TICKETS

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

jane21purple
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: TICKETS

Post by jane21purple » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 am

i agree with you. i have done the same and got the same reply who is to be believed!!!!!! its not good enough after paying the administration fee on top . someone pull their fingers out

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 am

Ticketmaster issue the tickets. It is their responsibility. We've been over this so, SO many times on here. If you must blame anyone blame them.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

jane21purple

Post by jane21purple » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 am

mikkyx wrote:Ticketmaster issue the tickets. It is their responsibility. We've been over this so, SO many times on here. If you must blame anyone blame them.
rubbish after speaking to the supervisor at ticketmaster Darlo send the tickets out

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 am

jane21purple wrote:
mikkyx wrote:Ticketmaster issue the tickets. It is their responsibility. We've been over this so, SO many times on here. If you must blame anyone blame them.
rubbish after speaking to the supervisor at ticketmaster Darlo send the tickets out
I got my tickets last week. There was a Manchester postmark on the envelope. Do Darlo have an office in Manchester? REALLY?

The supervisor is wrong.

Christophano

TICKETS

Post by Christophano » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 am

jane21purple wrote:
Rubbish?
So you believe this "supervisor" at ticketmaster over the club and all of the people on here who have already done this issue to death?
My tickets arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday this week and the Manchester return address was the same as the return address on some concert tickets I bought earlier in the year, also from ticketmaster.
Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration, but make sure you direct your ire at the correct source.

If the worst comes to the worst you should be able to collect your tickets from the Wembley ticket office on the day. Just make sure you claim your postage costs back from ticketmaster, if you do.

SuperQuaker

Post by SuperQuaker » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:29 am

Well, everyone (like me) who has received their tickets in the post so far has received them directly from ticketmaster. I suggest you ask them to explain that one, if you ring them again.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

karlo-cardiff

Post by karlo-cardiff » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 am

when i phoned ticketmaster they point blank refused to to accept id even bought a ticket through them and told me me it must be the club that was dealing with them-i was then told by the club it was ticketmaster that issued the tickets to them but it was the club that posted them out-a very starnge way of doing things but as long as everyone gets their tickets before they travel then who really cares-i got mine thurs after booking 10 mins after going on sale........

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 am

Its Ticketmaster. Take your fury out on them! My tickets have just arrived after ordering them on April 1st. They came from Ticketmaster direct via Manchester post mark. The "supervisor" at Ticketmaster is definately wrong. Darlo have no input in the distribution !!!!!!

darlo2001uk

Post by darlo2001uk » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 am

jane21purple wrote:
No they do not!

When i spoke to Ticketmaster on Thursday, they firstly asked me which game I was enquiring about and their last question was: Would i like to buy any tickets for any other Darlington games?

I asked him about Hayes and Yeading away next season - but he said he couldn't find those and perhaps they hadn't been made available yet :o

jane21purple

Post by jane21purple » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 am

darlo2001uk wrote:
jane21purple wrote:
No they do not!

When i spoke to Ticketmaster on Thursday, they firstly asked me which game I was enquiring about and their last question was: Would i like to buy any tickets for any other Darlington games?

I asked him about Hayes and Yeading away next season - but he said he couldn't find those and perhaps they hadn't been made available yet :o
At the end of the day it is darlingtons fault as they choose ticket master as they couldnt be bothered to sell tickets. i thought the new ticket office manager came from Middlesborough ticket office and they have more than 7,000 tickets to sell each home game so it should have been a piece of cake for her to organise

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 am

Shut up Jane or whatever your name is .

Edited by uncovered , ned u cannot go on like that because of somebody having a different opinion. Add the fact that this user is a lady makes things even worse.

jane21purple

Post by jane21purple » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 am

Ned_Flanders wrote:Shut the fuck up Jane or whatever your name is , you soppy c*** .
i will take you insults further how dare you use the c word to a woman

darlo2001uk

Post by darlo2001uk » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 am

[quote"]At the end of the day it is darlingtons fault as they choose ticket master as they couldnt be bothered to sell tickets. i thought the new ticket office manager came from Middlesborough ticket office and they have more than 7,000 tickets to sell each home game so it should have been a piece of cake for her to organise[/quote]

And how much would it have cost the club to employ three new people twiddling their thumbs in a ticket office for 5 weeks?

hartburnquaker

Post by hartburnquaker » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 am

Very mature response Ned!!!

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am

We don't have the facilities to deal with it, the club took the option that would give us all an easier method. I bet you don't know that you don't get to choose your seat if your a Mansfield fan.
Stop having a go at the club for fucks sake, do you get a kick out of it or something, your meant to support them, that's what fans do!
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 am

hartburnquaker wrote:Very mature response Ned!!!

Sick to the back teeth of people having a pop at our club for no reason , we are going to Wembley next week and moaning twats are getting on my tits . :shh:

darlo2001uk

Post by darlo2001uk » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 am

Ned_Flanders wrote:

Sick to the back teeth of people having a pop at our club for no reason , we are going to Wembley next week and moaning twats are getting on my tits . :shh:
Couldn't agree more.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 am

My tickets come from Manchester, so this "supervisor" is clearly bull-shitting.

darlo-till-i-die

TICKETS

Post by darlo-till-i-die » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 am

Ned_Flanders wrote: Sick to the back teeth of people having a pop at our club for no reason , we are going to Wembley next week and moaning twats are getting on my tits . :shh:
Well said :clap:
Darington FA Trophy Champions 2011

▒▓██ D █ F █ C █ ♥ ██▓▒

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:40 am

jane21purple wrote:At the end of the day it is darlingtons fault as they choose ticket master as they couldnt be bothered to sell tickets. i thought the new ticket office manager came from Middlesborough ticket office and they have more than 7,000 tickets to sell each home game so it should have been a piece of cake for her to organise
We got to choose our seats.
We didn't have to traipse down to the Arena (which, let's face it, is too far for most of this town anyway).
We didn't have to queue for ages behind people who wanted specific seats. ("I want to sit 5mm off centre of the reddest seat in the block next to the one where the people who don't sing sit but I don't want to be anywhere near the bloke with the drum")
The club didn't have to employ people to sit around all day waiting for people to turn up and buy tickets. They're having enough money troubles as it is, in case you'd forgotten.
The club is now selling tickets next week for those who didn't get them yet.

Ticketmaster have YEARS of experience at doing this. They're the biggest for a reason. You really think they'd fuck up a relatively tiny event like this when they've handled sell out tours for the biggest acts on the planet?

DL5

Post by DL5 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:54 am

Has anyone in Block 113 got theirs yet?, I asked this before but didn't get an answer, they may be sending block by block as they fill up with this being one of the last to get posted.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 am

DL5 wrote:Has anyone in Block 113 got theirs yet?, I asked this before but didn't get an answer, they may be sending block by block as they fill up with this being one of the last to get posted.
Yep. Ordered ours a fortnight ago and got them last weekend.

DL5

Post by DL5 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 am

mikkyx wrote:
DL5 wrote:Has anyone in Block 113 got theirs yet?, I asked this before but didn't get an answer, they may be sending block by block as they fill up with this being one of the last to get posted.
Yep. Ordered ours a fortnight ago and got them last weekend.
Shitcans that theory then :lol: ordered mine on 11th April

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 am

Ned_Flanders wrote:Sick to the back teeth of people having a pop at our club for no reason , we are going to Wembley next week and moaning twats are getting on my tits . :shh:
Hang on a minute, no reason? People are panicking and rightly so because they haven't recieved tickets they ordered a month ago (and also paid admin charges and postage on!).

Now Ticketmaster clearly are a bunch of cowboys going by what fans have been told upon contacting them - nobody who works there knows their arse from their elbow - and that isn't reassuring when you're wondering where the fuck your ticket is.

Now we've established that Ticketmaster are useless and apparantly unable to post out tickets that have had postage paid a frickin month ago, who do we blame?

I say the club should shoulder at least part of the blame for this farce, as it was the club's idea to sell the tickets through Ticketmaster.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 am

At the end of the day, the whole ticketmaster things relies on postmen who can put the right letter through the right letterbox.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

divas

Post by divas » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm

Quakerz wrote: Now we've established that Ticketmaster are useless and apparantly unable to post out tickets that have had postage paid a frickin month ago, who do we blame?

I say the club should shoulder at least part of the blame for this farce, as it was the club's idea to sell the tickets through Ticketmaster.
I don't think you can blame the club - Ticketmaster are supposed market leaders in this field and like you yourself had previously said have fulfilled much bigger events than this. Unless the club had a crystal ball why and how could they have seen this farce coming? If they'd used them previously and had problems then fair enough but we haven't.

Also don't forget that TM are also the official Wembley partner so as a business you'd expect them to be able to get it right. Regrettably they haven't and it just leaves the football club with bad PR. I'm gonna have a word with Alan Murray today see what he has to say

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Keep us informed.

yandarlobhoy

Post by yandarlobhoy » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Quakerz wrote:Keep us informed.
if tickets have been given to d.f.c. to sell on t.m.behalf. as club statement. why am i able
to collect my tickets ordered 8th as per tm instruction. why not send my tickets to me. not d.f.c.

jane21purple

Post by jane21purple » Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am

Ned_Flanders wrote:

yet again a dig at me all i have to say is your not a real man as you can offer an apology

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am

Ned_Flanders wrote:Shut up Jane or whatever your name is .

Edited by uncovered , ned u cannot go on like that because of somebody having a different opinion. Add the fact that this user is a lady makes things even worse.
While I don't agree with what Ned said, why does the fact she's a lady make his insults worse?