Totally Embarrasing Result

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

crusher58
Team Supported: Darlington

Totally Embarrasing Result

Post by crusher58 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:56 pm

the players should hang there heads in shame after this debacle tonight, this will not be the only hammering if we defend like this, we were totally outplayed and sadly outfought,play offs your having a laugh wembley dont be stupid we are facing mid table mediocrity this season if were lucky, as for all the people who say I only come on to moan when we get beat looks like ill be a very busy person till the end of the season on tonights performance, mind u me season ticket might well end up in the bin before then, 2 teams I hate in this league Luton and Crawley but cant blame Luton a class above darlo pure and simple, as for the cup game at Telford cant see this being anything than another dismal day to be a darlo fan, mind you after 40 odd years Im used to it now, well done cooper another great result. :evil:

Darlo.For.Life

Re: Totally Embarrasing Result

Post by Darlo.For.Life » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:57 pm

HERE WE GO. :shh:

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Ah, six unbeaten and you say nowt but here you are five minutes after the final whistle in a defeat to one of the league's best teams.

How predictable. :roll:
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Ah hello, Crusher. Long time no see.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm

crusher58 wrote:the players should hang there heads in shame after this debacle tonight, this will not be the only hammering if we defend like this, we were totally outplayed and sadly outfought,play offs your having a laugh wembley dont be stupid we are facing mid table mediocrity this season if were lucky, as for all the people who say I only come on to moan when we get beat looks like ill be a very busy person till the end of the season on tonights performance, mind u me season ticket might well end up in the bin before then, 2 teams I hate in this league Luton and Crawley but cant blame Luton a class above darlo pure and simple, as for the cup game at Telford cant see this being anything than another dismal day to be a darlo fan, mind you after 40 odd years Im used to it now, well done cooper another great result. :evil:
Fuck off.

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm

crusher58 wrote:the players should hang there heads in shame after this debacle tonight, this will not be the only hammering if we defend like this, we were totally outplayed and sadly outfought,play offs your having a laugh wembley dont be stupid we are facing mid table mediocrity this season if were lucky, as for all the people who say I only come on to moan when we get beat looks like ill be a very busy person till the end of the season on tonights performance, mind u me season ticket might well end up in the bin before then, 2 teams I hate in this league Luton and Crawley but cant blame Luton a class above darlo pure and simple, as for the cup game at Telford cant see this being anything than another dismal day to be a darlo fan, mind you after 40 odd years Im used to it now, well done cooper another great result. :evil:
Go and shoot yourself then!

Free_Transfer

Post by Free_Transfer » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Jesus Christ shut the fook up you silly little cheb.

What were you expecting, a win? How deluded are you? Concentrate on Saturday and hammer them. Then it'll be four games in hand, but promotion next season would do me! So shush.

beatroute66

Post by beatroute66 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:00 pm

crusher58 wrote:as for all the people who say I only come on to moan when we get beat looks like ill be a very busy person till the end of the season on tonights performance...
'for all the people' - AKA everyone.

And where the fuck have you been all year? Why don't you just bin your season ticket and do everyone a favour, you boring get?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

ONE RESULT crusher, get it into context FFS.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:04 pm

mrcoops1984 wrote:Let's be honest. We were never going to win tonight. The likes of Luton and Crawley have spent heaps of cash on the best players in this league. Cash we would never be able to pay for players and wages etc. We will never compete with them and the most we can hope for is a point of them really unless they're having a really bad day.

So let's just crack on with the Telford game, win that and then everything will be okay again :thumbup:
Stop making sense please.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I can understand people being frustrated at a poor (if not entirey unexpected) result, but you don't help yourself crusher. Every post you make seems to be a negative one-make a few positive posts occasionally, and you'd probably get a better response to your thread. It's one poor result on the back of a 6 game unbeaten run. Not the end of the world is it? Saturday is a big game though.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Can't disagree with these points

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm

This thread went well for you crusher! :lol:

crusher58

Post by crusher58 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm

well lads thanx for all your lovely comments i love you all to, as for the 6 games unbeaten how many have we won in the league?
you lot are cracking me up where have i been for the last 6 games, well if you check ive been on, why shouldnt i expect us to beat luton? they are in the same league arent they? do the players go there expecting to get beat? well after tonite and coopers brilliant tactics yes we probably were.
but hey im wrong and we are a brilliant team arent we? wembley here we come eh? i dearly hope im wrong and we get to wembley, but with this present squad im a realist and i firmly beleive we wont, but hey ive been wrong in the past, even though thats hard to beleive. You lot are so easy to wind up, as soon as I come on its lets tell crusher hes a tosser or a wan.. he doesnt know what hes talking about as usual, well ok lads i give up i know nowt, but not criticising a pathetic performance like tonite would be a sin.... :wave:

MikeinBlack

Post by MikeinBlack » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

The result wasn't embarrasing, we held on well for nearly an hour before we faltered. Anything other than a defeat tonight would be a terrific resut for us, and now we need to put this behind us and get something in the cup match at the weekend. Our season isn't over just yet, there is still an awful lot to prove and to play for. The next two matches will go a long way to prove that Coops and the players have the metal that it takes to seriously challenge in this league next season.
COME ON DARLO!

crusher58

Post by crusher58 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 pm

lol i thought it went very well jazz :thumbup:

HarryCharltonsCat

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 pm

crusher58 wrote:Luton a class above darlo pure and simple
And so they should be, the money they have spent and the support they have. It's like Stoke playing at Man Utd. Usually hard to beat, but if Utd on top of their game, 4-0 is no suprise. Tonight Luton were on top of their game.

Not the end of the world, and certainly no reason for the frankly childish strop thrown by the OP.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm

crusher58 wrote:well lads thanx for all your lovely comments i love you all to, as for the 6 games unbeaten how many have we won in the league?
More than we've lost.

I'll concede though that our away form is terrible and becoming a big concern, and I'm not really talking about the result tonight.

danny_88

Post by danny_88 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Serioulsy please f**k off

1 defeat in 7 against a realy good Luton team away from home, Yer maybe we should'nt be getting batted 4-0 luton are a quality team with a huge support they should be beating us especialy at home. But no need for cooper out after 1 bad result.

Get a grip of yourself you clown.
May 7th 2011-Wembley Stadium
Carlsberg FA Trophy Final
Darlington 1-0 Mansfield
CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES OLE OLE OLE

Darlo.For.Life

Post by Darlo.For.Life » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Also lets remember Luton have 8 clean sheets in 10.

HarryCharltonsCat

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm

As previously stated, Luton are capable of dicking anyone in this league. We need to make sure we react poitively on Saturday.

crusher58

Post by crusher58 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm

al-quaker people expect me to post negative points after a defeat i always will, as for posting positive points i have, then they all say im sarcastic, so i cant win lol.
as for pushing for promotion next season well we will need a few better players than we have now to make that a reality mate, and as for holding on for 60 minutes, christ the games 90 minutes not 60, had it been only 60 we may well have had more points than we have ..........as for get a grip danny 88 i have and why should i f..k off when im only telling it as it is, we simply arent good enough fact.... and where have i said in my post cooper out i havent.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 pm

People like Crusher are the reason why alot of good posters no longer come on here. I'm still waiting for him to come on here after a victory and praise the team instead of always turning up after defeats and late equalisers. :roll:

danny_88

Post by danny_88 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm

crusher58 wrote:al-quaker people expect me to post negative points after a defeat i always will, as for posting positive points i have, then they all say im sarcastic, so i cant win lol.
as for pushing for promotion next season well we will need a few better players than we have now to make that a reality mate, and as for holding on for 60 minutes, christ the games 90 minutes not 60, had it been only 60 we may well have had more points than we have ..........as for get a grip danny 88 i have and why should i f..k off when im only telling it as it is, we simply arent good enough fact.... and where have i said in my post cooper out i havent.

Well we must be good enough on our day other wise we wouldnt have beaten and drawn with Wimbeldon, drew at home with Luton and Crawley. Just tonight we were not in it because Luton at home are a quality side with great support most of the time. 1 bad result does not end our season, With a miracle we could reach the play-offs its not over until its mathmaticaly impossible and until then i still belive we can push towards the top 5, this season was never going to be a season where we easily got into the play-offs this season is for building to get fans optamistic and back on our side again which happened when we signed MBW and Hatch, Next season with a few other signings we can be real contenders for top 5 and then we have the Trophy which i think we have a seriously good chance of winning.
May 7th 2011-Wembley Stadium
Carlsberg FA Trophy Final
Darlington 1-0 Mansfield
CHAMPIONEES CHAMPIONEES OLE OLE OLE

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm

crusher58 wrote:al-quaker people expect me to post negative points after a defeat i always will, as for posting positive points i have, then they all say im sarcastic, so i cant win lol.
Nobody expects you to post positive things after a bad result, but if you toned the negativity down a bit, and posted more positive things (as most people associate you with negative posts-rightly or wrongly), then I doubt your negative posts would provoke this sort of reaction! We sounded like we were outclassed tonight, but then we probably should be with Luton's squad and with them being at home.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Hilly wrote:Ah hello, Crusher. Long time no see.
It's amazing how long it takes some people to chew their way out of the woodwork to complain

anus

Post by anus » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

loan_star wrote:People like Crusher are the reason why alot of good posters no longer come on here. I'm still waiting for him to come on here after a victory and praise the team instead of always turning up after defeats and late equalisers. :roll:
Not really, Crushers posts are quite amusing in a miserable but straight to the point kind of way.
He's a passionate fan who's frustrated. I'd rather read any one of Crushers posts than most of the predictable crap that's being spouted on here from the "our "glass is half full brigade", who seem keen to shout down anyone who has an opinion. That's boring, I'd rather listen to my wife talk about the weekends Asda shop.
Tonight was a bad result that was close to being a spanking. Forget the playoffs, we haven't got the squad to go on a 4 game winning streak. As soon as we pick up a couple of niggling injuries we start to look very average.
Rebuilding is needed in the summer and I still have serious doubts about Cooper (sorry half full brigade) but agree that he needs a full pre-season to show us what he can do, before anyone should be calling for his head.
Onwards and upwards....there's still Wembley.

anus

Post by anus » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

BishopQuaker wrote:
Hilly wrote:Ah hello, Crusher. Long time no see.
It's amazing how long it takes some people to chew their way out of the woodwork to complain
Bishop you've been to one game in the last 3 seasons, you've posted over 2500 times, yet you moan that crusher is coming out of the woodwork?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 pm

To be fair, we only look average depth wise when we pick up a couple of niggling injuries because we already have 4 players who have been out long term - that's bad luck really.

Senior and Smith will be back saturday anyhow.

BishopQuaker

Post by BishopQuaker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Although I may not be able to get to every game, I'll listen to as many as I can.
Which isn't easy unless you have the internet.

I agree that this isn't the same as being there, but you at least get some perspective on the games.

While I've been both pleased and disappointed by our results I don't think I've come on here infrequently and slagged off the team before buggering off again for a few months.

I've been a fan for over a decade, regardless of where I happen to be.