You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Fight Club
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:02 am View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
NO

2004 tickets would not have been sold because the club did realise that annomolize would ocure

:wtf:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 861
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
. :crazy:

_________________
M I C R A 3


Last edited by micra3 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
Hilly

I think it must be right wot the board say about you :roll:

The board? Pray tell.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
No season ticket holder would of been turned away.Provisions would have been in place for genuine ST holders.It was just a way to make more money and not to offend anyone.Too many people on here (actually its probably a very small percentage) aren't bright enough to grasp it



micra3 wrote:
NO

2004 tickets would not have been sold because the club did realise that annomolize would ocure


Every time you post you show yourself up something rotten :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 861
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
micra3 wrote:
No season ticket holder would of been turned away.Provisions would have been in place for genuine ST holders.It was just a way to make more money and not to offend anyone.Too many people on here (actually its probably a very small percentage) aren't bright enough to grasp it



micra3 wrote:
NO

2004 tickets would not have been sold because the club did realise that annomolize would ocure


Every time you post you show yourself up something rotten :lol:



Tops n tails Tops n tails nuff said :lol:

_________________
M I C R A 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
Care to explain what you meant by your post aimed at me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: On top of a 29 year old big chested woman
Team Supported: Darlington
?
micra3 wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
micra3 wrote:
No season ticket holder would of been turned away.Provisions would have been in place for genuine ST holders.It was just a way to make more money and not to offend anyone.Too many people on here (actually its probably a very small percentage) aren't bright enough to grasp it



micra3 wrote:
NO

2004 tickets would not have been sold because the club did realise that annomolize would ocure


Every time you post you show yourself up something rotten :lol:



Tops n tails Tops n tails nuff said :lol:


Wtf have suits got to do with owt?

_________________
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 861
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Fatty eats roadkill wrote:
?
micra3 wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
micra3 wrote:
No season ticket holder would of been turned away.Provisions would have been in place for genuine ST holders.It was just a way to make more money and not to offend anyone.Too many people on here (actually its probably a very small percentage) aren't bright enough to grasp it



micra3 wrote:
NO

2004 tickets would not have been sold because the club did realise that annomolize would ocure


Every time you post you show yourself up something rotten :lol:



Tops n tails Tops n tails nuff said :lol:


Wtf have suits got to do with owt?



Ask Jizz Missprick

_________________
M I C R A 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
Fatty eats roadkill wrote:
Wtf have suits got to do with owt?



Ask Jizz Missprick


Awww bless, he got shown up and is resorting to name calling :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: On top of a 29 year old big chested woman
Team Supported: Darlington
Top and tails are suits with hats micra brain!

You gonna answer hilly as well you keyboard warrior!

_________________
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 861
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Fatty eats roadkill wrote:
Top and tails are suits with hats micra brain!

You gonna answer hilly as well you keyboard warrior!




Tops and tails are suits and hats-thats great exactly what i thought but it was directed at Jizz Missprick because believe it or not he doesn't :thumbup:

Hopefully sorted with Hilly

_________________
M I C R A 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
Fatty eats roadkill wrote:
Top and tails are suits with hats micra brain!

You gonna answer hilly as well you keyboard warrior!




Tops and tails are suits and hats-thats great exactly what i thought but it was directed at Jizz Missprick because believe it or not he doesn't :thumbup:

Hopefully sorted with Hilly

Not sorted at all.

Although you've apologised to me via PM for 'going public', I'm still very annoyed that after on exchange on here you've thrown such accusations around.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20926
Team Supported: Darlington
So someone on the board apparently doesn't like you? Join the club Hilly.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
Fatty eats roadkill wrote:
Top and tails are suits with hats micra brain!

You gonna answer hilly as well you keyboard warrior!




Tops and tails are suits and hats-thats great exactly what i thought but it was directed at Jizz Missprick because believe it or not he doesn't :thumbup:

Hopefully sorted with Hilly


What the fuck are you talking about?

I was right, you literally can't make a post without showing yourself right up. Looks like its not just nasty old jazz who has realised this about you either.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
So someone on the board apparently doesn't like you? Join the club Hilly.

If they don't like me the fair enough I can live with that. I'd to like to know who though so I can hopefully speak to them and sort things out.

What I don't like though is this open ended 'they were right about you' bit. What were they right about?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20926
Team Supported: Darlington
Take no notice Hilly. It might not even be true.

People like wilf (said an official reckons I'm an absolute embarrassment to the club) and micra (said the board were right about you, intending it to be read in an obvious negative way) could be nothing more than attention seekers, and liars.

In fact, they ARE, until they name names.

And if they don't like been labelled as attention seekers and liars, then perhaps they should have thought about that if they aren't prepared to back it up...

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: On top of a 29 year old big chested woman
Team Supported: Darlington
It's BEING, Quakerz not BEEN!

Come on get a grip with what you write!

You should OF seen that I wouldn't be the only one SOULY responsible for being the grammar police! :shock:

Hilly, just be obnoxious and rude to those who make the snide comments, then when they twist on in public it shows them up. Works for me :thumbup:

_________________
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Leeds
Team Supported: Darlington
Hilly - although the accusations are vague and most likely a load of crap, let me know if you want any mention of it removing from this thread...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
botrash wrote:
Hilly - although the accusations are vague and most likely a load of crap, let me know if you want any mention of it removing from this thread...

Appreciate that but lets just let this run it's course for now.

I've only deatl with 3 people from the board; Tori, Tony and Laura and each of them I get on with, which makes this accusation all thr more bemusing.

I've even spoke to Tori who has already said it's a load of rubbish but I'm waiting for a full explanation via PM from Micra.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: On top of a 29 year old big chested woman
Team Supported: Darlington
Please don't hold your breath!!!!!!

_________________
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
Fatty eats roadkill wrote:
Please don't hold your breath!!!!!!

Happy to give him a chance.

He's offered to speak directly to myself over the phone but like I said to him it could get quite heated so I'd rather settle it via PM for now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 am
Posts: 861
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Took a bit of time to get around to this but i want to apolgise to Hilly re comments i made in this thread.I believe that comments made by me to be incorrect.Again sorry Hilly and thanks.

_________________
M I C R A 3


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 6251
Team Supported: Darlington
micra3 wrote:
Took a bit of time to get around to this but i want to apolgise to Hilly re comments i made in this thread.I believe that comments made by me to be incorrect.Again sorry Hilly and thanks.

No problem.

Apology accepted.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group