How long before Cameron ditches our dear Chancellor

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

number_one
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: How long before Cameron ditches our dear Chancellor

Post by number_one » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 am

Darlo Cockney wrote:I have 2 honours degrees from 2 different universities
Aye, because you were asked to leave the first one you attended.

Darlo Cockney

Post by Darlo Cockney » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 pm

David Cameron called Ukip supporters "fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists" and Ken Clarke called the party "clowns" who had no policies except being "against" immigrants.

Ukip in turn have accused the Tories of raiding the Facebook and Twitter pages of their candidates and running a "morally reprehensible smear campaign."

Now - lets have a vote on which or all categories Jizz, Spyman and the Lo idiot fall into.

My suspicion - is all 3 !!.

DC
Started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:29 pm

How come you didn't change Spyman's name?

I reckon SpyGIRL would be totally hilarious.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:David Cameron called Ukip supporters "fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists" and Ken Clarke called the party "clowns" who had no policies except being "against" immigrants.

Ukip in turn have accused the Tories of raiding the Facebook and Twitter pages of their candidates and running a "morally reprehensible smear campaign."

Now - lets have a vote on which or all categories Jizz, Spyman and the Lo idiot fall into.

DC
So despite me telling you who I have historically voted for, this is the best you can come back with?

What a fucking imbecile.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Darlo Cockney wrote:Ukip in turn have accused the Tories of raiding the Facebook and Twitter pages of their candidates and running a "morally reprehensible smear campaign."
what does "raiding" a facebook/twitter page even mean?
Darlo Cockney wrote:Now - lets have a vote on which or all categories Jizz, Spyman and the Lo idiot fall into.
I don't understand what you mean here?

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 am

I don't think he understands either lo.

I honestly haven't seen anyone this dense in the history of the internet.

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Wed May 01, 2013 4:15 am

Darlo Cockney wrote:David Cameron called Ukip supporters "fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists" and Ken Clarke called the party "clowns" who had no policies except being "against" immigrants.

DC
My suspicion is that you are a first class cheb end. The utter shite you talk is unreal and it clearly comes from the political party you support! You're brainwashed. What your politicians tell you is gospel no questions asked. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

They're all much of a muchness, politicians, all spineless and full of it. What is it we're paying to europe every day? £50+ million quid? What about Abu Hamza? Some court in Belgium has ruled that he has to stay or we'll breach his human rights. What a load of bollocks!!! We're essentially letting another country dictate our extradition and immigration laws. The hook handed terror preaching fucker should be dragged back to the Middle East by a donkey attached to his bollocks. Actually, no, i wouldn't put a donkey through that ordeal. You'd be up for it though, wouldn't you Cockney??

I will be voting UKIP next time it comes to it, in 2014 here in Hartlepool. That doesn't make me off my rocker or a racist though. I just want out of the EU and massive sanctions on immigration. It's not that i hate foreigners, more that British jobs should be for British people, British houses should be for British families, and so on.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 am

I love the way the thick twat still thinks the Labour Party are a bastion on leftism too, failing to recognise that in terms of economic, domestic and foreign policies nu-lab were the most right wing post war government this country has seen.

Nothing but Thatcherism dressed up in Labour Party hyperbole, and that gullible sheep wanker voted for them no questions asked :lol:

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Wed May 01, 2013 8:35 am

Didnt Lady T herself once say that one of her greatest legacies was New Labour...

My old man always said Tony Blair was A Tory who wore a red tie

Marxista Fozz
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 am

Nu-liebour were the biggest corrupt sell out ever!

As for Europe, it's a double edged sword. Nearly all our working rights have come from there but on the other hand we are no longer masters of our own policies. A hard one to choose between.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed May 01, 2013 9:46 am

Nu-liebour were the biggest corrupt sell out ever!

As for Europe, it's a double edged sword. Nearly all our working rights have come from there but on the other hand we are no longer masters of our own policies. A hard one to choose between.

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Wed May 01, 2013 11:38 am

I wish I knew enough about Politics to be able to hold a good debate about it, although I guess I will only need to read the Idiots Guide To Life to argue anything with DC

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Nu-liebour were the biggest corrupt sell out ever!

Our working rights have come from British Trade unions. i also agree that Nu-liebour were an utter joke which i suspect is why many voters went UKIP rather than the labour opposition. I was actually pleased to see south shields nominate a local candidate rather than another oxbridge career type.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm

British trade unions more often than not use law that eminated from Europe against the British government otherwise there would be no working rights. Don't forget we are in a race to the bottom regards wages and conditions.

darlopaul

Post by darlopaul » Sat May 04, 2013 12:25 am

"OK - So, please declare where you political allegiancies lie. !!!"

DC is clearly such a massive intellect that with his 2 (count them - 2) degrees and A Level English he has created his own new word - allegiancies.