Blimey!!!!!

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fatty eats roadkill
Team Supported: Darlington

Blimey!!!!!

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Beheading in London. What is the world coming to?
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

DarloOnTheUp

Re: Blimey!!!!!

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 pm

That is fucked up, but when their Holy Book is urging them to do s*** like this "in the name of God" then it's no fucking wonder.

Apparently one of them said "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you".

The Quran is basically full of lines like this:

(4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

It's a horrible, backwards, oppressive religion which belongs in the Dark Ages.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed May 22, 2013 6:45 pm

It was only a matter of time before some religiotard decided to copy the Iraqis and behead someone in Britain.

Disgusting.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Guy speaks with a full English (well, black London) accent and is ranting about things back in 'his land'.

The hypocrisy is beyond belief and I hope the establishment continue to oppress 'his people'

Darlo_George_96

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 pm

The world would be so much better off without religion.
@George_S96

Dave_from_London

Post by Dave_from_London » Wed May 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Woolwich is 3 miles from where i live bad times! This is so fucked up!

Darlo_George_96

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm

According to some Muslims on facebook the prophet muhammad is coming back. This should be a good laugh.
@George_S96

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Wed May 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Sky reporting 100-150 EDL supporters clashing with police in Woolwich tonight :roll:

There was a clip of them outside a pub chanting "no surrender to the IRA". The ones that weren't hiding behind balaclavas looked like proper thick scrotey twats.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 22, 2013 10:29 pm

fat tony wrote:Sky reporting 100-150 EDL supporters clashing with police in Woolwich tonight :roll:

There was a clip of them outside a pub chanting "no surrender to the IRA". The ones that weren't hiding behind balaclavas looked like proper thick scrotey twats.
I drove down the uxbridge road into shepherds bush this evening and saw the police chucking about 5 fat retards clutching England flags into the back of a paddy wagon - fat bald lads with flags, that'll show the extremists!

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm

I don't understand why the Head of Metropolian police keeps describing this event as a criminal act. Of course, It's a criminal act in one sense but you can hardly compare it to your standard homicide because these loons didn't do it for personal gain but to defend their distorted world view. Things like this should be dealt with as acts of war not crimes. i understand the need not to to inflame the edl knobs but we need to be realistic there a group of people on our streets who hate our way of life. Some who even think the world trade centre was justified.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 am

Anyone seen the video with one of the killers (bloodied hands) etc talking on camera to ITV.

Says now they're in hospital treating there wounds, fuck hospital. Kill the c****

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:56 am

DarloOnTheUp wrote:That is fucked up, but when their Holy Book is urging them to do s*** like this "in the name of God" then it's no fucking wonder.

Apparently one of them said "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you".

(4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

All religions were written in the dark ages and have stuff written in to them that are absurd and don't belong in the modern day, the majority aren't actually lived out by those who believe in that religion.

This is an interesting bible excerpt, I mean Christianity is infamously non violent, I can't think of any violence sparked by that religion.

"Deuteronomy 22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

Basically rapist should pay the father for the woman to become his wife, lovely message to give out.

By the way, I have also read that the actual word that is used in the Qaran that you mentioned could be translated as 'strive for' in the same way you say that we fought for promotion.

Psycho's are psycho's...that's the jist of it. I saw earlier on fb that Muslims sleep with underage girls and this was based on 1 or 2 cases where that was the case. I think if operation yewtree tells us anything the Caucasian male is not a perfect species!

If I had my way we'd keep imprisoning all those that do wrong in the UK. We can try and acquire an empty island and give all those that want to 'keep Britain for the British' an opportunity to go and start up their own closed doors economy.

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 am

Anyone see this rapper 'Boya Dee' who tweeted about the whole thing? https://twitter.com/BOYADEE

Love it. I want him to eye witness more stuff! Like how he ranks 2 terrorists decapitating a soldier with a machete then getting gunned down by armed police only in his 'top three' mad sh!t he's seen.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Lo: I know all about the horrific "morals" in the Bible and there are far more than just the one you mentioned, and the Quran is the same. But please don't fall into the apologetic trap of defending these passages and blaming them on a misinterpretation or mistranslation, because it's what these idiot apologetics do when they refuse to accept the truth; they attempt to defend the indefensible as the truth is too difficult to comprehend: that their Holy Book was written by a bunch of immoral primitives who didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

I realise that it's far too simple to blame it all on religion as there are a lot of sick people in this world, these men were clearly mentally disturbed.

But just the fact that these Holy Books are condoning anything at all which is deemed immoral or repulsive to modern society is a dangerous thing. If people were studying them as ancient texts, in order to understand ancient cultures, then fair enough. But people still live by these texts and act as though they are the word of God. Now that is a fucking dangerous thing as it gives a person a feeling of Divine Right, as though they are correct in their actions because God said so. And the Quran and the Bible are as bad as each other in this regard.

You mentioned Christianity and then attempted to defend it, but why? Anti-gay marriage protests are based on scripture (the Bible says gays must be stoned), as are anti-abortion protests, people are still killed for being witches because of what it says in the Bible, slavery was justified with the Bible as it advocates slavery, the relegation of women to secondary status has been justified with the Bible for 2000 years, the witch-hunts of the Middle Ages were justified with the Bible, as was the Inquisition, and the Crusades, and the suppression of science and scientists (which still continues to this day).

Anyways, I'm merely pointing out the danger of scripture-based justification, because it happens all the fucking time.

Darlobaz79

Post by Darlobaz79 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Sorry you must have skipped the bits that say 'love your enemies' and 'do unto others as you would have done to you'. I think you'll find that is the thrust of Jesus' teaching. Any reasonable Christian with good theology knows the difference between Old Testament rituals and New Testament practice.

I am not going over the same points again and again because you obviously don't want to hear it :wave:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu May 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Make no mistake, these nutters were British, looked British, and sounded British. They may have been Muslim, and may have had some warped belief that they were defending 'their' religion or 'their nation' or whatever, but they are just a pair of loons.

I expect they thought the police would shoot them dead, so they could die as martyrs, and are probably feeling pretty silly for not being dead right now.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu May 23, 2013 1:16 pm

1 of them twats quotes "in our land" No mate, your from fucking London.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Darlobaz79 wrote:Sorry you must have skipped the bits that say 'love your enemies' and 'do unto others as you would have done to you'. I think you'll find that is the thrust of Jesus' teaching. Any reasonable Christian with good theology knows the difference between Old Testament rituals and New Testament practice.

I am not going over the same points again and again because you obviously don't want to hear it :wave:
No you're wrong, I do want to hear it.

So what you're saying is we should ignore the horrific, immoral, disgusting parts (such as when the Lord commands Moses to stone a man to death for working on the Sabbath) and only follow and practice the nice bits which happen to coincide with your own sense of what is right and wrong?

Good advice, but with a couple of glaring problems:
1) If you're using your own sense of morality to decide which parts of the Bible are moral and immoral then you don't need the Bible as you're using your own judgment, therefore it's useless, and you're also more moral than God himself as you're accepting that some of his teachings are immoral.
2) It is stated several times in the Bible that God's word is eternal, yet now you're saying it isn't. So which is it, eternal or non-eternal? It can't be both.
3) There is zero contemporary evidence that Jesus ever existed, and the New Testament was written in separate stages well after Jesus had apparently died (it is suggested that alterations were made as far as 500 years after), plus the NT is FULL of contradictions, so it is not a reliable source and you're following the word of a man who, according to the evidence, never existed.
4) The Old Testament is still used as scripture-based justification today, such as the aforementioned anti-gay marriage protests, plus the Ten Commandments are in the OT along with the creation story (in Genesis), so you can't have your cake and eat it.
5) Using your own judgment and "cherry-picking" automatically invalidates the whole thing.
6) I don't need Jesus or religion to be a good-person, and neither do you, clearly shown by your cherry-picking of the Bible using your own sense of right and wrong.
7) Christians try to portray God as a loving, just God, but in the OT he is portrayed as a morally bankrupt, genocidal c***. So which is it?

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:26 pm

I don't mean to defend Christianity, I don't believe in religion and feel it just divides people and creates conflict (although as previous discussions have gone here then something else would do that as human inevitably don't get along). As you say there are a lot worse things in the Bible that could be done and could be referred to the scripture and claimed to be in Gods name.

My view is that if someone committed a similar act and claimed to be following scripture in the Bible - which they could I would imagine. They would probably be deemed to be insane. That is how the press would write it up and that is how the facebook riots would portray it.

If however someone commits and atrocity said to be in the name of the Muslim faith, it is the Quran that is blamed and it is seemingly deemed appropriate to condemn a whole race for it.

My initial dig was at you for saying that the Muslim faith specifically belongs in the dark ages, I don't feel it fair to pick them out. I don't feel that any of them are particularly modern!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu May 23, 2013 3:42 pm

lo36789 wrote:I don't mean to defend Christianity, I don't believe in religion and feel it just divides people and creates conflict (although as previous discussions have gone here then something else would do that as human inevitably don't get along). As you say there are a lot worse things in the Bible that could be done and could be referred to the scripture and claimed to be in Gods name.

My view is that if someone committed a similar act and claimed to be following scripture in the Bible - which they could I would imagine. They would probably be deemed to be insane. That is how the press would write it up and that is how the facebook riots would portray it.

If however someone commits and atrocity said to be in the name of the Muslim faith, it is the Quran that is blamed and it is seemingly deemed appropriate to condemn a whole race for it.

My initial dig was at you for saying that the Muslim faith specifically belongs in the dark ages, I don't feel it fair to pick them out. I don't feel that any of them are particularly modern!
Islam does belong in the Dark Ages but what did you want me to do, list every religion there is all in the interests of fairness? Of course not. I only mentioned Islam specifically because these were apparently Islamic extremists but I equally think that most (or all?) religions belong in the Dark Ages including Christianity and Judaism.

And I'm criticising a religion here, not a race, and even then I realise that obviously not all Muslims are extremists. Of course not. But the Quran, AND the Bible, still contain some dangerous messages, and are relied upon for divine guidance which is what I was getting at.

I'm glad you agree with me with regards to religion in general though.

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu May 23, 2013 5:10 pm

What is peoples thoughts on the punishments these sick fucks should, I would personally want nothing less than the death penalty...

A barbaric crime against the state, personally, I hope they rot in hell
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:18 pm

I probably agree with you on everything really! I think I got a little defensive coz you specifically mentioned Muslim and thought you were having a dig at that faith in particular. I've seen some vile comments on facebook probably misjudged you a bit. It isn't the faith it is the people - but religion existing just seems to provoke.

Darlo_George_96

Post by Darlo_George_96 » Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_EI_S9fzP0

Video of them getting shot by the police
@George_S96

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat May 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Just walked past an anti-immigration rally in Newcastle and it was disgusting. Though it was pleasing to see protesters protesting against the protesters.

I'm sorry but how can what happened be laid at the door of every immigrant in the country? A religious nutter with a knife is a religious nutter with a knife regardless of race, nationality, or even religion. We need to stop condemning people based on irrelevant characteristics such as race or nationality and instead judge them on things that actually matter such as intelligence, tolerance, and humanity. Last time I checked, you don't need to be English and white to possess these qualities.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:42 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:. Last time I checked, you don't need to be English and white to possess these qualities.
Haha if anything it helps if you are not...

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat May 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Raoul Most was a fucking murderous nutter who killed a police officer and indirectly contributed to the death of another.

Nutters are not exclusively religious, or foreign. They are just nutters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:Just walked past an anti-immigration rally in Newcastle and it was disgusting. Though it was pleasing to see protesters protesting against the protesters.

I'm sorry but how can what happened be laid at the door of every immigrant in the country? A religious nutter with a knife is a religious nutter with a knife regardless of race, nationality, or even religion. We need to stop condemning people based on irrelevant characteristics such as race or nationality and instead judge them on things that actually matter such as intelligence, tolerance, and humanity. Last time I checked, you don't need to be English and white to possess these qualities.
I was taking in by the EDL and was at a rally in Newcastle in 2010, I fell for the 'were not racist, were only bothered about extremism' line until what I saw in Newcastle and being exposed to it in the most public way, they were disrespecting Jewish Flags, and a lot of the chants were more than racist, absolutely shocking and monkey chanting whenever a black person walked past, I shifted away from that as quickly as I was taking in by it, going against evetything they publically stated to believe in, but I believe incidents like the murder of Lee Rigby is one of the reasons people start moving to the right, and I guess I can see why and understand why people move towards that, as it happened with me.

As for the protest protesting the protest, they are no better than the EDL themselves, far left groups are probably as fascist as the BNP and EDL are. The EDL need events like that recently, they probably thrive on it, and use it to it's advantage, they did come about after a muslim group(Al-Muhajiroon, I think) were abusing soldiers in Luton, unfortunately, it has given them a platform from which they can push there hate and intolerance on people
442 Football Crazy Admin

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Sat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Spyman wrote:Raoul Most was a fucking murderous nutter who killed a police officer and indirectly contributed to the death of another.

Nutters are not exclusively religious, or foreign. They are just nutters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Raoul Moat was a crackpot, a complete tosser...
Life must be really s*** if the only person to offer a bit friendly help is Gazza
442 Football Crazy Admin

RUMPLESTILTSKIN

Post by RUMPLESTILTSKIN » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:29 pm

lo36789 wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:That is fucked up, but when their Holy Book is urging them to do s*** like this "in the name of God" then it's no fucking wonder.

All religions were written in the dark ages and have stuff written in to them that are absurd and don't belong in the modern day, the majority aren't actually lived out by those who believe in that religion.

This is an interesting bible excerpt, I mean Christianity is infamously non violent, I can't think of any violence sparked by that religion.

"Deuteronomy 22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

Basically rapist should pay the father for the woman to become his wife, lovely message to give out.

By the way, I have also read that the actual word that is used in the Qaran that you mentioned could be translated as 'strive for' in the same way you say that we fought for promotion.

Psycho's are psycho's...that's the jist of it. I saw earlier on fb that Muslims sleep with underage girls and this was based on 1 or 2 cases where that was the case. I think if operation yewtree tells us anything the Caucasian male is not a perfect species!

If I had my way we'd keep imprisoning all those that do wrong in the UK. We can try and acquire an empty island and give all those that want to 'keep Britain for the British' an opportunity to go and start up their own closed doors economy.
How about the Crusades:

Quote:The Crusades were military campaigns sanctioned by the Latin Roman Catholic Church during the High Middle Ages and Late Middle Ages. In 1095 Pope Urban II proclaimed the First Crusade with the stated goal of restoring Christian access to holy places in and near Jerusalem. Many historians and some of those involved at the time, like Saint Bernard of Clairvaux, give equal precedence to other papal-sanctioned military campaigns undertaken for a variety of religious, economic, and political reasons, such as the Albigensian Crusade, the Aragonese Crusade, the Reconquista, and the Northern Crusades.[1] Following the First Crusade there was an intermittent 200-year struggle for control of the Holy Land, with six more major crusades and numerous minor ones. In 1291, the conflict ended in failure with the fall of the last Christian stronghold in the Holy Land at Acre, after which Roman Catholic Europe mounted no further coherent response in the east.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Good point but I mentioned the Crusades in one of my above posts.