Teenager Fighting For Life After Nightclub Incident

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AndyPark
Team Supported: Darlington

Teenager Fighting For Life After Nightclub Incident

Post by AndyPark » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:22 am

This time it has happened at the chavvy place called Escapades, a young lad from Glasgow knocked out by a 17 year old Darlo youth.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/4 ... nt/?ref=mr

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Re: Teenager Fighting For Life After Nightclub Incident

Post by bigbitchtits » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Aye just read this morning in the echo. Place attracts the scum of the town so I'm never surprised when I read stuff like this.

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm

On the one and only occasion I went there, the bouncer looked at my trainers as I was going in and said "next time I won't let you in with those on"... errr, it's fucking Escapade! Funnily enough, that's the only place I've ever had anyone comment on my footwear.

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Post by bigbitchtits » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Hawkeye wrote:On the one and only occasion I went there, the bouncer looked at my trainers as I was going in and said "next time I won't let you in with those on"... errr, it's f***ing Escapade! Funnily enough, that's the only place I've ever had anyone comment on my footwear.
Were you wearing your Hi-Tech trainers again like?

TKOA

Post by TKOA » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Never been in and never plan to, I've never heard a single good word about the place. I remember watching a programme called booze britain (or something along those lines) and was focusing on darlington in that particular episode, where was the trouble at? outside escapades! Inside out is nothing special but i've personally never seen a bit of bother in there.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

The young lad has now died form his injuries, just goes to show how mindless the young chap's off Darlington really are. Need a kick up there fucking arse. The fucking idiots. Hope whoever did it, get what they deserve, bloody life in jail.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/4 ... lub_fight/

Santino

Post by Santino » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Shocking, and sadly not uncommon.

I do wish people would just walk away from trouble if they sense things are about to kick off though. These things are so avoidable, yet every time it's "there was an altercation" or a fight or whatever. It's pretty easy not to get involved.

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Escapades is one place i wouldnt go to, it seems to attract more than its fair share of idiots, also doesnt seem that long since we saw the same headlines used for nathan :thumbdown:

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:08 pm

TinShedDarloFan wrote:Escapades is one place i wouldnt go to, it seems to attract more than its fair share of idiots, also doesnt seem that long since we saw the same headlines used for nathan :thumbdown:
Darlo's starting to get worse for this kind of stuff. It needs to be sorted as soon as possible.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 pm

3 local lads arrested and released on bail.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:03 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:3 local lads arrested and released on bail.
Any names on who they are Pete ?..

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 am

It was in the echo but like in the case of Nathan Allen they havent released the names of the suspects, it also wasnt that long ago the lad died outside the tap and spile after being punched to the floor

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 am

TinShedDarloFan wrote:It was in the echo but like in the case of Nathan Allen they havent released the names of the suspects, it also wasnt that long ago the lad died outside the tap and spile after being punched to the floor
Aii, i was speaking to my brother about the Nathan Allen scenario, see he was always with Nathan, was always at my Mum's, anyways back to it, my brother was saying that a day after Nathan was flung down the stairs, the bouncer in question was working the next evening :o

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:10 pm

A TEENAGE soldier who died following a fight at a Darlington nightclub was today named by police.

Andrew Gibson was due to fly out to Afghanistan for a tour of duty in January, after spending Christmas with his family.

The 19-year-old, based at Catterick Garrison in North Yorkshire, had been on a night out with friends when he was punched in Escapade, on Gladstone Street, in the early hours of last Saturday morning.

He was put on a life-support machine at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough but died early yesterday morning.

Mr Gibson's parents, from the Glasgow area, this morning paid tribute to their son, describing him as a polite, inoffensive young man who had never been in any trouble.

Police have launched a murder inquiry and will be present at the club tonight in a bid to speak with witnesses.

Two 16-year-olds and a 17-year-old, all from the Darlington area, have been arrested and bailed in connection with the incident.

Det Supt Neil Malkin said: "Andrew was a young man with his life in front of him. He is now dead and it is only right that everybody should help in this investigation."

Anyone with information about the incident, contact the police through 0345-60-60-365 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800-555-111.

KCChiefs
Team Supported: Darlington/Forest

Post by KCChiefs » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm

When the place was Mardis it was much better - esp early 90's, i was in Escapade about 3 weeks ago and jesus, full of low life ! i'll be sticking to last orders in Harveys next time !

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 am

Serious questions need to be asked of the attackers parents allowing them to go into a nightclub at there ages. Plus the nightclub must get into trouble for allowing 16 & 17 year olds onto the premises. Hopefully the place will be closed down.