Unwanted posts on here

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13088
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:41 pm

Old Git wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:20 am
You would be the best person Pete
I'd volunteer to do it OG. but not sure everybody would be keen on me doing it.

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:39 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:41 pm
Old Git wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:20 am
You would be the best person Pete
I'd volunteer to do it OG. but not sure everybody would be keen on me doing it.
If you get the job can you ban ? PLEASE

Old Git
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Old Git » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Don’t put yourself down Pete you’d do a good job.
If I did it I be too tempted to just remove all of Gramps posts to wind him up 😅

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:34 pm

Bless you Old Git.

One day on from me handing your backside to you in a discussion, you’ve retreated to another section of the board to continue bitching. Clearly you’re still upset by it.

Find yourself a hobby, because clearly you’re too soft to handle someone not agreeing with you on the internet. Such a soft, thin-skinned bedwetter.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

User avatar
uncovered
Site Admin
Posts: 2201
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by uncovered » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:04 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:55 am
Again message board flooded with spam posts. Really boring but on a positive note not quite as boring as another post from Gramps !
I report the spam, but sometimes the administrators just leave them on here. I sometimes wonder why I bother making the effort. Perhaps we should leave all these messages on here & then nobody would bother to post on here. I appreciate that the administrators don't always have the time to respond to things on here, perhaps they should appoint somebody just to delete all these posts?
Hi Pete, I will try to keep on top of these. Looked in admin and can see where the reports go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Git
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Old Git » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:40 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:34 pm
Bless you Old Git.

One day on from me handing your backside to you in a discussion, you’ve retreated to another section of the board to continue bitching. Clearly you’re still upset by it.

Find yourself a hobby, because clearly you’re too soft to handle someone not agreeing with you on the internet. Such a soft, thin-skinned bedwetter.
Don’t know what you mean by “ handing your backside” sounds a bit rude. Sorry but I doubt you’re my type Gramps.
Thanks anyway but I have several hobbies one of which is supporting DCF. Seems like you have descended into the realms of name calling which you previously accused me of. Must have really wound you up this time. Your not quite as clever as you claim are you?

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 pm

Old Git wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:34 pm
Bless you Old Git.

One day on from me handing your backside to you in a discussion, you’ve retreated to another section of the board to continue bitching. Clearly you’re still upset by it.

Find yourself a hobby, because clearly you’re too soft to handle someone not agreeing with you on the internet. Such a soft, thin-skinned bedwetter.
Don’t know what you mean by “ handing your backside” sounds a bit rude. Sorry but I doubt you’re my type Gramps.
Thanks anyway but I have several hobbies one of which is supporting DCF. Seems like you have descended into the realms of name calling which you previously accused me of. Must have really wound you up this time. Your not quite as clever as you claim are you?
Not namecalling, it’s an accurate description.

You say I’m not your type. Yet you’ve spent the last two days posting obsessively about me in three separate threads.

I think you’ve got a little crush on me Old Git.

Also, what’s DCF? Do you mean DFC? If you’re going to make an intelligence jibe, putting three letters in the wrong order is a little hilarious. And also it’s “you’re”, not “your”. Again, all rather comical.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Old Git
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Old Git » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:51 am

You really can’t stand it when someone stands up to you Gramps. Not surprising as bullies don’t like being exposed for what they are.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Old Git wrote:You really can’t stand it when someone stands up to you Gramps. Not surprising as bullies don’t like being exposed for what they are.
Oh the irony Old Git. You’ve spent three days bitching about me across three different threads after a minor skirmish about Omar Holness.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, so long as they can accept my point of view.

You, on the other hand, accused me of being a Maoist totalitarian because I recited your own words back to you. You overreacted, not me.

So playing the victim won’t wash I’m afraid. All the evidence points that you’re the little cry-bully here, and you’re the one who can’t cope with someone putting you in your place.

And then you tried to be clever in this thread and made a tit of yourself. Any comment on getting “you’re” wrong? Or getting three letters in the wrong order?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13088
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:35 pm

uncovered wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:04 pm
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:55 am
Again message board flooded with spam posts. Really boring but on a positive note not quite as boring as another post from Gramps !
I report the spam, but sometimes the administrators just leave them on here. I sometimes wonder why I bother making the effort. Perhaps we should leave all these messages on here & then nobody would bother to post on here. I appreciate that the administrators don't always have the time to respond to things on here, perhaps they should appoint somebody just to delete all these posts?
Hi Pete, I will try to keep on top of these. Looked in admin and can see where the reports go.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers for that Scott, it's much appreciated, I've reported plenty, haha.

Old Git
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Old Git » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

Oh Gramps you just ooze bitterness and bile so I think its time to draw a line under this for now at least. Others on this message board are probably really bored with it by now. I feel satisfied that I have made my point and shown you up to be an arrogant bigot.
I do not intend to continue this debate so you are welcome to the next post without a reply from me. I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.

PS Can’t help wondering if you are a teacher or used to be as you remind me of a teacher I used to know who continually undermined his pupils. Then one day he went a bit too far with a fifth former and got a good bashing in front of the whole class. Needless to say none of the other pupils lifted a finger to help him. Was never so cocky after that.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:34 pm

Old Git wrote:Oh Gramps you just ooze bitterness and bile so I think its time to draw a line under this for now at least. Others on this message board are probably really bored with it by now. I feel satisfied that I have made my point and shown you up to be an arrogant bigot.
I do not intend to continue this debate so you are welcome to the next post without a reply from me. I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.

PS Can’t help wondering if you are a teacher or used to be as you remind me of a teacher I used to know who continually undermined his pupils. Then one day he went a bit too far with a fifth former and got a good bashing in front of the whole class. Needless to say none of the other pupils lifted a finger to help him. Was never so cocky after that.
Arrogant? Possibly. We all need to be arrogant every now and again.

Bigot? I’d love to know your explanation for that.You’re getting rather ridiculous now.

Trouble is Old Git, you’re a thin-skinned coward. An egomaniac who doesn’t like being challenged so resorts to personal abuse and now even threats of violence. And that’s not based on one post. It seems every time someone questions your opinion, you get aggressive.

I pointed out how you contradicted yourself in an argument so you ran away to another part of the messageboard, and continued to cry off for days on end.

And now you’ve even brought the suggestion of violence into this as well, which says more about you. I find people who see violence as a solution to an online argument tend to be of low intelligence, and frankly quite disreputable. You see violence as a solution, which says more about you.

Clearly you’re a very unhappy man to be thinking of violence because you’ve lost an argument online. Maybe try walking, that’ll calm you down. Breathing exercises are good too....
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am

Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:

Old Git
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Old Git » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am
Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:
Yes you’re right I should have given up trying to reason with him as there are just some people who are so conceited and arrogant that it is impossible to debate with them .He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular. I almost feel sorry for him, suspect he has few friends if he behaves in real life the way he does on here.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13088
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Very inappropriate message on the amazon link, I've reported it wonder how long it will take to be removed?

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Old Git wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am
Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:
.He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular.

Sorry, but that made me laugh so much I choked on my coffee. I once said "I am not a violent man" in a post. (My last "fight" was about 65 years ago so I would say I am justified in that statement). For months on every post he stalked me on he said that was proof I WAS violent !!!

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am

Old Git wrote:
EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am
Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:
Yes you’re right I should have given up trying to reason with him as there are just some people who are so conceited and arrogant that it is impossible to debate with them .He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular. I almost feel sorry for him, suspect he has few friends if he behaves in real life the way he does on here.
Twisting the facts to suit your agenda.

I didn’t say you “threatened” violence. I said you saw it as a solution, which you do given your analogy involved someone being violently attacked.

And if you think violence is an appropriate solution, that suggests a lot about you as a person.

You’re now into your fifth day of bitching about me. Kind of obsessive, wouldn’t you say?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am

Old Git wrote:
EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am
Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:
Yes you’re right I should have given up trying to reason with him as there are just some people who are so conceited and arrogant that it is impossible to debate with them .He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular. I almost feel sorry for him, suspect he has few friends if he behaves in real life the way he does on here.
Twisting the facts to suit your agenda.

I didn’t say you “threatened” violence. I said you saw it as a solution, which you do given your analogy involved someone being violently attacked.

And if you think violence is an appropriate solution, that suggests a lot about you as a person.

You’re now into your fifth day of bitching about me. Kind of obsessive, wouldn’t you say?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:49 am

EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am
Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:
.He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular.

Sorry, but that made me laugh so much I choked on my coffee. I once said "I am not a violent man" in a post. (My last "fight" was about 65 years ago so I would say I am justified in that statement). For months on every post he stalked me on he said that was proof I WAS violent !!!
Not quite true Ted.

You said: “I’m not a violent person but that man makes my blood boil.” I can show you the thread if you like.

The obvious implication to anyone with a double digit number of brain cells being you were happy to be violent towards me.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:49 am
EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am
Old Git wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm

I am sure that you will accuse me of running away from you but the truth is further correspondence with you is simply futile and a waste of time.
.
.
.
It has taken you this long to realise that? :silent: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wtf:
.He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular.

Sorry, but that made me laugh so much I choked on my coffee. I once said "I am not a violent man" in a post. (My last "fight" was about 65 years ago so I would say I am justified in that statement). For months on every post he stalked me on he said that was proof I WAS violent !!!
Not quite true Ted.

You said: “I’m not a violent person but that man makes my blood boil.” I can show you the thread if you like.

The obvious implication to anyone with a double digit number of brain cells being you were happy to be violent towards me.

I think a number of members would understand exactly what I meant. I really am not worried about your twisted opinion.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 13088
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Some people need to grow up on here. :roll:

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:30 am

EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:49 am
EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:06 am


.He even accused me of threatening him with violence when all I was trying to do was warn him that his behaviour would make him unpopular.

Sorry, but that made me laugh so much I choked on my coffee. I once said "I am not a violent man" in a post. (My last "fight" was about 65 years ago so I would say I am justified in that statement). For months on every post he stalked me on he said that was proof I WAS violent !!!
Not quite true Ted.

You said: “I’m not a violent person but that man makes my blood boil.” I can show you the thread if you like.

The obvious implication to anyone with a double digit number of brain cells being you were happy to be violent towards me.

I think a number of members would understand exactly what I meant. I really am not worried about your twisted opinion.
Twisting opinions? You changed what you said, you lied in order to create a more positive spin on your acceptance of violence. You’re the one twisting things.

Although dishonesty is something that comes pretty easy to you, as we all know.

As proof, you say your last fight was 65 years ago. Yet in the actual thread, you say 50 years ago.
You also say you’re in your early 70s. So your last fight was when you were five years old, was it?

You’re a compulsive liar. No one can trust a word you say.
Last edited by Darlogramps on Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Old Git
Posts: 697
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:09 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by Old Git » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:32 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:52 pm
Some people need to grow up on here. :roll:

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:02 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:30 am
EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:49 am
EDJOHNS wrote:
Old Git wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Not quite true Ted.

You said: “I’m not a violent person but that man makes my blood boil.” I can show you the thread if you like.

The obvious implication to anyone with a double digit number of brain cells being you were happy to be violent towards me.

I think a number of members would understand exactly what I meant. I really am not worried about your twisted opinion.
Twisting opinions? You changed what you said, you lied in order to create a more positive spin on your acceptance of violence. You’re the one twisting things.

Although dishonesty is something that comes pretty easy to you, as we all know.

As proof, you say your last fight was 65 years ago. Yet in the actual thread, you say 50 years ago.
You also say you’re in your early 70s. So your last fight was when you were five years old, was it?

You’re a compulsive liar. No one can trust a word you say.
And you had to edit it twice to work your twists !!!!
Oh well, if you are picking on me again Old Git is getting a rest.

A lad called Ian Ainsley and I had 3 fights in about 3 weeks at Westbury st school and yes, I was 5 and so was he. Won 1 lost 1 and then was winning but punched a wall when he ducked. Still got the scar.

You know, it is possible to want to do things and not actually give in to the wish.

Yes I would quite enjoy smacking your silly face, but I would have the ability to forego the pleasure. Again, I very much doubt I am the only 1 who feels that way.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Yes I would quite enjoy smacking your silly face,
And you say you’re not a violent man....(irrespective of your caveat, the fact you enjoy violence destroys your protestations of not being violent).

I notice you dodged my question too. Why in one thread did you say your last fight was 50 years ago, but in this one it’s 65 years ago?

A thug, a liar and a coward, that’s all you are.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:36 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Yes I would quite enjoy smacking your silly face,
And you say you’re not a violent man....(irrespective of your caveat, the fact you enjoy violence destroys your protestations of not being violent).

I notice you dodged my question too. Why in one thread did you say your last fight was 50 years ago, but in this one it’s 65 years ago?

A thug, a liar and a coward, that’s all you are.
You just can't help yourself can you? Again you take part of a statement and twist it to play your silly childish game. You put Quote, but in fact only quote part as the comma at the end proves. I also said I am able to resist urges like that.
As to the 50 years v 65, someone threw a punch at me when I was about 19-20 ish in Tito's nightclub in Stockton. Others got between us before I could throw 1 back. That was what I was thinking about originally.
Non of which matters as you simply do not have the balls to meet up with me. Do you? And yet again, you call ME a coward.
I suppose you will yet again start crying and say someone is threatening you. I am not. I am simply stating a fact. You are a spineless coward who only has the balls to give out verbal's via a keyboard and not face to face.. The perfect definition of a coward.

Enough. I have enjoyed getting you whining again. Back in your box until next time I am bored.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:59 pm

EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Yes I would quite enjoy smacking your silly face,
And you say you’re not a violent man....(irrespective of your caveat, the fact you enjoy violence destroys your protestations of not being violent).

I notice you dodged my question too. Why in one thread did you say your last fight was 50 years ago, but in this one it’s 65 years ago?

A thug, a liar and a coward, that’s all you are.
You just can't help yourself can you? Again you take part of a statement and twist it to play your silly childish game. You put Quote, but in fact only quote part as the comma at the end proves. I also said I am able to resist urges like that.
As to the 50 years v 65, someone threw a punch at me when I was about 19-20 ish in Tito's nightclub in Stockton. Others got between us before I could throw 1 back. That was what I was thinking about originally.
Non of which matters as you simply do not have the balls to meet up with me. Do you? And yet again, you call ME a coward.
I suppose you will yet again start crying and say someone is threatening you. I am not. I am simply stating a fact. You are a spineless coward who only has the balls to give out verbal's via a keyboard and not face to face.. The perfect definition of a coward.

Enough. I have enjoyed getting you whining again. Back in your box until next time I am bored.
Again, the mere fact you said you’d enjoy violence, regardless of the caveat, shows you to be a thug.

Oh dear Ted, is that really the best you can do? “Meet me for a fight or you’re a coward”. The sort of thing a five-year-old would say.

Here’s a tip Ted, if you want to make friends, don’t hurl abuse at them, or say you’d enjoy assaulting them.

Get a grip you tragic, lonely, old man.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:23 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:59 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm
EDJOHNS wrote:
Yes I would quite enjoy smacking your silly face,
And you say you’re not a violent man....(irrespective of your caveat, the fact you enjoy violence destroys your protestations of not being violent).

I notice you dodged my question too. Why in one thread did you say your last fight was 50 years ago, but in this one it’s 65 years ago?

A thug, a liar and a coward, that’s all you are.
You just can't help yourself can you? Again you take part of a statement and twist it to play your silly childish game. You put Quote, but in fact only quote part as the comma at the end proves. I also said I am able to resist urges like that.
As to the 50 years v 65, someone threw a punch at me when I was about 19-20 ish in Tito's nightclub in Stockton. Others got between us before I could throw 1 back. That was what I was thinking about originally.
Non of which matters as you simply do not have the balls to meet up with me. Do you? And yet again, you call ME a coward.
I suppose you will yet again start crying and say someone is threatening you. I am not. I am simply stating a fact. You are a spineless coward who only has the balls to give out verbal's via a keyboard and not face to face.. The perfect definition of a coward.

Enough. I have enjoyed getting you whining again. Back in your box until next time I am bored.
Again, the mere fact you said you’d enjoy violence, regardless of the caveat, shows you to be a thug.

Oh dear Ted, is that really the best you can do? “Meet me for a fight or you’re a coward”. The sort of thing a five-year-old would say.

Here’s a tip Ted, if you want to make friends, don’t hurl abuse at them, or say you’d enjoy assaulting them.

Get a grip you tragic, lonely, old man.

Ok, yet another total exaggeration that is now fact in your mind.
Go on then Gramps, you seem to keep an entire log of all posts where someone disagrees with you so, go for it. .... Show me 1 comment where I have said meet me for a fight. I have said repeatedly you would not have the balls to say to me face to face any of what you say from behind a keyboard. I even once said "Meet me for a coffee",(You always conveniently forget that as well). I challenge you, any time, any place you like, meet me and prove me wrong. Say to my face what you have been spouting for so long.
I know it's a waste of time writing that because you simply have not got the balls. Basically you are everything you accuse me of, a bully and a coward, so long as it is from behind your keyboard and not face to face.
Ps, I have enough friends thank you. I require no more, (especially if that includes the likes of you).
Tara for now.

We all know you must have the last word on every subject so go for it as well.

Darlogramps
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Unwanted posts on here

Post by Darlogramps » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:20 am

Ted - you’ve abused me (and others) and on multiple occasions said you’d enjoy assaulting me.

You’ve even alienated your own family members on here by faking your death to play a prank.

Why on Earth do you think I would want to meet up with someone as deranged as you?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

EDJOHNS
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Unwanted posts on here

Post by EDJOHNS » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:21 am

Darlogramps wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:20 am
Ted - you’ve abused me (and others) and on multiple occasions said you’d enjoy assaulting me.

You’ve even alienated your own family members on here by faking your death to play a prank.

Why on Earth do you think I would want to meet up with someone as deranged as you?
How about to prove once and for all that you were wrong and I am not who you think, and maybe, just maybe to get you to realise you are as capable as anyone else of getting things wrong, and an apology.
Again, you have no evidence whatever other than 1 mistake by someone else. The rest is pure conjecture.
I really am not violent. You simply annoy me by insisting as fact something that is totally incorrect.

Prey tell who else I have, in your words, "abused" on here. Added to that, MY take, is that YOU start the throwing of abuse and I have responded by refusing to back down to you. I have on more than 1 occasion said lets call a truce, but again, you always forget about that to build your fantasy.

By the way, if you are so scared then happily bring along a couple of big bruisers.

You still won't have the bottle. Will you?

Just think, meet me and you are correct. How you can enjoy preening and saying how clever you are on the board.

Post Reply