Murray

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

theoriginalfatcat
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Murray

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Well done Murray :clap: :clap:

Unusually for me I had a little weekend bet. A Miss Bartoli and Andy Murray double at 7/1, possibly the only bet I've ever won!
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:46 pm

MaddosMilkman wrote:His girlfriend will no doubt be pleased tonight. Knowing that her boyfriend will be too tired to properly 'celebrate' his Grand Slam win.
Would you be suggesting that she doesn't like a bit?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Not a tennis fan but strangely absorbing too watch. What surprised me was what an athlete Murray he is and how quick he was across the court. Sublime.

On the ridiculous front I still find it irritating that the BBC spend so much time panning shots in the celebrity crowd (should I know the 2 guys in the suits?). Cue the politicians milking it and Posh Spice.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:40 am

princes town wrote:Not a tennis fan but strangely absorbing too watch. What surprised me was what an athlete Murray he is and how quick he was across the court. Sublime.

On the ridiculous front I still find it irritating that the BBC spend so much time panning shots in the celebrity crowd (should I know the 2 guys in the suits?). Cue the politicians milking it and Posh Spice.
Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler. Hollywood actors.

But yes, it annoys me too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:53 am

Fantastic viewing yesterday. Murray played brilliantly.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 am

Spyman wrote:
princes town wrote:Not a tennis fan but strangely absorbing too watch. What surprised me was what an athlete Murray he is and how quick he was across the court. Sublime.

Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler. Hollywood actors.

But yes, it annoys me too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
ok shows how many films I watch.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:27 am

Talking of celebrities being shown, did anyone else see the state of Wayne Rooneys head? Hair transplants gone wrong I think!

WeAreDFC

Post by WeAreDFC » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Just been dismantled by Wawrinka. So is he back to being known as Scotland's Andy Murray now? :P

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Who gives a toss, because he's already won the US Open, Wimbledon, and the Olympics.

This is nothing more than a loss, he's won major titles and has nothing to prove.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:49 pm

yeh but he doesn't smile enough...