Harry Redknapp

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

fat tony
Team Supported: Darlington

Harry Redknapp

Post by fat tony » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Very very dodgy little man. I'm glad the authorities have caught up with him now.

It really is worrying that this crook has the tabloid press wrapped around his little finger by giving them a bit of easy copy every now and then, and so they'll never give him the hard time he deserves.

His record is seriously average, only ever getting results with massive budgets, I'd be very worried if Redknapp ever got the England job as many people hope.

For me he sums up everything that is wrong with the modern game - fake, money-desperate, over-hyped and legally dubious.

Darlo_Pete

Re: Harry Redknapp

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 am

A dodgy bloke who manages a dodgy club ;) .

aveda

Post by aveda » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm

fat tony wrote:Very very dodgy little man. I'm glad the authorities have caught up with him now.

It really is worrying that this crook has the tabloid press wrapped around his little finger by giving them a bit of easy copy every now and then, and so they'll never give him the hard time he deserves.

His record is seriously average, only ever getting results with massive budgets, I'd be very worried if Redknapp ever got the England job as many people hope.

For me he sums up everything that is wrong with the modern game - fake, money-desperate, over-hyped and legally dubious.

Agree with all of that. Add Allardyce in as a northern version.

TeessideQuaker

Post by TeessideQuaker » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:31 pm

How dare the HMRC besmirch the name of such a fine upstanding football citizen.

Harry Redknapp is as honest as the day is long.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:20 pm

I like that advert he's on (I think for The Sun) where he says 'People think im dodgy because im an east end lad'.

No Harry, people think you're dodgy because you've left a trail of suspicious transactions and financial irregularities at every club you've been involved with!

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:I like that advert he's on (I think for The Sun) where he says 'People think im dodgy because im an east end lad'.
Wrong advert... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9KNfvH5yQ

SteveSC

Post by SteveSC » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm

He seemed very confident/cocky on the interview I saw - he must have a very good lawyer lined up - unless this time he's innocent of course.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 pm

I always expect Redknapp to have a load of fake rolex's inside his jacket showing them to the 4th official.