Stag Parties...

Talk about anything you want in here.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Spyman
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Stag Parties...

Post by Spyman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 am

Quakerz wrote:Strip club followed by a pub crawl and almighty sesh. The disabled and old people will just have to get into the groove, they want equality right?

Don't forget to take lots of sellotape and loctite so you can sellotape the grooms cock and balls together and stick loctite up his japs eye.
We don't know each other well, and I know this isn't tradition, but when the time comes for me, will you be my best man?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

what ever turns you on spyman, I'm sure some girls out there will charge to do that.

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Maybe a drawing class with a nude bird. Night out at the theatre watching a play. Archery. Watching all three lord of the rings movie. Go to a comedy gig.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Stick with paintballing. Old folk and disabled lad in one team, everyone else on the other.

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 pm

what date are you on about going, york races is on oct 12-13 th

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Never went to one but everyone I've ever known who went to the dog racing enjoyed it.

Another one is ten-pin bowling - depends how disabled the disabled person is but they have those ramps to bowl the ball down. Used to go to the American food place next door to the one at Teesside park for a good feed then go bowling. Always had a good time and was a good ice-breaker when I went in a group.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Dave_from_London

Post by Dave_from_London » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 pm

How about a football match during the day then a pissup afterwards? Pubs, clubs and a curry? Thats what id do if i ever got married. Or maybe go to see a comedian? What sort of stuff does the groom like because obviously its his day?

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Take him to a strip club, get him a dance. Get him hammered. Then just in general embarrass gim.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 am

Otherwise known as a standard weekend for AndyPark. ;)
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 pm

mikkyx wrote:Otherwise known as a standard weekend for AndyPark. ;)
Unfortunately I don't know any strip clubs in Darlo!

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Just dodge those transit vans Andy :lol:
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 pm

:lol: Look am laughing.

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:40 pm

AndyPark wrote:
mikkyx wrote:Otherwise known as a standard weekend for AndyPark. ;)
Unfortunately I don't know any strip clubs in Darlo!

Used to be one a few years back on the side of Bojangles..... twas overpriced crap :thumbdown:

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Being Best man ...good luck with that :clap: , these days its a major headache you are expected to be an events organizer, an after diner speaker, a comedian of John Bishop standard and I hope you have sorted out a fully choreographed first dance :thumbup: .

Same with stag do`s I was invited to one last year I said yes I will probably go until I found out it was in Ibiza :wtf: .
I would go for a full day at York by train taking in racing at the naivesmire then on to an Indian and a few drinks round York until the last train home which is about 11.30pm, jobs a good un, no mini buses to sort or people to chase for money who will no doubt drop out the day before.

As I say Good luck and hope everything goes to plan.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:36 pm

ted_do wrote:Same with stag do`s I was invited to one last year I said yes I will probably go until I found out it was going to cost money :wtf: .

Edited for accuracy ;)

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 pm

loan_star wrote:
ted_do wrote:Same with stag do`s I was invited to one last year I said yes I will probably go until I found out it was going to cost money :wtf: .

Edited for accuracy ;)
Aye that is right like, as much as I get on with the lad, 500bar for a weekend on the piss was too much for me.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

ted_do wrote:Being Best man ...good luck with that :clap: , these days its a major headache you are expected to be an events organizer, an after diner speaker, a comedian of John Bishop standard and I hope you have sorted out a fully choreographed first dance :thumbup: .

Same with stag do`s I was invited to one last year I said yes I will probably go until I found out it was in Ibiza :wtf: .
I would go for a full day at York by train taking in racing at the naivesmire then on to an Indian and a few drinks round York until the last train home which is about 11.30pm, jobs a good un, no mini buses to sort or people to chase for money who will no doubt drop out the day before.

That first paragraph is why I make a great best man, except I'm funny as well.

DC

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:56 am

ted_do wrote:Being Best man ...good luck with that :clap: , these days its a major headache you are expected to be an events organizer, an after diner speaker, a comedian of John Bishop standard and I hope you have sorted out a fully choreographed first dance :thumbup: .

You really are a joyless fuck

charlie

Post by charlie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 am

DL_Fourteen wrote:Been given the job of organising a stag do, and running out of ideas.

Age group is 18-66 (including a disabled guy) so that means paintballing and anything too extreme is out. Also there are about 20 of us!

Can't do anything too far flung. Everyone needs to be able to get home in the evening, so Prague, or even Manchester are out. Basically we are stuck with an area from Newcastle to York.
Nothing football (groom is not football fan)
Nothing that is centred purely around drinking. Yes I know that's boring, but given the agegroup, last thing we need is a pubcrawl where the grooms grandad is incapacitated by 6pm and the lads (almost) 18year old brother has been arrested for being unable to hold his drink.

Only things I have considered feasible are a night at the Dogs, or something like a brewery tour.... but I'm sure that's pretty boring! Any suggestions more than welcome!
When is the stag do because i just happen to of won 20 free tickets to sunderland dogs free drink n pie n peas...

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 am

What bout the stripper though Charlie?

charlie

Post by charlie » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 am

He'll have to organise that part himself dear

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 am

Difficult one. On the stripper thing, no doubt the bride will have a view so worth checking.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:20 pm

princes town wrote:Difficult one. On the stripper thing, no doubt the bride will have a view so worth checking.
Sod that. It's a stag do FFS, her thoughts should not come into it.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 am

Hilly wrote:
princes town wrote:Difficult one. On the stripper thing, no doubt the bride will have a view so worth checking.
Sod that. It's a stag do FFS, her thoughts should not come into it.
Exactly, she'll be planning male strippers for hers. Fuck checking if it's okay.

What happens on a stag do, STAYS on a stag do.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am

Unless a visit to the clap clinic beckons!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:37 am

I organised a stag do recently. We went to Newquay, did some surfing and lots of drinking - I've never been to Newquay before and never realised that on a Saturday night it is just wall-to-wall stag and hen groups. I was expecting a fair share, but some bars were almost entirely filled with all-male and all-female groups in fancy dress.

My mates costume, which he didn't know about until that evening, was so offensive the police sent him home to get changed. I've probably never been prouder.

10 points for the first person to guess what it was.

DC

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 am

Spyman wrote:I organised a stag do recently. We went to Newquay, did some surfing and lots of drinking - I've never been to Newquay before and never realised that on a Saturday night it is just wall-to-wall stag and hen groups. I was expecting a fair share, but some bars were almost entirely filled with all-male and all-female groups in fancy dress.

My mates costume, which he didn't know about until that evening, was so offensive the police sent him home to get changed. I've probably never been prouder.

10 points for the first person to guess what it was.
Mankini?

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 am

Spyman wrote:10 points for the first person to guess what it was.
Assless chaps?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am

You're both thinking too tame. I wouldn't be so unoriginal.

DC

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Lederhosen with a 4 foot strap on on his head?