NLZ?

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Free_Transfer
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: NLZ?

Post by Free_Transfer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Quakerz wrote:
Free_Transfer wrote:Hahaha I love it when Quakerz kicks off. How the hell I'm not banned is anyones guess but the show must go on! Bunch of seven toed cop outs them mods, Ally comes aross all holier than you and symposium's tantrum was absolutely epic.

And they ban Darlo fans but none of the trolls. Fucking sister shagging wankers.
Ally is an even bigger ball sac than fucking symposium. He is the wanker that allowed a poster to goad us with a Raj Singh avatar, then when we complained he goaded us with comments that the poster had done nothing wrong and he wasn't going to do anything about it.
Aye. Every post I've seen from Ally has had an air of 'im the king of the castle'. Symposium....what more can you say after he cried his eyes out on Saturday night?!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm

You can say all sorts more, like what a big fucking bell end he is?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Young Skin

Post by Young Skin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Just remember guys, they dont HAVE to be a moderator. They do it out of their own time.

I disagree with your ban DL5 and Quakerz but that is the decision they made. Goading the NLZ and the posters on there isn't going to do anyone any favours is it?

A kick in the Jacobs
Team Supported: Narwich

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Young Skin wrote:Just remember guys, they dont HAVE to be a moderator. They do it out of their own time.
Christ on a bike!

It doesn't need moderating - moved elsewhere, possibly, but not people being banned and posts removed.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Young Skin wrote:Just remember guys, they dont HAVE to be a moderator. They do it out of their own time.

I disagree with your ban DL5 and Quakerz but that is the decision they made. Goading the NLZ and the posters on there isn't going to do anyone any favours is it?
I moderate a much bigger and better forum than that pile of shiite Mr Skin. I'm also very fair and don't take sides when I'm on there - I also do it in my own time, and for free. Knowing the job inside out I can tell you that those two clowns are...clowns!

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

northernlad73
Team Supported: Spennymoor Town FC

Post by northernlad73 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm

They must be funny clowns then as they are having the last laugh ;)
Unbelievable Jeff!!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:54 pm

They think they are. You can silence Darlo on one forum and think you're clever, but you can't silence us on our own.

A kick in the Jacobs

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:06 pm

northernlad73 wrote:They must be funny clowns then as they are having the last laugh ;)
The last laugh hasn't arrived yet. It will arrive when we do it.

northernlad73

Post by northernlad73 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Do what Jacobs?
Unbelievable Jeff!!

A kick in the Jacobs

Post by A kick in the Jacobs » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm

northernlad73 wrote:Do what Jacobs?
:lol:

micra3

Post by micra3 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm

northernlad73 wrote:Do what Jacobs?

I thought you knew everything
M I C R A 3

northernlad73

Post by northernlad73 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

I've never claimed to know everything or are you just making things up?
Unbelievable Jeff!!

DL5

Post by DL5 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

northernlad73 wrote:I've never claimed to know everything or are you just making things up?
Do what?

:lol:

Young Skin

Post by Young Skin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Quakerz wrote:

I moderate a much bigger and better forum than that pile of shiite Mr Skin. I'm also very fair and don't take sides when I'm on there - I also do it in my own time, and for free. Knowing the job inside out I can tell you that those two clowns are...clowns!
Fair enough pal, thats your opinion and you're entitled to it of course - and of course I was ignorant to the fact you moderate yourself.

As I said I disagree with you getting the boot but mouthing off here isn't going to do much is it.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:28 am

No, but as I'm banned on there I cannot tell them what I think of them on there. On here I can - they read it - so yes there is a point.

Mr Pip
Team Supported: Marske Utd

Post by Mr Pip » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 am

I could have sworn your PKD on NLZ Quakerz. Unless you have an identical twin. Lol

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Not me mate.

There are lots of Darlo fans remember.