As it stands tonight

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fetish_bob
Team Supported: hartlepool

As it stands tonight

Post by Fetish_bob » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:17 pm

The GAP is bigger than it's ever been.
Ray Simpson - Saturday 22 October 2011:
"No doubt about it, Braintree are the better side"

Quakers outclassed by 'Essex pub team'Craig Stoddart Monday 24th October 2011

DL5
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: As it stands tonight

Post by DL5 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:The GAP is bigger than it's ever been.
So, what do you want? a fucking pat on the back? well done for having a good spell that coincides with our shite one. Now kindly depart forthwith back to Simian city.

PS post some decent pie for tomorrow's ABC game ;)

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:24 pm

DL5 wrote:
So, what do you want? a fucking pat on the back? well done for having a good spell that coincides with our shite one. Now kindly depart forthwith back to Simian city.

I could do the ABC game on here may cheer you all up tomorrow morning.

Remind me how long your bad spell been running , I reckon your in your 3rd season, so that must mean our good spell has been running the same amount of time (minimum)

DL5

Post by DL5 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:
DL5 wrote:

I could do the ABC game on here may cheer you all up tomorrow morning.

Remind me how long your bad spell been running , I reckon your in your 3rd season, so that must mean our good spell has been running the same amount of time (minimum)
Hard to tell when it started we've been through that much shite, long term stability is pretty much what success is about these days in the lower tiers.

I must say I only log onto the bunker every day for the ABC game :lol:

Darl-Zero

Post by Darl-Zero » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:52 am

Ive got to admit Hartlepool are in a better position.
Mind you, they wont actually win anything in the end cause they always blow up at the final hurdle, unlike us who have an actual cup win and 3 championships in the bag - forever.

Belperpete

Post by Belperpete » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Yes those Trophies must be a great consolation to you lot when you takethe field at Ebbsfleet or Alfreton in front of 5 or 6 hundred. You are obviuosly the fallen giants of the BSP, well apart from Mansfield, Luton , Wrexham and Grimsby

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Belperpete wrote:Yes those Trophies must be a great consolation to you lot when you takethe field at Ebbsfleet or Alfreton in front of 5 or 6 hundred. You are obviuosly the fallen giants of the BSP, well apart from Mansfield, Luton , Wrexham and Grimsby
Ahh Barnie Pete; You not dead yet?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Belperpete wrote:Yes those Trophies must be a great consolation to you lot when you takethe field at Ebbsfleet or Alfreton in front of 5 or 6 hundred. You are obviuosly the fallen giants of the BSP, well apart from Mansfield, Luton , Wrexham and Grimsby
Never really think about the trophies and titles in a match situation, but it's always a nice thing to throw in a chimp chokers face because you have never won anything, and never will.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Belperpete

Post by Belperpete » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Let,s face it Quackers in your position and the respective places of both clubs the trophies thing is grasping at straws. would you really not swap your FA trophy win for fifth place in League 1 and players of the quality of Solano, Hartley, Liddle, boyd and Austin---- be honest now

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

No I wouldn't swap it, because that would make me a Poolie, and you are all c****.

Run along now.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Belperpete wrote:Let,s face it Quackers in your position and the respective places of both clubs the trophies thing is grasping at straws. would you really not swap your FA trophy win for fifth place in League 1 and players of the quality of Solano, Hartley, Liddle, boyd and Austin---- be honest now
- We've got more trophies than you, and always will have.
- Quality players like Solano. He was good in his prime, but now he is past it and just looking for a last pay-check. He'll be injured for mosta the season aswell :wave:
- As for Austin, he was with us and wanted to stay with us, but due to Houghton fucking us over he couldn't.

Darlo.For.Life

Post by Darlo.For.Life » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:50 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Belperpete wrote:Let,s face it Quackers in your position and the respective places of both clubs the trophies thing is grasping at straws. would you really not swap your FA trophy win for fifth place in League 1 and players of the quality of Solano, Hartley, Liddle, boyd and Austin---- be honest now
- Quality players like Solano. He was good in his prime, but now he is past it and just looking for a last pay-check. He'll be injured for mosta the season aswell :wave:
- As for Austin, he was with us and wanted to stay with us, but due to Houghton fucking us over he couldn't.
AMEN!

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

AndyPark wrote: - We've got more trophies than you, and always will have.
Careful Andy, that's dangerously close to being a good retort there! :o
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

jonny goggles
Team Supported: Pools

Post by jonny goggles » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

AndyPark wrote:

Rushden and Diamonds have got more trophies than us.
Wonder what their fans are up to?

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Excuses, excuses.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 pm

AndyPark wrote: Quality players like Solano. He was good in his prime, but now he is past it and just looking for a last pay-check. He'll be injured for mosta the season as well :wave:
What do you base your "Solano Past it" statement on Andy ???? That's a genuine question please answer it, I'm presuming you've not seen him play. It's like me saying Purcell is past it because he's injury prone.

Solano played almost 80 minutes yesterday and was close to being MOTM. Watch the football League show, see his goal, that will show you he is not past it for League 1 football. And his football brain is certainly still working and he's created goals in other games.He's played in 6 out of 8 League games so far.

How many games did your South American signing make for you in 2002. ???

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 pm

He played as many games as you have trophies in your history.

PJPoolie
Team Supported: Pools

Post by PJPoolie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 pm

To be fair Solano is still class, he was sublime at times yesterday some of his passing is the best I've ever seen at the Vic.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Quakerz wrote:He played as many games as you have trophies in your history.
Hartlepool have spent 0 seasons in the Conference, Darlington are now in their 3rd season of Conference football.

Hartlepool have 0 administrations Darlington have 2

Or Hartlepool 60 Darlington 56

Darlington without a win over Hartlepool for 10 years and counting.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:Darlington without a win over Hartlepool for 10 years and counting.
But our last win over you, was the second best moment (after winning at Wembley, in which we got a TROPHY) of my time following Darlington.

Darlington 3-0 Hartlepool United; Division 3 Play-Offs. Season 1999/2000.
*(Over 2 legs)*

Wembley, Wembley, Were the famous Darlington and we've WON at Wembley.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoa ... re=related

Belperpete

Post by Belperpete » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 am

Andy
you are almost totally brainless. How can anybody say Solano is past it without seeing him play. by common consent in the local and national press his contributions this season have been sublime. He was in the League 1 team of the day in the Football League Paper yesterday. While you're trawling your extensive memory bank why not trot out Strodder's own goal. Anybody who would rather be in the lower reaches of the Conference than the top five in League 1 is clearly demented.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 am

What's it like to win a trophy? Good ain't it.

Ohhhh wait, you don't know :lol: :lol: :lol:

alleztfc
Team Supported: Hartlepool United League 1

Post by alleztfc » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This kid is serially fuckwitted. He actually seems to be getting worse with each passing week spent trawling the depths of non-league obscurity. :silent: :silent: :silent:

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 pm

alleztfc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

This kid is serially fuckwitted. He actually seems to be getting worse with each passing week spent trawling the depths of non-league obscurity. :silent: :silent: :silent:
Wembley la la la! :D

Belperpete

Post by Belperpete » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Andy you Scumlington halfwit will you still be trotting out the infantile trophy arguments next season if we are playing West Ham and Forest in the Championship and you are playing matlock Town and gainsborough Trinity in the Blue Square North? Sorry I withdraw that question, obviously you will. Mind the ever increasing gap!!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm

That's what I like about you, guranteed a laugh. You in Championship! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A kick in the Jacobs
Team Supported: Narwich

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:46 am

How and why do they get away with it?

marskequaker

Post by marskequaker » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Bob - I have to be honest listening to your home match on the radio whilst I was at work and hearing the goals go in and subseqent defeat against Tranmere gave me unbridled joy. It's great to see that your being beaten in front of so many fans at home - is that three on the trot now? That's a surefire way to alienate the floaters and bandwagonners. I know quite a few Poolie fans and how badly it affects them. I'm surprised given your club's alleged superiority over Darlington you only have 60 victories against our 56 - that's not really something to brag about. We could always discuss how many applications you made for re-election, something your club were excellent at and even the time chairman Vince Barker contemplated relocating your club to Scarborough because not enough people in Hartlepool were interested in supporting the club. Perhaps you don't go back that far, perhaps you do and have forgotten. Take away the company running your club and I am sure you would find yourself in a similar position to us and many other former Football League clubs, enjoy it whilst it lasts but remember - nothing lasts forever!

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 pm

A kick in the Jacobs wrote:How and why do they get away with it?
Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than fail to abide by a simple request?
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

A kick in the Jacobs
Team Supported: Narwich

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:19 pm

mikkyx wrote:
A kick in the Jacobs wrote:How and why do they get away with it?
Do you really have nothing better to do with your time than fail to abide by a simple request?
I missed this previously. I have no idea what you're talking about.