You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » The Off Topic Room
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:17 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Rugby League
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:06 am 

Team Supported: Darlington
robsraiders wrote:
You still are the Man U of the RL world, and a population of 317,000 !
But if game had been at Cas it would have been a full house, we took 4,500 fans poor support I say from Wigan, even tho on TV

Good to see that Wigan have sold significantly more tickets than Warrington, even though Warrington have had them on sale for an extra day.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:45 am 

So obviously I'm hoping to witness Wigan winning, but who do other people think will win?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 am 

Darlo_Pete wrote:
robsraiders wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Great to see that Zak Hardaker joins Wigan in November and a bit strange that Sam Tomkins is going to Catalan who could be in the Championship this time next season.

Pete the guy is a cheat and had more chances than most people get, the word round west yorkshire is he is still at it good luck no doubt you will be paying him well

Surely once he's done his punishment, then he should be free to carry on playing. I think he's had quite a few personnel issues and hopefully now he's joining Wigan, he'll get back to his former self.

Zac Hardaker banned for 20 months for drink driving offence, perhaps Darlo Pete will volunteer to drive him to and from work ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:05 pm 

robsraiders wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
robsraiders wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Great to see that Zak Hardaker joins Wigan in November and a bit strange that Sam Tomkins is going to Catalan who could be in the Championship this time next season.

Pete the guy is a cheat and had more chances than most people get, the word round west yorkshire is he is still at it good luck no doubt you will be paying him well

Surely once he's done his punishment, then he should be free to carry on playing. I think he's had quite a few personnel issues and hopefully now he's joining Wigan, he'll get back to his former self.

Zac Hardaker banned for 20 months for drink driving offence, perhaps Darlo Pete will volunteer to drive him to and from work ?

Yep he made a mistake, but plenty of people do. Hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes and show on the pitch what he can do. I'm sure he'll be looking forward to playing Castleford next season.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pm 

Darlo_Pete wrote:
robsraiders wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
robsraiders wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:

Yep he made a mistake, but plenty of people do. Hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes and show on the pitch what he can do. I'm sure he'll be looking forward to playing Castleford next season.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:51 am 

So Rob a prediction for the big game at Old Trafford today.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:38 am 

Well done to Wigan, played well and best team won

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:14 pm 

robsraiders wrote:
Well done to Wigan, played well and best team won

Cheers for that Rob not a classic, but the defences dominated in particular Wigan's. Didn't get home until 00-30, but what a day as I saw 2 wins in one day! :D Really chuffed for Shaun Wane, a fantastic servant for Wigan over 30+ years, he'll be hard to follow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9