You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Fight Club
It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Jamm wrote:
The away kit is crap. Putting it politely. Pink? Bloody pink? That's even worse than green. Surely an away kit should have some link to the home kit or badge, which is why I've always preferred a red away kit, i.e. half of our badge is red. But pink? Shite.


Quelle suprise at the ultimate little Englander being outraged at anything remotely different to the norm :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
I'm sorry, I thought this was a forum for Darlo fans to voice our opinions, I think pink is a crap colour for our away kit. That's my opinion. Diversity and all that!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
The away kit is crap. Putting it politely. Pink? Bloody pink? That's even worse than green. Surely an away kit should have some link to the home kit or badge, which is why I've always preferred a red away kit, i.e. half of our badge is red. But pink? Shite.


Quelle suprise at the ultimate little Englander being outraged at anything remotely different to the norm :lol:


Who's a "little Englander"? That's an ignorant and ill-informed label you've used. Oh, sorry, it's you. :crazy: :ugeek: :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Got enough smilies there Jamm? Seems like you're over compensating a bit - then again, a rabid UKIP supported from Richmond will always be a bit sensitive about being called out as a little Englander! :lol:

Too much black on the shirts for your liking?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Got enough smilies there Jamm? Seems like you're over compensating a bit - then again, a rabid UKIP supported from Richmond will always be a bit sensitive about being called out as a little Englander! :lol:

Too much black on the shirts for your liking?


You can't spell, you have the wrong town, you're completely wrong about my opinions, you're just a complete muppet really. :crazy: :shh: :D :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Got enough smilies there Jamm? Seems like you're over compensating a bit - then again, a rabid UKIP supported from Richmond will always be a bit sensitive about being called out as a little Englander! :lol:

Too much black on the shirts for your liking?


You can't spell, you have the wrong town, you're completely wrong about my opinions, you're just a complete muppet really. :crazy: :shh: :D :lol:


Apologies for any typos - I think it can be safely said my spelling and prose are generally pretty faultless on here however.

But the fact that was probably the best thing you could throw at me, plus you having no rebuttal to the fact you are a rabid UKIP supporting little Englander, along with your copious use of emoticons, suggest that you don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to the point I originally aimed at you.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Got enough smilies there Jamm? Seems like you're over compensating a bit - then again, a rabid UKIP supported from Richmond will always be a bit sensitive about being called out as a little Englander! :lol:

Too much black on the shirts for your liking?


You can't spell, you have the wrong town, you're completely wrong about my opinions, you're just a complete muppet really. :crazy: :shh: :D :lol:


Apologies for any typos - I think it can be safely said my spelling and prose are generally pretty faultless on here however.

But the fact that was probably the best thing you could throw at me, plus you having no rebuttal to the fact you are a rabid UKIP supporting little Englander, along with your copious use of emoticons, suggest that you don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to the point I originally aimed at you.


What part of "you're completely wrong about my opinions" do you fail to understand? You are unable to provide any justification for your implied and stated description of my views or character, other than your own prejudiced views. :silent:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Got enough smilies there Jamm? Seems like you're over compensating a bit - then again, a rabid UKIP supported from Richmond will always be a bit sensitive about being called out as a little Englander! :lol:

Too much black on the shirts for your liking?


You can't spell, you have the wrong town, you're completely wrong about my opinions, you're just a complete muppet really. :crazy: :shh: :D :lol:


Apologies for any typos - I think it can be safely said my spelling and prose are generally pretty faultless on here however.

But the fact that was probably the best thing you could throw at me, plus you having no rebuttal to the fact you are a rabid UKIP supporting little Englander, along with your copious use of emoticons, suggest that you don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to the point I originally aimed at you.


What part of "you're completely wrong about my opinions" do you fail to understand? You are unable to provide any justification for your implied and stated description of my views or character, other than your own prejudiced views. :silent:


Other than your countless posts of unequivocal support for UKIP, your St Georges Flag avatar, and the fact you appear to hate anything remotely different to the norm, I have nothing to justify my opinion of you as an archetypal Little Englander.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Got enough smilies there Jamm? Seems like you're over compensating a bit - then again, a rabid UKIP supported from Richmond will always be a bit sensitive about being called out as a little Englander! :lol:

Too much black on the shirts for your liking?


You can't spell, you have the wrong town, you're completely wrong about my opinions, you're just a complete muppet really. :crazy: :shh: :D :lol:


Apologies for any typos - I think it can be safely said my spelling and prose are generally pretty faultless on here however.

But the fact that was probably the best thing you could throw at me, plus you having no rebuttal to the fact you are a rabid UKIP supporting little Englander, along with your copious use of emoticons, suggest that you don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to the point I originally aimed at you.


What part of "you're completely wrong about my opinions" do you fail to understand? You are unable to provide any justification for your implied and stated description of my views or character, other than your own prejudiced views. :silent:


Other than your countless posts of unequivocal support for UKIP, your St Georges Flag avatar, and the fact you appear to hate anything remotely different to the norm, I have nothing to justify my opinion of you as an archetypal Little Englander.


So nothing then, ignorance and prejudice is your guide through life. Interesting. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:

You can't spell, you have the wrong town, you're completely wrong about my opinions, you're just a complete muppet really. :crazy: :shh: :D :lol:


Apologies for any typos - I think it can be safely said my spelling and prose are generally pretty faultless on here however.

But the fact that was probably the best thing you could throw at me, plus you having no rebuttal to the fact you are a rabid UKIP supporting little Englander, along with your copious use of emoticons, suggest that you don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to the point I originally aimed at you.


What part of "you're completely wrong about my opinions" do you fail to understand? You are unable to provide any justification for your implied and stated description of my views or character, other than your own prejudiced views. :silent:


Other than your countless posts of unequivocal support for UKIP, your St Georges Flag avatar, and the fact you appear to hate anything remotely different to the norm, I have nothing to justify my opinion of you as an archetypal Little Englander.


So nothing then, ignorance and prejudice is your guide through life. Interesting. :shock:


No, I've literally just categorised my reasons (all true and backed up with your post history in the off topic room) for you being a little englander in the post above.

Im afraid the fact you either can't read this, or aren't comfortable acknowledging it, is not a reflection on me.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Your reasons are nothing but ignorance and prejudice, you're just boring. And wrong. Always.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Jamm wrote:
Your reasons are nothing but ignorance and prejudice, you're just boring. And wrong. Always.


No, my opinions are based on information and characteristics you have readily displayed on here.

But like I say, if you aren't comfortable with admitting this and find sticking your fingers in your ears whilst yelling 'you're ignorant and wrong' more palatable, fine - just don't try to deflect your own negative traits onto me.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 3654
Jamm, Jazz, take it private please.

Merci.

_________________
Mike Price - @mikkyx
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Your reasons are nothing but ignorance and prejudice, you're just boring. And wrong. Always.


No, my opinions are based on information and characteristics you have readily displayed on here.

But like I say, if you aren't comfortable with admitting this and find sticking your fingers in your ears whilst yelling 'you're ignorant and wrong' more palatable, fine - just don't try to deflect your own negative traits onto me.


Boring, ignorant, argumentative twat. End of. :wave:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Your reasons are nothing but ignorance and prejudice, you're just boring. And wrong. Always.


No, my opinions are based on information and characteristics you have readily displayed on here.

But like I say, if you aren't comfortable with admitting this and find sticking your fingers in your ears whilst yelling 'you're ignorant and wrong' more palatable, fine - just don't try to deflect your own negative traits onto me.


Boring, ignorant, argumentative twat. End of. :wave:


Again - not a single coherent rebuttal. The sign of someone ill at ease with their own bigoted, small minded persona.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 pm
Posts: 577
Location: Northallerton
Team Supported: Darlington
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:
Jamm wrote:
Your reasons are nothing but ignorance and prejudice, you're just boring. And wrong. Always.


No, my opinions are based on information and characteristics you have readily displayed on here.

But like I say, if you aren't comfortable with admitting this and find sticking your fingers in your ears whilst yelling 'you're ignorant and wrong' more palatable, fine - just don't try to deflect your own negative traits onto me.


Boring, ignorant, argumentative twat. End of. :wave:


Again - not a single coherent rebuttal. The sign of someone ill at ease with their own bigoted, small minded persona.


Well, seeing as you've probably been avidly clicking refresh I'll brighten up your sad life with a response.
"Other than your countless posts of unequivocal support for UKIP" - Although a member I don't unequivocally support UKIP, nor do my posts suggest that. I openly criticise policies I disagree with, e.g. the lack of a coherent exit strategy from the EU, this must be via Art50 TEU which forces the EU to negotiate the future relationship before exit, rather than negotiating FTAs etc from outside. UKIP's policy on this is currently unclear. I also think setting a fixed term specific number on permanent settlement is somewhat impractical. I support the smoking ban contrary to UKIP policy which opposes it.

," your St Georges Flag avatar," - are you ashamed of our national flag? Patriotism is not bigotry. You really are desperate.

"and the fact you appear to hate anything remotely different to the norm" - on the contrary, I appreciate diversity in so many things in life. Music being one, very varied. Seeing as you incorrectly and offensively insinuate a racist attitude, how does your brain deal with my liking of ska (e.g. CDs of Specials, Desmond Decker, Trojan ska compilations), reggae (Bob Marley, The Scientist) and blues (Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Delta Blues compilations) music?

, "I have nothing to justify my opinion of you as an archetypal Little Englander."
- Exactly. Anyway, I'm quite a big Englander, although I do make an effort to be not so big, just not enough. But in the attitude sense of the term, I like the political party I'm a member of see England/UK being a global country, proud of our links around the world, not part of a backwards political union. Europe is wonderful, the EU is not. Little Englander? No.


So, seeing as you're the one making unfounded allegations on spurious evidence, I suggest that it is you rather than me who is displaying the characteristics of a bigot: ("a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who thinks that anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong"). I trust that you find my response to your satisfaction and you will cease this pointless mud slinging.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 3654
TAKE. IT. PRIVATE.

Next one to ignore this request can have a couple of days off.

_________________
Mike Price - @mikkyx
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: New Kits (Picture)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:36 am
Posts: 4285
Location: London
Team Supported: Darlington
Sorry Mikky - I had actually knocked it on the head, but it appears old Jamm up there wasn't comfortable enough with how he portrays himself to just leave it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 am
Posts: 946
Team Supported: Darlington 1883
I very much enjoyed reading this thread oddly and fair play to Jamm sticking up for his views. I also don't like the Pink away kit although its seems in Jazz's opinion we are in the minority.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group