The arrest of Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder)

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Charlie_Darlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by Charlie_Darlo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this has set me thinking.

This guy has caused a lot of embarrasment to those in power and now finds himself detained, following the issue of a European Arrest Warrant, on suspicion of double rape in Sweden (very dubious claims).

I used to laugh at conspiracy theorists claims of a secret world government (the Illuminati) but it is clear that those who can influence on a global scale do actually exist and we do not live in the democratic "free world" we think we do.

To illustrate this point further, the overwhelming majority of UK voters in opinion poll after opinion poll clearly want Britain to leave the European Union, yet not one of the 3 major political parties supports holding a referendum on the issue. Excuse my language, but why the fuck should 600 MPs go against the wishes of probably 40 million of the 50 million UK adult population, possibly more?

British people need to stand up and be counted and oppose this s***. The interests of the few are clearly getting the better of he wishes of the majority and the few are not pursuing these interests for the good of the populuation as a whole.

I don't actually believe there is such a thing as the Illuminati but it is clear that an elite few (the major money men) are now running the developed world and are prepared to go to extremes (fitting people up, murder and war) to preserve the status quo.

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 am

I was saying the same thing at work yesterday. I dont normally believe in conspiracies but this one smells well off.

You don't really have to work hard at getting him arrested either, just pay a couple of girls to claim sexual offences and it's job done.

America are getting above their station in the world and really should calm down. These leaks are just showing the world what knobs they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darlo Cockney

Re: The arrest of Julian Assange (Wikileaks founder)

Post by Darlo Cockney » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Agreed that this one really stinks and has CIA written all over it.

Perhaps naively, I did hope that having Obama in the White House would see the end of this sort of thing, but sadly not.

DC
Started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left.

ShrewsX

Post by ShrewsX » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 pm

I thought this early on. So much for "Land of the Free".
Season 2009/10 - They think its all over.... It is now. Darlo FC, Blue Square Premier 2010/11

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:08 pm

The girl who accused him has gone back to Israel.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Norm_D_Ploom

Post by Norm_D_Ploom » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

The story about the "rapes" was in the mail on sunday 6 or 8 weeks ago