Merchandise stalls on High Row

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Chris6098
Team Supported: Darlington

Merchandise stalls on High Row

Post by Chris6098 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I was talking to one of the guys selling Wembley merchandise in the town centre on my way home and he's asked me just to remind everyone they they're selling scarves, hats, t-shirts, flags, etc on High Row and elsewhere in the town centre.

So get yourself down there and purchase what you want :)

Here's too a great day out and a Darlo win on Saturday ;)

divas

Re: Merchandise stalls on High Row

Post by divas » Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm

bet he's made a killing

we_8_poolie

Post by we_8_poolie » Thu May 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Do you think he's overstocked ?

Bizza
Team Supported: Darlo, Newcastle United

Post by Bizza » Thu May 05, 2011 5:52 pm

It's good to know the club will be giving him some stiff opposition :roll:
"The Darlo fans away to our left go ballistic!"

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu May 05, 2011 6:13 pm

DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

The club will have it's own official kiosks on Wembley Way selling all this stuff. I know it's a bit of a pain that you won't have this gear before going / on the way down, but the club won't see a penny if you buy from these traders. They probably don't give a s*** about the club and are just trading off our success.

Wait until you get down there and buy the official stuff. If you're going to spend the cash anyway its far better to send it the club's way.

This isn't about the competency of the club in getting stock in / marketing / tickets blah blah. Yes they could have done better and should have had enough stuff to sell to people, but there will be stuff on the day to buy which helps the team rather than goes in some opportunist trader's pockets.

we_8_poolie

Post by we_8_poolie » Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Tony...do you know for a fact that the club will be selling stuff on Wembley way ? ...or is that what clubs normally do ?

Darlo_Rob

Post by Darlo_Rob » Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Got a car flag the other day from high row. I know it's a bit sad but at least I feel I'm doing as much as the club is to advertise the match. :D

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Yes, I tried to order some scarves and t-shirts over phone myself this week and was told I'd missed them because they'd sent a lot of stock down to Wembley to be sold there. Apparently both clubs are allocated kiosks to sell from. They made a point of saying that there are traders around selling similar stuff but that it's not through the club and so they won't see a penny if I buy from them.

PJPoolie
Team Supported: Pools

Post by PJPoolie » Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

fat tony wrote:DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

The club will have it's own official kiosks on Wembley Way selling all this stuff. I know it's a bit of a pain that you won't have this gear before going / on the way down, but the club won't see a penny if you buy from these traders. They probably don't give a s*** about the club and are just trading off our success.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

TDS

Post by TDS » Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Can confirm that you can get merchandise from Wembley. Was told hats, scalves etc will be available hence nothing in the shop!

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

PJPoolie wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
This is a thread about selling merchandise for a Wembley final, you're way out of your depth.

darlo-brad

Post by darlo-brad » Thu May 05, 2011 6:58 pm

fat tony wrote:DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Wait until you get down there and buy the official stuff. If you're going to spend the cash anyway its far better to send it the club's way.

This isn't about the competency of the club in getting stock in / marketing / tickets blah blah. Yes they could have done better and should have had enough stuff to sell to people, but there will be stuff on the day to buy which helps the team rather than goes in some opportunist trader's pockets.
DO THIS! :thumbup:
Up The Darlo!
FA Trophy Winners 2011

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu May 05, 2011 7:07 pm

fat tony wrote:
This is a thread about selling merchandise for a Wembley final, you're way out of your depth.
I'd imagine League One play off finals were you take twice the amount of people a further distance don't count then?

Or should I be longing for administration, relegation, and the non league day out consolation prize?

Was this bloke who was 'cashing in on darlo's success' dressed in rags??

*awaits sweary replies* :lol: :lol:

Edit: Sorry that should have been relegation X2

Bizza
Team Supported: Darlo, Newcastle United

Post by Bizza » Thu May 05, 2011 7:12 pm

PJPoolie wrote:
fat tony wrote:
I'd imagine League One play off finals were you take twice the amount of people a further distance don't count then?

*awaits sweary replies* :lol: :lol:
I must've missed the part where you lot got to the play off final.
"The Darlo fans away to our left go ballistic!"

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Clearly you did :lol: :lol:

Spyman

Re: Re: Merchandise stalls on High Row

Post by Spyman » Thu May 05, 2011 7:15 pm

PJPoolie wrote:
fat tony wrote:
No, they don't. Any more questions?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm

PJPoolietype wrote: .... actually it doesn't really matter what this poolietype wrote! Its just yet another reminder folks (as if needed) that the "gap" as they love to call it (bless) is still there but that damned chip they've got .... keeps growing and growing and growing .... :lol:

Keep it up poolietypes .... it makes all this even more worthwhile .... Now hows that song go again? .... oh yes I remember now!

Wemberlee .... Wemberlee etc etc etc .... doesn't quite have the same ring or credibilty when you put welsh towns or stadiums in the tune ..... :lol:

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 pm

PJPoolie wrote:
No. What the fuck are you talking about? Does going to Cardiff count as going to Wembley? No, it doesn't.

We're talking about Wembley. You've never been. And you're a dull c***.

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu May 05, 2011 7:23 pm

AIDO wrote:PJPoolietype wrote: .... actually it doesn't really matter what this poolietype wrote! Its just yet another reminder folks (as if needed) that the "gap" as they love to call it (bless) is still there but that damned chip they've got .... keeps growing and growing and growing .... :lol:

Keep it up poolietypes .... it makes all this even more worthwhile .... Now hows that song go again? .... oh yes I remember now!

Wemberlee .... Wemberlee etc etc etc .... doesn't quite have the same ring or credibilty when you put welsh towns or stadiums in the tune ..... :lol:
Fuck me you are using the word 'credibility' before going to the FA Trophy final... you honestly couldn't make it up... hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 pm

now who started the swearing trackielad? .... You being on here in the first place is even more fucking "hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(your chip gets even bigger still) .... :wave:

Ned_Flanders

Post by Ned_Flanders » Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 pm

If PJ was anymore inbred he would be a fucking sandwich ! Piss off you boring c*** .

PJPoolie

Post by PJPoolie » Thu May 05, 2011 7:35 pm

AIDO wrote:now who started the swearing trackielad? .... You being on here in the first place is even more fucking "hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(your chip gets even bigger still) .... :wave:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless!!!!!

Huge chip on my shoulder about Darlo, and rightly so....hang on!

crusher58

Post by crusher58 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:03 pm

oh and didnt we beat you twice in a play off semi, daft inbreed monkey hanging pratt.
you really are a bunch of sad bastards. :wave:

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Thu May 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Poolie you sad fucker, do you never get bored of getting shot down on a Darlo forum?!

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Thu May 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Looking forward to the 2012/13 season where we wipe the floor with Poolies in League 2 after their relegation and our promotion next season ;)
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Thu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Poolie you sad fucker, do you never get bored of getting shot down on a Darlo forum?!
Can you believe he's made 790 posts? The sad little fucker, they've all been s*** put-downs completely devoid of any wit. I think it's hilarious - here's this gimp weaselling around on our board night and day desperately trying to have petty digs at us and he's just stinking the place out with his rank banter. Pathetic c*** :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by fat tony on Thu May 05, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Thu May 05, 2011 8:43 pm

fat tony wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:Poolie you sad fucker, do you never get bored of getting shot down on a Darlo forum?!
Can you believe he's made 790 posts? The sad little fucker, they've all been s*** put-downs completely devoid of any wit. I think it's hilarious - here's this gimp weaselling around on our board night and day desperately trying to have a petty digs at us and stinking the place out with his rank banter. Pathetic c*** :lol: :lol: :lol:
Id be embarrassed if I knew him. What a creepy, unfunny, witless c***.

walshys_wingman_11

Post by walshys_wingman_11 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 pm

pj, If your shanty township's team ever made it to Wembley would the guiness book of records cover it ? :shh:

Norm_D_Ploom

Post by Norm_D_Ploom » Fri May 06, 2011 6:22 am

walshys_wingman_11 wrote:pj, If your shanty township's team ever made it to Wembley would the guiness book of records cover it ? :shh:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PMSL

KCChiefs
Team Supported: Darlington/Forest

Post by KCChiefs » Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 am

PJ Poolie :-

- 3 Wembley Finals
- Trophies in our cabinet
- At time in 91 when you had your best season in a while....we were above you
- Biggest game ever between the 2 clubs, you were embarrased home and away

Granted you have been better in recent times, but i would rather have our history than yours any day, we will be back - whether its next season or the season after.