Who are the "old fogies"?

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fetish_bob
Team Supported: hartlepool

Re: Who are the "old fogies"?

Post by Fetish_bob » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:37 pm

AndyPark wrote:Because I don't want to waste my time speaking to a Poolie who comes on here to gloat at us after a defeat. So I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie.

Funny how we hardly heard from you when you lost 3/4 on the bounce, but soon as you win then boshhh you and PJ Poolie appear again.
There's a fucking contradiction in itself you fucking idiot . You post to tell me you dont want to speak to a poolie . How fucking stupid is that. And I actually did post when you won. I wouldn't have posted on this topic so much if it wasn't for the fact that many of the pricks you have keep posting fuck off instead of debating the point originally raised by a fan of Darlo
Ray Simpson - Saturday 22 October 2011:
"No doubt about it, Braintree are the better side"

Quakers outclassed by 'Essex pub team'Craig Stoddart Monday 24th October 2011

Quakerz
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by Quakerz » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Fetish_bob wrote: Least the more sensible posters realise I've a point....
You might have a point but we don't want to discuss it with you because of your stinking Poolie motives.

Bob, fuck off!

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:
AndyPark wrote:Because I don't want to waste my time speaking to a Poolie who comes on here to gloat at us after a defeat. So I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie.

Funny how we hardly heard from you when you lost 3/4 on the bounce, but soon as you win then boshhh you and PJ Poolie appear again.
There's a fucking contradiction in itself you fucking idiot . You post to tell me you dont want to speak to a poolie . How fucking stupid is that. And I actually did post when you won. I wouldn't have posted on this topic so much if it wasn't for the fact that many of the pricks you have keep posting fuck off instead of debating the point originally raised by a fan of Darlo
Bob, is there any need for the foul language? It undermines your point.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:debating the point originally raised by a fan of Darlo
We may well of answered him and debated him, but as usual you've stuck your nose into where it ain't wanted. It is getting boring reading your constant cheap and pathetic digs at us time and time again.

Now once again, kindly fuck off to your own board and you can by all means gloat about us on there seen as though your all so fascinated about us and our current position.

I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie!