Best feeling ever when hungover...

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Dn1
Team Supported: Darlington

Best feeling ever when hungover...

Post by Dn1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 am

... indulging in hair of the dog and feeling your guts drop. Jager is not the way forward though :problem:

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

Jazz Maverick

Re: Best feeling ever when hungover...

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 am

Good call, although my preferred hangover recovery routine is as follows:

A shag/wank (whatevers available to you at the time!) >>>> taking a big s*** >>>>> having a macdonalds

Ready for the day ahead after these three simple steps.

cwisstoffhur

Post by cwisstoffhur » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 am

massive subway is always the way to do it, preferably a BMT with everything on it. By the time that monster of a sandwich is finished you'll have forgotten all about your hangover. mannn i could murder one of them right now....
It's Clobberin' Time

SuperQuaker

Post by SuperQuaker » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:53 am

It depends on the severity of the hangover. You could have one of those ones where you can't actually move your head without feeling like Steve Backley's javelin is sticking through your temples. In which case, there is nothing you can do but lie perfectly still and prey for mercy within the next hour or so.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Good call, although my preferred hangover recovery routine is as follows:

A shag/wank (whatevers available to you at the time!) >>>> taking a big s*** >>>>> having a macdonalds

:lol: :lol:

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Good call, although my preferred hangover recovery routine is as follows:

Pretty much ^this^ but with cheese on toast instead of McDonalds.

Also, the phenomenon that is Hollyoaks. A programme so mindlessly s*** and vacous that it presents zero challenge to the brain and so provides the perfect backdrop to hangover recovery.

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 pm

aye, shag/wank, make a greasy fry-up and a pint of coke.. then sit and watch tele all day, or maybe go to mcdonalds on the night if i can be arsed to leave the house

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 pm

fat tony wrote: Also, the phenomenon that is Hollyoaks. A programme so mindlessly s*** and vacous that it presents zero challenge to the brain and so provides the perfect backdrop to hangover recovery.
Yeah, agree with this. Theres also some fanny in it so you can combine watching hollyoaks with the wanking part of the recovery. Im a fan of that slag with the fat arse and husky voice.

Only problem is that the omnibus hollyoaks on a sunday, when you're most likely to be watching it hungover, has half the screen taken over by some c*** doing sign language. Then again, I remember one day I was watching it hungover to fuck, and there was no decent fanny in the episode - I ended up jerking off to the bird doing sign language.

Notts_Quaker

Post by Notts_Quaker » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:
fat tony wrote: Also, the phenomenon that is Hollyoaks. A programme so mindlessly s*** and vacous that it presents zero challenge to the brain and so provides the perfect backdrop to hangover recovery.
Yeah, agree with this. Theres also some fanny in it so you can combine watching hollyoaks with the wanking part of the recovery. Im a fan of that slag with the fat arse and husky voice.

Only problem is that the omnibus hollyoaks on a sunday, when you're most likely to be watching it hungover, has half the screen taken over by some c*** doing sign language. Then again, I remember one day I was watching it hungover to fuck, and there was no decent fanny in the episode - I ended up jerking off to the bird doing sign language.

Hahahahaha :lol:

A sit down shower is also up there with the recovery of a severe hangover.

TKOA

Post by TKOA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:10 pm

I don't get hangovers because I'm not a wimp and I don't have any friends to go out with anyway.

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Notts_Quaker wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:

One of my housemates used to do that when he got back from nights out. The only problem was that he'd fall asleep blocking the drain and flood his room.

Chris6098

Post by Chris6098 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

The next morning rash ;)

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 am

Notts_Quaker wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:

:lol: just the pick me up I needed for a Monday morning. For me, if I am in need of a pick me up I always get a pork pie from Taylors and a still Fanta from McDonalds. Not a fan of McDonald's food when ruff though, always makes me wanna gip!

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

ShrewsX

Post by ShrewsX » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Step 1 - Wake up, come to senses as best I can. Force myself to kitchen for Lucozade/orange juice
Step 2 - Having rinsed mouth of any ale residue with sugary drink, Bacon sandwich time...
Step 3 - Hair of the Dog - to be drank quickly. Ideally Lager (Only time I drink it - Body will likely reject proper beer, though Cider is an acceptable alternative)
Step 4 - Drop guts into toilet.
Step 5 - Quick Shower to refresh, then back to bed. Ideally Mrs Shrew will still be asleep, so I can get some R&R and reflect on the mysteries of the night before. Failing that, put up with the rant of what ACTUALLY happened on the night before.
Season 2009/10 - They think its all over.... It is now. Darlo FC, Blue Square Premier 2010/11