Liam hatch

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

sada8022
Team Supported: Darlington

Liam hatch

Post by sada8022 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 pm

When we play Hatch we revert to long ball which gets us nothing, if we continue with this tactic me and the guys i go with will stop going to games.
When is cooper going to relise it dosnt bloody work and just pisses the crowd off.

DarloOnTheUp

Re: Liam hatch

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 pm

It really is like a cycle with Cooper. We win a few, then everyone is heralding him as Jesus the second coming, then we lose/draw a couple/few, and suddenly he's in league with the Devil and likes to rape small hedgehogs for a laugh.

The cycle will begin anew when we win the next couple of games....

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Do we have the players in the middle of the park, that can get the ball and pass it forward? On this seasons performances generally I'd say we don't. So that leaves us with the hoof ball. In fairness to Hatch I thought he won his fair share of headers, but unfortunately they tended to go where are players weren't.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

So I guess the OP is saying we should drop the only forward we have currently fit who is capable of scoring goals? :crazy:

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Do we have the players in the middle of the park, that can get the ball and pass it forward? On this seasons performances generally I'd say we don't. So that leaves us with the hoof ball. In fairness to Hatch I thought he won his fair share of headers, but unfortunately they tended to go where are players weren't.
:crazy:

sada8022

Post by sada8022 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

So proves my point it dont work , when hatch went off we stated to play a little football

Allan Quatermain

Post by Allan Quatermain » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 pm

sada8022 wrote:When we play Hatch we revert to long ball which gets us nothing, if we continue with this tactic me and the guys i go with will stop going to games.
When is cooper going to relise it dosnt bloody work and just pisses the crowd off.
Bye bye, and pass that on to your mates too.
Alun's promise to the fans: “I’ll make sure I’ll bring players in that are value for money and I want players that want to play for Darlington Football Club, want to progress and move up the league and show the fans that passion.”

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Allan Quatermain wrote:
sada8022 wrote:When we play Hatch we revert to long ball which gets us nothing, if we continue with this tactic me and the guys i go with will stop going to games.
Bye bye, and pass that on to your mates too.
Spot on Allan.
Last edited by Robbie Painter on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

sada8022

Post by sada8022 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:24 pm

So you like the long ball game, and you call me retarded

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:31 pm

Yes, fook off retard.

We didn't play THAT much long balls to Hatch, and the fact that many of his flick ons never found his man is down to the man that couldn't read them - Modest.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

moodymonica

Post by moodymonica » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Robbie
I dont think he is spot on - a couple of my mates went last night and also I invited someone else down to use my second season ticket, who used to be a regular - all three said they wouldnt be back after another gutless boring game - they reckoned nothing has changed since they were last there in September!! I dont consider myself or the other three to be retarded either

Two of them left at ten past nine they were THAT bored - and before any one starts slagging them off they also spent about £15 quid on bait and threw most of it away - according to them it tasted shyte (last time I had a burger it tasted shyte as well so I havent bought one since - they should get that burger van back in) - would you blame them for not coming back, I wouldnt, 51 quid to be served up crap on and off the field.

There needs to be some serious love shown to those that choose not to turn up anymore, I thought Raj might have offered a tenner a match game, especially after Xmas and the New Year when money is tight for a Tuesday night game

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 pm

So would you play Hatch with Senior when he's fit? Will he read it better than Modest? Quakerz don't hold back will you!! No-one could ever accuse you of holding your feelings in!

sada8022

Post by sada8022 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Thanks for that Quakerz you must enjoy shite football, and as i have been a season ticket holder for 10 years this is the worst football i have ever seen at Darlo.

at least the club have already got my money so you cant say i have not supported them by not turning up.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm

So the football was better last season was it? Do me a favour.

We were crap last night, one match after playing well in several before that, and you are twining on like a fanny.

I've already said, and it should be obvious to anybody, and that is that the forward line was atrocious last night so the players had no outlet.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:51 pm

moodymonica wrote:Robbie
I dont think he is spot on - a couple of my mates went last night and also I invited someone else down to use my second season ticket, who used to be a regular - all three said they wouldnt be back after another gutless boring game - they reckoned nothing has changed since they were last there in September!! I dont consider myself or the other three to be retarded either

Two of them left at ten past nine they were THAT bored - and before any one starts slagging them off they also spent about £15 quid on bait and threw most of it away - according to them it tasted shyte (last time I had a burger it tasted shyte as well so I havent bought one since - they should get that burger van back in) - would you blame them for not coming back, I wouldnt, 51 quid to be served up crap on and off the field.

There needs to be some serious love shown to those that choose not to turn up anymore, I thought Raj might have offered a tenner a match game, especially after Xmas and the New Year when money is tight for a Tuesday night game
The original poster was complaining about "long ball" football. We didn't play a long ball game last night, we were just pretty poor. So it was a fooking stupid point.

To a casual fan it would have been a dull game but this is BSP footy, it is of very variable quality. Sounds like your mates have unrealistic expectations of what watching Darlo is all about.

sada8022

Post by sada8022 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

We played long ball till hatch went off, then we played a little better

moodymonica

Post by moodymonica » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Robbie

Probably the same expectations as the 2.5K fans we have lost over the last two or three years eh?

They were season ticket holders so they cant be described as casual fans, they tested the waters again and werent impressed, the football except a few games is no better than it has been for the past couiple of seasons. Christ under Penney our style of football wasnt what the casual fan would have wanted!!