New chant?

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Jonesy
Team Supported: Darlington

New chant?

Post by Jonesy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 am

I am a Darlo fan
I am a Quakerian
I know what I want and I know when to get it
I want to destroy Reynolds and Houghton
And I want to be at DFC

:)

TheFriendlyFan

Re: New chant?

Post by TheFriendlyFan » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 am

Don't want to burst your bubble but that doesn't fit the tune, that wouldn't be a new song rather than a re worded song and why would we sing in reference to the bad parts of our history

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Fetish_bob
Team Supported: hartlepool

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 am

How about you sing

We're just a pub team in Durham
Ray Simpson - Saturday 22 October 2011:
"No doubt about it, Braintree are the better side"

Quakers outclassed by 'Essex pub team'Craig Stoddart Monday 24th October 2011

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

Jonesy wrote:I am a Darlo fan
I am a Quakerian
I know what I want and I know when to get it
I want to destroy Reynolds and Houghton
And I want to be at DFC

:)
Reynolds and Houghton has been spectacularly shoehorned into the space where My Rotten et al had "the passer by".

And what the fuck is a Quakerian? Quaker-Ian? Is he a rarely seen message board member?

And another thing, destroying Reynolds and Houghton now would be fucking pointless. It's not like they're going to form a consortium and buy us back.

Have a word.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Can we ban the c***, Fetish_Bob I mean?

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm

AndyPark wrote:Can we ban the c***, Fetish_Bob I mean?
I agree. As much as it's hilarious telling him to fuck off, his signature clearly shows he's just here on the wind up, which we all knew anyway because's he's as transparent as a ghost.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
AndyPark wrote:Can we ban the c***, Fetish_Bob I mean?
I agree. As much as it's hilarious telling him to fuck off, his signature clearly shows he's just here on the wind up, which we all knew anyway because's he's as transparent as a ghost.
My signature is a wind up obviously...I find it funny that in same weekend 2 reporters have said such scathing remarks about your level of football. But I taken your point on board and I've reduced my signature to normal size. Don't tell me if something like that was said/wrote about Pools, then people on here wouldn't be making the most of it.

I really hope you child isn't subjected to your foul mouth Andy.......... I mean you seem quite happy to possibly let children read language like that that when he/she brings it home you can't have any complaints

Andy.....If I'm banned you should be for a week or so simply for using the word you've used on this thread, remember your a father, and minors read this board, how would you react if when your child came home aged 5/6 said to you Daddy what's a C!!!.

I await for the typically retort of.... "a Pools fan"............But most on here would agree that language like that is bang out of order on a message board.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:04 pm

I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:Andy.....If I'm banned you should be for a week or so simply for using the word you've used on this thread, remember your a father, and minors read this board, how would you react if when your child came home aged 5/6 said to you Daddy what's a C!!!.
What exactly and why exactly has my parenting been brought into this?

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Fetish_bob wrote: What exactly and why exactly has my parenting been brought into this?
You want me banned for winding up, I stated that your language warranted a ban more.

Would you use the "c" word in front of your child??

Would you be happy for anyone to use it in front of your child??

If not then why use it where other minors can read it. You call for bans but your choice of language warrants more of a ban (IMHO)

I wasn't doubting your parent skills in any way shape or form, unless of course you'd be happy for your child to use the language you use on here. If you think I was actually having a particular go at your parenting skills I apologise I was asking questions about your choice of language, unless your a hypocrite and are happy for minors to read your foul language but then tell others not to use it in front of your child.

If people called for bans at anything they didn't like then I'm sure many would be calling for you to be banned after use of the "c" word.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:
AndyPark wrote:
Fetish_bob wrote: What exactly and why exactly has my parenting been brought into this?
You want me banned for winding up, I stated that your language warranted a ban more.

Would you use the "c" word in front of your child??

Would you be happy for anyone to use it in front of your child??

If not then why use it where other minors can read it. You call for bans but your choice of language warrants more of a ban (IMHO)

I wasn't doubting your parent skills in any way shape or form, unless of course you'd be happy for your child to use the language you use on here. If you think I was actually having a particular go at your parenting skills I apologise I was asking questions about your choice of language, unless your a hypocrite and are happy for minors to read your foul language but then tell others not to use it in front of your child.

If people called for bans at anything they didn't like then I'm sure many would be calling for you to be banned after use of the "c" word.
I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Have to agree with Bob there is far to much swearing on this forum I cant log on read any of the posts if the kids are around just in case they read a post and its full of profanity's , its not on really.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:Would you use the "c" word in front of your child??
Course I wouldn't, I wouldn't dream of swearing in fronta her. But as an internet messageboard, I can't control if children read swear words.
Fetish_Bob wrote:Would you be happy for anyone to use it in front of your child??
I wouldn't like it no, but I can't tell how many kids read the forum. Like I say, if someone swore at me or swearing in general in front of my daughter, no I wouldn't like it. But I can't stop people from swearing can I. All I can do is advise them not to in front of toddlers.

You only come on here to have a gloat and be a total prat mosta the time. Just do one Bob (that better your highness).

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:18 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Course I wouldn't, I wouldn't dream of swearing in fronta her. But as an internet messageboard, I can't control if children read swear words.
Fetish_Bob wrote:Would you be happy for anyone to use it in front of your child??
I wouldn't like it no, but I can't tell how many kids read the forum. Like I say, if someone swore at me or swearing in general in front of my daughter, no I wouldn't like it. But I can't stop people from swearing can I. All I can do is advise them not to in front of toddlers.

You only come on here to have a gloat and be a total prat mosta the time. Just do one Bob (that better your highness).
You can do your bit by not using it for them to read....Your reply shows you to be a hypocrite, I'll use it for minors to read but wont do it in front of my own child. You must know children read this forum.In other words if you don't know if minors reading posts dont use such words as the "c" word even if one child reads it , it is one to many.

Find my last post where I last gloated. Bath result probably last time I took mick

You give me abuse for debating the "Old Fogies" quote from Cooper , in no way was I gloating in fact I was probably agreeing with others on here. My post pointed out(and some agreed) that your team was not filled with "old fogies" and your manager was losing the plot. Remember your squad average age against Braintree was 24.5 actually FACT not gloating

Show me the last post I made with reference to Pools being higher in the League than your lot, so gloating.

Show me my last post with regards to Pools results on here, so gloating.

My banter may be poor :lol: but I very much doubt you can find a so called gloating post. Why don't you just come back with something in response to any of my so called gloating posts rather than just using foul language.

I'm guessing if you went to university you never joined the debating team.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:33 pm

I didn't say anything about you talking about Hartlepool's higher position or results. But I have noticed that you and your grubby little friends only tend to comment nowadays when we are doing bollocks or you've just won.

Your signature is gloating, your tedious little comments like so are gloating;
Fetish_Bob wrote:How about you sing

Monday 24th October 2011, 9.58pm

It's getting boring now, really. Just I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie.

Darlo_H

Post by Darlo_H » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:
AndyPark wrote:

You can do your bit by not using it for them to read....Your reply shows you to be a hypocrite, I'll use it for minors to read but wont do it in front of my own child. You must know children read this forum.In other words if you don't know if minors reading posts dont use such words as the "c" word even if one child reads it , it is one to many.

Find my last post where I last gloated. Bath result probably last time I took mick

You give me abuse for debating the "Old Fogies" quote from Cooper , in no way was I gloating in fact I was probably agreeing with others on here. My post pointed out(and some agreed) that your team was not filled with "old fogies" and your manager was losing the plot. Remember your squad average age against Braintree was 24.5 actually FACT not gloating

Show me the last post I made with reference to Pools being higher in the League than your lot, so gloating.

Show me my last post with regards to Pools results on here, so gloating.

My banter may be poor :lol: but I very much doubt you can find a so called gloating post. Why don't you just come back with something in response to any of my so called gloating posts rather than just using foul language.

I'm guessing if you went to university you never joined the debating team.
TL;DR.

I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

Mullet69

Post by Mullet69 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

It's alright Andy, cos when the day comes when your daughter asks what a c*** is, you'll be able to tell her Fetish Bob is a c*** - as no doubt whenever that is he'll still be skulking around this board like the stalkerish fucking homo that he is.
Mullet69uk on Twitter

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

AndyPark wrote:I didn't say anything about you talking about Hartlepool's higher position or results. But I have noticed that you and your grubby little friends only tend to comment nowadays when we are doing bollocks or you've just won.

Your signature is gloating, your tedious little comments like so are gloating;
Fetish_Bob wrote:How about you sing

Monday 24th October 2011, 9.58pm

It's getting boring now, really. Just I love Bob, he's my favourite Poolie.
So you want me banned because I have a signature that is having a laugh at your position. Why do you think I said sing "we're just a pub team in Durham". It was made on a post that I didn't begin and in line with a sentence in the echo today. Which was that Braintree fans use a terrace song which goes "we're just a pub team in Essex". Now as they had just beat you 3-1 I changed it to Durham. Christ Andy if taking the mick is a banning offence your one sad man. Don't tell me if boot was on the other foot darlo fans wouldn't be doing the same. Hope your daughter not reading this post and seeing daddy swearing. Or she wont be in later years. You still haven't grasped that have you, what if the son/daughter of one the Darlo fans is reading this, you can't stop them reading it but you can stop introducing them to bad language by simply not typing it.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Well we must be use to Pools fans gloating by now, they would be in our position if they were not propped up by IOR. But they are funded by IOR and they have done well for a team that loses a million pounds a year, we cant compete with that & at the moment they are out of our league hopefully they have peaked and we have reached our lowest ebb. Once IOR stop their foolish obsession with Hartlepool then normal rivalry may once again resume, until then Darlo fans will have to take the gloating. :thumbdown:

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh bob darling, it is YOU'RE not YOUR!

Get your grammar perfected before arguing with Mr Park please.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Oh bob darling, it is YOU'RE not YOUR!

Leave his Nan out of this

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:what if the son/daughter of one the Darlo fans is reading this, you can't stop them reading it but you can stop introducing them to bad language by simply not typing it.
If any of the Darlo fans had a problem, they could just say so.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:29 pm

AndyPark wrote: If any of the Darlo fans had a problem, they could just say so.
One has ..here you go
ted_do wrote:Have to agree with Bob there is far to much swearing on this forum I cant log on read any of the posts if the kids are around just in case they read a post and its full of profanity's , its not on really.
And since he posted that you have managed to swear in another post
Last edited by Fetish_bob on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Fatty eats roadkill wrote:Oh bob darling, it is YOU'RE not YOUR!

I'l take that on board and try to better :o

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Fetish_bob wrote:
AndyPark wrote: If any of the Darlo fans had a problem, they could just say so.
One has ..here you go
ted_do wrote:Have to agree with Bob there is far to much swearing on this forum I cant log on read any of the posts if the kids are around just in case they read a post and its full of profanity's , its not on really.
And since he posted that you have managed to swear in another post
But he hasn't asked me to stop with the swearing? Neither have the admin's. So pipe down until then.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:48 pm

AndyPark wrote:But he hasn't asked me to stop with the swearing? Neither have the admin's. So pipe down until then.
Actually, I've mentioned the excessive profanity on here on numerous occasions.

And none of you fuckers listened. :evil:
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

mikkyx wrote:
AndyPark wrote:But he hasn't asked me to stop with the swearing? Neither have the admin's. So pipe down until then.
Actually, I've mentioned the excessive profanity on here on numerous occasions.

And none of you fuckers listened. :evil:
I'd just put the swear filter back on. Keeps everyone happy.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

So you want a direct request from someone even though the language is wrong. I really want to see your face when your son/daughter picks it up at 5/6 because he/she has read it somewhere.

I've amended my signature and took Cooper off it as he has now left you.

Fetish_bob

Post by Fetish_bob » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 pm

AndyPark wrote: I'd just put the swear filter back on. Keeps everyone happy.
Put the swear filter on yourself ..just don't type foul language it's easy.