The crowd. A pat on the back

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Tedthedarloboy
Team Supported: Darlington

The crowd. A pat on the back

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Got radio Tees on.
Thank every one in the ground for a perfect silence.

bishopsmike

Re: The crowd. A pat on the back

Post by bishopsmike » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:05 pm

can you give us the link

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:08 pm

:thumbdown:
Last edited by Tedthedarloboy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Ted what the fuck are you on about? He wanted the link, not some random BBC related waffle!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/tees/hi/fro ... 111904.stm

tonyspain

Post by tonyspain » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:18 pm

i think ted is trying to say, a please would of been nice :D

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Not really.
I am sat here in Greece and I manage to find the BBC site.
I put up the list which shows the local site for EVERY club in the conf so that people could find the needed one each week.
If it is not required I will keep it to myself. Not a problem.

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:Not really.
I am sat here in Greece and I manage to find the BBC site.
I put up the list which shows the local site for EVERY club in the conf so that people could find the needed one each week.
If it is not required I will keep it to myself. Not a problem.
I will be in contact shortly regarding your well deserved certificate...

Would have been useful if you gave links, but you just gave us a big list of games mixed in with other random things.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Ted,

I'm deliberately not listening to it - the BBC web site says 70% possession to us but what I'm reading down the action sounds like it should be more to them.

What's your feeling? Lucky to be ahead or are we sounding strong?
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 pm

How did a pat on the back for the crowd for a good response to the min's silence turn into a rant from you?
In among that page was the local radio station of every club in the conf' which could be of use to SOME. however a prat can not be bothered to read it and just wants to throw insults. What a lazy wanker.

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Mr Tibbs,
it sounded to me as if the one that was disallowed would have been without any comment years ago, but you have this silly "interfering" idea, which I go with Mr Shankley.
Seems close, but now we are down to 10 men so maybe a problem

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Tedthedarloboy wrote:How did a pat on the back for the crowd for a good response to the min's silence turn into a rant from you?
In among that page was the local radio station of every club in the conf' which could be of use to SOME. however a prat can not be bothered to read it and just wants to throw insults. What a lazy w****r.
"Just wants to throw insults... ...wanker" Irony much!?

And for your information, I did read your long list of shite. It wasn't helpful. And how am I lazy when I actually provided the link which you failed to do. Maybe if you hadn't edited your post everyone could see what a pile of s*** you produced.

Read this: Don't act like you did something massively helpful, and saved the world. You made a list. And not a list of LINKS, a list of radio station names, as well as some random junk off the BBC website. Your list was useless, unless anyone is going to make a questionnaire for example about non league radio stations, and maybe needed some very helpful tosspot to provide them a nice list.

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes it provided a list of radio stations.
Now, every week people ask for links, (I have done for tv). I am no big computer buff but even I can do a search if I know what I am looking for, hence I thought, if people could be bothered to do as I do and read the page they could find the local station and then GET THERE OWN LINK EACH WEEK. Please explain what was wrong with that.
Oh yes, as you said, you wanted me to edit it for you.!!! Lazy git.
Once again, why did you see fit to have a go on a thread that was supposed to be a word of congratulation for the crowd?

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Come on tospot,
answer the question. Why did you see fit to spoil a word of thanks to the crowd for showing respect with those rants and insults?

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Ted, nobody wants to know what radio station is currently commentating on Forest Green vs Hayes and Yeading, for example. They are Darlo fans, and therefore want Darlo commentary. If you actually read, not sure if you do, you will have seen that I said you should NOT have edited your post. Especially if it was so very fucking helpful.

You are clueless, everybody knows this. End of.

For anyone trying to use BBC Tees and getting silence, try using the Crawley link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_surrey [NOTE TED - THIS IS A LINK] until they stop being silent.

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Worst bit is, we can hear Ray commentating in the background but nothing's coming through!!

bishopsmike

Post by bishopsmike » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Maybe I havent been on here much recently so I am not up to date but you say you are Ted in Greece... So that means Ted Forster I suppose ... Right?

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Yup it sure is

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Forest Green away on Feb 19th

Hayes away on 16th April

The radio stations may bee useful then do you not think if Tees keeps on, as it does regularly, going quiet.

Answer the question... WHY did you see fit to ruin a word of congratulations to the crowd with this waffle? Please answer!!!

Mullet69

Post by Mullet69 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Alledgedly!

Still think it (and he) is a load of bollocks.
Mullet69uk on Twitter

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh my fucking god. Someone taking the fucking spade off him before he reaches China.

And I'm the one posting waffle! Give over, every single one of your posts has been waffle since you joined the fucking board.

Mullet69

Post by Mullet69 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Shieldsy wrote:Oh my f***ing god. Someone taking the f***ing spade off him before he reaches China.

And I'm the one posting waffle! Give over, every single one of your posts has been waffle since you joined the f***ing board.
He's got more rabbit than Sainsbury's.

I'm still not convinced that he isn't just some elaborate piss take. I can't be arsed, now or ever, to go back over all that shite from years ago, but he's only reappeared very recently and seems to think that somebody on here might give a shite about his life and tales.

His posts get right on my tits, and never actually say anything productive, but then I keep reading them - so that's my problem I suppose :roll:
Mullet69uk on Twitter

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm

You STILL have not answered the question.

Insults give no answer.

Why did you see fit to spoil a word of thanks for people acting well during a time of reflection?

How many more times will you ignore the question?

VERY poor.

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm

I was simply replying to your shite.

Why did YOU see fit to ruin it by posting 2 and a half screens worth of utter s*** copied directly from the BBC. For everyone who now can't see it, because for some reason you edited it, it was not just a list of non league radio stations, which may have been a little useful, it included all sorts of junk from the BBC site which you would get simply by trying to copy the whole page into this box. And there were 0 links for anyone to use anyway! And now poor old Ted is trying to convince himself that he saved us all with his list and how dare anyone ask, just what the fucking hell was that.

Oh and well done to the crowd, although Ted do you really think that there would not be a good reception? And do you also think if a small minority did not observe it - although I'm sure everyone did - that you would really be able to hear it on such a poor quality audio feed?! Or can you hear what people are saying to each other in the West Stand in the background at the moment!!?

bishopsmike

Post by bishopsmike » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:33 pm

I cant believe he dare show his face on here with his past performances.

A man with absolutely zero credibility

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 pm

You have still failed to answer the question.

If you did not like the page you could have just ignored it, and yes I agree I just copied and pasted the full page so you would need to WORK for the links. As I said Lazy git.

Actually I do not know how to do the link in the form you did, so could not do so.

Funny enough, but my reception has just gone down. Prior to that it has probably been the best I have ever had. Not a problem I switched station and it is fine. Had I not known the station no could do!

Shieldsy

Post by Shieldsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:41 pm

I havn't failed to answer anything. I said I replied off topic to the title because you did the exact same thing and I replied to you. If you expect people to work for the link then why bother posting what you did at all!? In the same way, why did you reply to bishopmikes post if you hate going off topic so much!?

And its got fuck all to do with reception, its to do with it being a low quality audio stream seeing as though its just required for close range voice.

I'm so lazy I'll give you some helpful advice: to post a link, click in the address bar and select the address. Right click and click copy, and then right click in the reply box and click paste.

What would be lazy, for example, is if I arranged to meet someone and then couldn't be bothered to get on a plane, from Greece perhaps, as a completely random example, to carry out this meeting...

Tedthedarloboy

Post by Tedthedarloboy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank you for the lesson, and no I am not being funny. I have said many times I am not big on computers.(They did not exist when I was at school, and I still find them a bit tough to work out. I'm not the only elder person who feels like that).

In fact I did all the click and copy etc, just in the wrong place, and I still think that a list of the stations could be helpful. You don't? Your choice.

It remains a fact that when I was passing a praising comment to the crowd you thought fit to spoil it by having a go at me. Maybe a little thought about what my first comment was about may not go amiss.

sacko_uk

Post by sacko_uk » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Dispite any arguements on here, the crowd definatly deserve a pat on the back because they were the 11th man in the second half! The atmosphere and positivity was fantastic and the team responded superb! Well done Darlo!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 pm

sacko_uk wrote:Dispite any arguements on here, the crowd definatly deserve a pat on the back because they were the 11th man in the second half! The atmosphere and positivity was fantastic and the team responded superb! Well done Darlo!
Second half atmosphere was cracking. Well done to every Darlo fan in the ground :)