Disgusted

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Darlo_North
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:34 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by Darlo_North » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Reading quakers comments on that thread, it is obvious the intent was there to mock the commentators stammer. It later turns out later that the lads 'stammer' was due to nerves -rather than a full on speech impediment but still, those comments were bad taste and look (from the outside) like they were made by a bullyboy who when challenged pleads ignorance.

User avatar
Darlo Fonz
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by Darlo Fonz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Quakerz wrote:Aye 7,000 posts plus hours on Facebook and msn I bet.
You know what, i've got better things to do rather than argue with you as I don't use Facebook or MSN!
:lol: :clap:
Darlo Fonz
DARLINGTON FC

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by Quakerz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Darlo_North wrote:Reading quakers comments on that thread, it is obvious the intent was there to mock the commentators stammer. It later turns out later that the lads 'stammer' was due to nerves -rather than a full on speech impediment but still, those comments were bad taste and look (from the outside) like they were made by a bullyboy who when challenged pleads ignorance.
His stammer (and other stuff) was annoying me. I have already said this. I never considered that he might actually have a stammer, and as it turns out he doesn't.

That really is that, and it was nothing to do with being a bullyboy either.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

AndyPark
Posts: 11496
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 am

Darlo Fonz wrote:
AndyPark wrote:You know what, i've got better things to do rather than argue with you as I don't use Facebook or MSN!
:lol: :clap:
Problem Luke? Search for me then in the search bar. I deleted it over 3 months ago. So yeah :lol: :lol: :lol:

comeondarlo
Posts: 2622
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: A Swimming Pool (usually).

Re: Disgusted

Post by comeondarlo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 am

Quakerz wrote:
Darlo Cockney wrote:Agreed Scott.

Taking the piss out of people for (a perceived or actual) disability is just not acceptable.

DC
Oh shut up you fucking bell. Seriously.

You know me personally and you KNOW I wouldn't do that. I criticised his s*** performance, which was partly down to stammering and partly down to other stuff.

I never once thought his stammering was funny, why would I take the piss?

Like some others you need to learn the difference between "taking the piss" and "criticism borne out of annoyance".

FFS!

Not for the first time DC stabs a mate in the back.

It wasn't that long ago you used to hide behind Q so you could continue spouting your shyte.

User avatar
Free_Transfer
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Hartlepool

Re: Disgusted

Post by Free_Transfer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Quakerz proves once again he is the most offensive bell end on this board. Sometimes the stuff you post can be quite witty but in your old age you're turning into a bitter and grumpy c***. If you don't like it then nobody else should.

I hope your Internet blows up.

User avatar
Darlo Fonz
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by Darlo Fonz » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Darlo Fonz wrote:
AndyPark wrote:You know what, i've got better things to do rather than argue with you as I don't use Facebook or MSN!
:lol: :clap:
Problem Luke? Search for me then in the search bar. I deleted it over 3 months ago. So yeah :lol: :lol: :lol:
Definately not 3 months, you posted statuses "someone please come round mine" like that about 3 weeks ago. Must have just deleted :shock:
Darlo Fonz
DARLINGTON FC

AndyPark
Posts: 11496
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Facebook's a no-go for me pal. So that's the first i've known about it.

Quakerz
Posts: 20959
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by Quakerz » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Free_Transfer wrote:Quakerz proves once again he is the most offensive bell end on this board. Sometimes the stuff you post can be quite witty but in your old age you're turning into a bitter and grumpy c***. If you don't like it then nobody else should.

I hope your Internet blows up.
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not.
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

User avatar
jjmick
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Brompton-on-Swale

Re: Disgusted

Post by jjmick » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Quakerz wrote:
Free_Transfer wrote:Quakerz proves once again he is the most offensive bell end on this board. Sometimes the stuff you post can be quite witty but in your old age you're turning into a bitter and grumpy c***. If you don't like it then nobody else should.

I hope your Internet blows up.
I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not.
That's clearly your problem ;)
Darlo till I die!!

StevieMardenboro
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:18 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by StevieMardenboro » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 pm

mrcoops1984 wrote:Right, I'm sick of you do gooders on here now.

I think it's acceptable to laugh at "characteristics" of others. For example, Tourettes - who has NEVER laughed at someone with that?

I also remember laughing at the likes of Kris Eubank for being short tongued and Gareth Gates for his mental speech impediment.

I think if it's a physical disability or vulnerable person being mocked then I disagree with it.
You are like Gareth Keenan in the Office.

User avatar
jjmick
Posts: 1572
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:25 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Brompton-on-Swale

Re: Disgusted

Post by jjmick » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 pm

StevieMardenboro wrote:
mrcoops1984 wrote:Right, I'm sick of you do gooders on here now.

I think it's acceptable to laugh at "characteristics" of others. For example, Tourettes - who has NEVER laughed at someone with that?

I also remember laughing at the likes of Kris Eubank for being short tongued and Gareth Gates for his mental speech impediment.

I think if it's a physical disability or vulnerable person being mocked then I disagree with it.
You are like Gareth Keenan in the Office.
Hahahaha :lol: I could proper hear him saying something like that yeah :lol:

Good shout.
Darlo till I die!!

quaker4life
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Disgusted

Post by quaker4life » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:41 pm

This thread is pure gold! :lol:
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

User avatar
A kick in the Jacobs
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 pm
Team Supported: Narwich
Location: Hanging out the back of your Missus

Re: Disgusted

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Tue May 08, 2012 11:24 am

I've just read this thread for the first time - love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ju4h2G ... ata_player

Fredda
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:05 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Disgusted

Post by Fredda » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:07 pm

He's a normal dude and I don't believe all that stuff you wrote about him. This is just nonsense. I have a feeling that you do not know him at all and http://passionplay-ch.com/ do not know about whom you write completely. I would suggest that you first meet him and then write this

Post Reply