Not in the FA Cup/Vase

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

quakerlady
Team Supported: Darlington

Not in the FA Cup/Vase

Post by quakerlady » Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 pm

So we cant play in either of these as our application wasn't in on time?
I am sure this has been asked and we had an answer that everything had been sent off etc.
What next???

quakersam

Re: Not in the FA Cup/Vase

Post by quakersam » Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2001

Old club applied. Treat as a new club, new club obviously would miss deadline of april 1st as it wasn't even formed back then
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

wellindarlo

Post by wellindarlo » Tue May 29, 2012 6:05 pm

I also heard that each of our players, once registered, will each receive an automatic 4 match suspension for joining a club which did not agree a CVA. This does not include cup games.

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

wellindarlo wrote:I also heard that each of our players, once registered, will each receive an automatic 4 match suspension for joining a club which did not agree a CVA. This does not include cup games.
so the first 4 games we cant field a team

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 pm

He's joking.

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

I heard that in all new cases where a CVA can't be agreed, the major creditor must play in 75% of all first team games the following season.

GreathamDarlo

Post by GreathamDarlo » Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

I heard they have a new sub section entitled "DARLO"
It is followed by "just do whatever you like to them no other rules need apply. When asked why, just make something up!"

MikeinBlack

Post by MikeinBlack » Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

m62exile wrote:I heard that in all new cases where a CVA can't be agreed, the major creditor must play in 75% of all first team games the following season.
Well, he could always hand over the football share to the Trust, they could find a few down and outs to trundle along to FAHQ and register as Darlington FC, sweet talk S&S, play at The Arena for a season in the Evostick Premier League and there you go Bob's your uncle and the Trust are finally running DFC, as well as being two divisions above The real Darlo. Simples!

I am joking.....

Hey! How about Real Darlington FC as a name?
Last edited by MikeinBlack on Tue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COME ON DARLO!

Ash

Post by Ash » Tue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Darlofan97 wrote:He's joking.
It just shows how ridiculous some of the things that have happened to this club are - this completely sailed through my joke filter too!

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Ash wrote:
It just shows how ridiculous some of the things that have happened to this club are - this completely sailed through my joke filter too!
At first, me too!

wellindarlo

Post by wellindarlo » Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm

m62exile wrote:I heard that in all new cases where a CVA can't be agreed, the major creditor must play in 75% of all first team games the following season.
Very good. :lol:

we_8_poolie

Post by we_8_poolie » Tue May 29, 2012 6:51 pm

All new signings must change their names by deed poll before signing. Reported tonight we've signed Claude Biscuit-Barrell on a 2 year contract.

Lawman3

Post by Lawman3 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Apparently, the FA have told us that we have to wear this strip next season:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/kits/510 ... 1990s.html
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Ash wrote:
And mine. I raised my eyebrows and was trying to figure out the implications - for a moment or two. But yes, at the moment I believe they'll do anything to us.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Return_of_Fetish
Team Supported: Hartlepool

Post by Return_of_Fetish » Wed May 30, 2012 9:50 am

I did say that on May 25th and was ridiculed by some who said you had been entered.
Return_of_Fetish wrote:
al_quaker wrote:We'll just have to win the fa vase when we are eligible for it so we get at lease one game down south!
That may not be this season coming though.If rules haven't changed you may not be eligible for it..Hopefully you will be able to enter it but rules use to state something along the lines of..........

Any Club wishing to take part in it had to have it's application and payment in before 1st April the previous season.

There are other rules regarding sets of accounts/club rules/minutes of AGM that approved accounts etc.
Christophano wrote: One of the board (I think Laura Drew) already confirmed we've applied for next season already.
Run along Bob.
Maybe an apology warranted from that poster

And most certainly one from this poster
quakersam wrote:For fuck sake Bob, you really don't have a clue do you. Laura will have entered the club into the Trophy and Cup regardless of what division we'd of been in. All clubs do that anyway. Clubs that are relegated from Step 4 to Step 5 will also apply for the Cup and Trophy, but once you are relegated to Step 5 you compete in the Vase. You really have no idea so don't even try it
I didn't try it I pointed out rules which appear to have been correct

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed May 30, 2012 10:00 am

Jog on mr fetish!

The club did apply. The FA decided that was the "other DFC" not their new one.

Stirring it again! You're even getting hit on your own board so slink over here!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 am

Bob you weird creepy cocksucker, for the last time, fuck off.

The poolies hate you. We hate you. Everyone hates you.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed May 30, 2012 10:24 am

Return_of_Fetish wrote:I did say that on May 25th and was ridiculed by some who said you had been entered.
Return_of_Fetish wrote:
al_quaker wrote:We'll just have to win the fa vase when we are eligible for it so we get at lease one game down south!
That may not be this season coming though.If rules haven't changed you may not be eligible for it..Hopefully you will be able to enter it but rules use to state something along the lines of..........

Any Club wishing to take part in it had to have it's application and payment in before 1st April the previous season.

There are other rules regarding sets of accounts/club rules/minutes of AGM that approved accounts etc.
Christophano wrote: One of the board (I think Laura Drew) already confirmed we've applied for next season already.
Run along Bob.
Maybe an apology warranted from that poster

And most certainly one from this poster
quakersam wrote:For fuck sake Bob, you really don't have a clue do you. Laura will have entered the club into the Trophy and Cup regardless of what division we'd of been in. All clubs do that anyway. Clubs that are relegated from Step 4 to Step 5 will also apply for the Cup and Trophy, but once you are relegated to Step 5 you compete in the Vase. You really have no idea so don't even try it
I didn't try it I pointed out rules which appear to have been correct
Somebody has missed the point.

Darlington FC did apply before the deadline.

The same Darlington FC that still exists.

The FA have for some reason decided that the original Darlington FC does not exist, despite that being against all precedents previously set.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Wed May 30, 2012 11:39 am

And they wont even refund the entry fee because the club that entered "doesnt exist"!!!!