a lot of growing up to do.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am

Fooks sake, not this again...

I think most now agree that Pete's little project is pointless (especially given the site now counts posts anyway). The fact you are unable to opt out also obviously serves to exacerbate the situation and is just a testiment to Pete's thick-headedness, BUT he is not going to remove anyone regardless of how much whining people do and how much people put pressure on him to do so.

The only thing which will be a catalyst for change is if Scott intervenes and threatens to ban him for not removing people, which is not going to happen.

So every couple of months we end up with the same thread with the same people saying the same things. It's getting really tiresome.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

TeessideQuaker

Post by TeessideQuaker » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 am

AndyPark wrote:It's pathetic, it really doesn't matter. People just fannying about, moaning about fook all!
Seconded - although I can quite understand why people do get cheesed off about it. It's swings and roundabouts.

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm

The problem with the RoH is Pete uses it to "cheese" people off, a simple solution to the problems is where he allows those who have a problem with it, to opt out. But he doesn't, hence all this constant bickering. I'm still baffled as to how his wife received a menacing phone call (supposedly) relating to the RoH yet he carries it on? :crazy:

I have always been in favour of the RoH because it is harmless, what isn't harmless is the rules which Pete has set and governed. I want to opt out, he won't give me that ability so my only alternative is to cut back on what I post, just so that I can't be included!

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:59 pm

I find ignoring it is the most effective cure :D ....I might be on it I might not to be honest it just doesn't play a significantly important enough part in my life to care.
Its sad enough that individuals feel their lives are so empty that they allow themselves to get cheesed off by such an insignificant issue but if someone seriously has such a pathetic existence that they were cheesed off to the point of harrassing his wife then they are the sort of individual that should would have been best dealt with at birth using a hessian sack and a couple of bricks!!! :lol:

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 pm

I agree with most of what Superlidds says there but unfortunately it is causing a repeated issue on this messageboard which one way or the other someone, be it me or Scott, is going to have to deal with.

Pete, I am asking you nicely to abide by people's removal requests and fully remove them from the RoH, regardless of when or how they choose to do it. Critics of the RoH, I am asking YOU nicely to stop moaning and cluttering up this board every time he posts it. Simply ignore it.

Provided both sides of this argument can stick to these rules I see no further need for any action. If either side chooses to disregard these requests then, well, what will be will be. I would hope Scott doesn't have a problem with this, I am sort of threatening to take the law into my own hands here.

Pete, I know you read every post on this board because you HAVE to, so I would appreciate if you could confirm you have seen this. PM me if you'd rather, but either way I have to know this is being acknowledged.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Well if Pete wasn't such a cock about it then there wouldn't be any problems. Remove people if they ask to be, and stop giving it the big "I am" as if he has been appointed leader of the G8 Summit; he's counting messages voluntarily on an internet messageboard FFS.

Haji el Maveric

Post by Haji el Maveric » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Fight! Fight! :lol:
I think an anti-ROH poster should simply have a good old-fashioned fist fight with Peter to settle the matter once and for all.
Me, I couldn't give a s*** if I'm on the list or not as I simply never open the threads.

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

haha where is Harry Hill when you need him? :D

am actually only aware of the ROH when people complain :lol:

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

No need to be cheeky is there! It's not the ROH, it's Pete's little mission to piss everybody off, and his rules that are made up as he goes along. Power mad.

No need to say people have got 'empty lives' Lidds you piece of donkey dong.

1Superlidds

Post by 1Superlidds » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Free_Transfer wrote: No need to say people have got 'empty lives' Lidds you piece of donkey dong.
:lol: what a great phrase :D

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Pete is genuinely well meaning. I'e met him on numerous occasions at the game, all over the country. I don't think you can question his commitment to DFC and a regular visitor to the board but non-poster til today...either ignore the roh or try your best to be in there. i haven't ever been in the top 10 but my life isn't meaningless or empty. No need to be personal with him and if you know Pete, well a threats just verbals isn't it!

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:18 pm

rj50 wrote:Gun fight at the Arena next.

Spud Guns or Water Pistols? :roll:

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Plastic swords, centre circle and quakerz as ref?

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

don'tbuythesun wrote:Plastic swords, centre circle and quakerz as ref?
Now THAT would be worth £18 of anyone's money.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.