The weather is that bad

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

The weather is that bad

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:48 pm

My lads ski on the dry ski slope at Sunderland on Wednesday evenings. Tonight's competition has been cancelled as there's too much snow!!!!! :roll: :roll:

DarloOnTheUp

Re: The weather is that bad

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Maybe you could replace the ski event with a large scale counting of hairs on everybodies arms. Then, you could contruct a list of the top 30 hair counts before ramming said list down everyone's throat whether they like it or not, with an update coming every ten minutes via a routine shouting of the top 30 in their face. A deadline could be set for people to "opt out" as I'm sure some may be embarassed by the amount of hairs on their arms or simply refuse to take part, as a matter of principal, in something so mundane and utterly meaningless. The opt out period will last between the time it takes you to say "boring old man with a paper bag over my head". No optsees out after this time else you could just tell your mammy on them.

If anybody dares criticise this monumental, earth-saving event then you will have no other option but to tie them down to a chair in all your paper-bagged gloriousness and pull out each strand of hair on their arm individually with a tweezer; counting them as you go, of course.

What do they think this is? Some sort of free country with free speech?

HAH! :twisted:

BillinghamPoolie
Team Supported: Hartlepool United

Post by BillinghamPoolie » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Somebody around here seems to have problems, and I don't think it's Darlo Pete, IMHO.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Is it TheGrinningPoolie?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:32 am

It is.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

BillinghamPoolie
Team Supported: Hartlepool United

Post by BillinghamPoolie » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am

:D :wave: