Gardener

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Gardener

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun May 24, 2015 5:49 am

I was wondering if anybody can recommend a gardener on here. I'd rather employ somebody that was recommended, rather than take pot luck with the internet or phone book. Many thanks.

quakermass

Re: Gardener

Post by quakermass » Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 am

I also need a decent builder in the Darlo area to quote on an extension in a couple of weeks or so. Any recs appreciated but not anyone who's going to go bust and run off with my deposit! Cheers

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sun May 24, 2015 11:24 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:I was wondering if anybody can recommend a gardener on here. I'd rather employ somebody that was recommended, rather than take pot luck with the internet or phone book. Many thanks.
Yeh in my experience neither the internet nor the phone book is much good at gardening.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sun May 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Spyman wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:I was wondering if anybody can recommend a gardener on here. I'd rather employ somebody that was recommended, rather than take pot luck with the internet or phone book. Many thanks.
Yeh in my experience neither the internet nor the phone book is much good at gardening.
:lol:

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun May 24, 2015 1:36 pm

Quakermass you have a PM.

charlie

Post by charlie » Mon May 25, 2015 10:54 pm

quakermass wrote:I also need a decent builder in the Darlo area to quote on an extension in a couple of weeks or so. Any recs appreciated but not anyone who's going to go bust and run off with my deposit! Cheers
My landlord is a builder as well as a friend, if you want his number give me a shout

PierremontQuaker03

Post by PierremontQuaker03 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 pm

I have used Rocket Landscaping recently - he and his team did a great job in landscaping my garden - I know they do a mixture of small and large jobs - I think Bussey and Armstrong use them as well for their new builds.

On another note I am thinking of getting a dormer loft conversion - any ideas on who to contact for quotes, plans etc etc
“If you can't hit a driver, don't.”
Greg Norman

charlie

Post by charlie » Wed May 27, 2015 8:00 pm

My cousin worked for Rocket from aged 15 until he died a couple of months ago, can hand on heart say he couldn't of wished for a better boss or friend and work mates. He was treated as family and have my utmost respect

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu May 28, 2015 11:24 am

Ok thanks for that I'll give them a call.