Poolie Fan getting his numbers wrong

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Big Tim
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by Big Tim » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILkH8hY ... t_received

Poolie Fan try's to be right by commenting on my Vid, stupid c*nt.

Breedon

Re: Poolie Fan getting his numbers wrong

Post by Breedon » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:19 am

Just ignore the dopey sod mate! Its the traditional way for a jealous Poolie to start talking about League positions and Attendances when we achieve a feat that they are green with envy over such as a Wembley final!

Great vid aswell mate, I've watched it many times and still gives me goose bumps! When Russell made that catch after the goal mouth scramble I remember cheering for it with the same intensity as Liam Hatch's winner the week before! Haha! :thumbup:

PJPoolie
Team Supported: Pools

Post by PJPoolie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 pm

What a truly awful place that looks to watch football, no wonder nobody watches Gateshead. I think they could do ok when they move to a proper football ground, they have the backing financially and a big catchment area. Strangely I think they'd have taken a lot to Wembley, probably more than yourselves.

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:28 pm

PJPoolie wrote:Strangely I think they'd have taken a lot to Wembley, probably more than yourselves.
Lame.

What would you know about going to Wembley anyway?

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Can't you make a post on here without people resorting to shite like that, why is a valid point 'lame' because the word 'Poolie' appears in my username.... thats fucking 'lame' if you ask me...

Gateshead is a town of nearly 200,000 people in a massively football orientated area. Newcastle haven't played at the new Wembley so Gateshead getting there could have seen lots of bandwagon jumpers. I also think that Gateshead will get decent crowds once the new ground opens for the reasons I stated, the athletics place looks awful (I've never been, but watched that clip, it makes the Arena seem atmospheric).

Fuck all do with Pools or Darlo I'm talking about Gateshead! It's not inconceivable that they'd have sold more tickets than yourselves it's not a dig they just have more potential people to sell them to, in a more football orientated area.

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:44 pm

PJPoolie wrote:Gateshead is a town of nearly 200,000 people in a massively football orientated area. Newcastle haven't played at the new Wembley so Gateshead getting there could have seen lots of bandwagon jumpers.
200,000?
I'm not sure about that, I'm sure Gateshead is a shade smaller than Hartlepool, although we'll know better when this years census results are released.
Fair point about the Newcastle hangers on though, I'd say they'd at least equal our following.

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 pm

I googled it out of interest and found this:

http://www.gateshead.gov.uk/DocumentLib ... lation.pdf

191,000 in the Borough of Gateshead according to it.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

these poolietypes just can't help them selves can they .... I love it me ... Darlo at Wembley (again ... :D ) and those poolietypes just can't help their inbred, (has more than one meaning that, when talking about poolietypes), jeolousy of anything and everything Darlo. Two leagues higher and they still flock on here with snide, childish comments ... You just couldn't write it .... Keep it coming poolietypes, the gap may be wide but the chip you all bare is MASSIVE .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wemberlee .... Wemberlee ... etc etc etc ... :wave:

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Hartlepool .... Even the Kit-Kats have 5 fucking fingers !

Wijnhard's_Schlong

Post by Wijnhard's_Schlong » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:03 pm

PJPoolie wrote:What a truly awful place that looks to watch football, no wonder nobody watches Gateshead. I think they could do ok when they move to a proper football ground, they have the backing financially and a big catchment area. Strangely I think they'd have taken a lot to Wembley, probably more than yourselves.
Well, who'd have see this one coming. Captain cock head must be bored at home tonight so what does he do? Head onto Uncovered of course and attempt to belittle the Darlo fans by weighing in with his customary s*** craic.

You must be devastated about the fact that your team of superstars that are mixing it with the big boys still manage to attract fewer supporters than Darlo took to Gateshead. Yes that's the same s*** Darlo, playing against another s*** non-league team, with crap players, in the pointless non-league trophy, that play in the empty soulless bowl, in the jumpers for goal posts league, with no stability for years etc, etc, etc. This must be the reason why you've got that massive fucking chip on your shoulder. Oh and the fact we're going to Wembley for the THIRD time!

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

I'd love to see where I am belittling Darlo? Alright I take the piss a lot.... but this thread I was trying to make a point about Gateshead!!

I'd say the same would apply to Pools and Gateshead if the situation was the same. They'd potentially take more than us.

It's ridiculous this chip I have on MY shoulder though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:17 pm

PJPoolie wrote:I googled it out of interest and found this:

http://www.gateshead.gov.uk/DocumentLib ... lation.pdf

191,000 in the Borough of Gateshead according to it.
Fuck.
Darlo fan getting his numbers wrong.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm

poolietype wrote "It's ridiculous this chip I have on MY shoulder though :lol: :lol: :lol: "

:clap: .... at least he admits to it I suppose .... but he STILL can't help himself .... :lol:

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 pm

I think Gateshead may have taken more "fans" than us. It's quite a big place, plus I'd guess loads of Newcastle fans would no doubt have gone too. And Gateshead haven't been before (maybe?).

But it doesn't matter. As we are off to Wembley, and I can't fooking wait :D