Clark Keltie (the argumentative posts!)

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

botrash

Re: Clark Keltie

Post by botrash » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:
botrash wrote:
bedaledarlo wrote:
botrash wrote:OK, back on topic guys...

If you want to continue the squabbling, keep it to Fight Club:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21957
Botrash I'd just like to get the slander removed please. Great user name for this thread by the way!
What is it specifically you think needs removing?
Jazz accusing me of telling 'Outright lies'. To be fair though he should be given the opportunity to retract it first. The worst thing is he gets away with it and all i want is a public retraction. Unless he wants to look at getting sued. What do you think?
I think this isn't on the subject of "Clark Keltie" for one. If you've got an issue with a post on the newly created split thread, why not voice it there. And flag the offending post if you want it dealt with, unless you want me to trawl through every one of his posts looking for some ambiguous comment?

lo36789
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by lo36789 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

we're back to threating legal action again - I thought this ended when snowscape took MERLIN home!?

Clark Keltie is a professional footballer - he is easily good enough for the Northern League. I'm afraid Bedale that if you make a statement to the contrary you are going to have some people who disagree - in fact in this case all people...chin up I am sure you will come back one day with a statement that may provided a better 2 way discussion!

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:
botrash wrote:
bedaledarlo wrote:
botrash wrote:OK, back on topic guys...

If you want to continue the squabbling, keep it to Fight Club:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21957
Botrash I'd just like to get the slander removed please. Great user name for this thread by the way!
What is it specifically you think needs removing?
Jazz accusing me of telling 'Outright lies'. To be fair though he should be given the opportunity to retract it first. The worst thing is he gets away with it and all i want is a public retraction. Unless he wants to look at getting sued. What do you think?
LMFAO!!!!! :lol:

bedaledarlo

Re: Clark Keltie (the argumentative posts!)

Post by bedaledarlo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Botrash are you for fookin real?!

It's my response to him in this fookin thread to retract the 'outright lies' comment he makes in this thread. I don't give a flying fuck that he is clutching at other threads it's slanderous and he says it in this thread.

So he gets to slander me on the main board then you say I have to seek redress on this fookin board?

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm

:lol:

Jesus H Christ this is incredible :lol:

botrash

Post by botrash » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:43 pm

I really can't see anything on the main board?!

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

botrash wrote:I really can't see anything on the main board?!
Don't worry about him, he doesn't know himself what he's lashing out about.

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Ok Botrash I understand it's left the main board now, my point was that odious little twat has got away with acusing me of 'outright lies' while I was banned for no good fookin reason all day then gets away with having to retract it here.

Don't worry your part here is over I think. The c*** is back, I'll ask it again to retract it's accusation of 'outright lies' or I take action.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 pm

:lol:

Oh my giddy aunt!

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 pm

The words you are looking for are something along the lines 'outright lies' 'unfair comment' and 'I went too far' 'It had nowt to do with the topic anyway' jazz, your aunt can be as amused and delirious as she fookin well pleases.

Keep it simple

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

I look forward to hearing from your lawyers bedale!

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 pm

If that's really how you want it.

A bigger man says sorry. I dont think I've ever seen you do that on here. But then keyboard warriors don't tend to be the big man I suppose.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Uh-huh.

I look forward to hearing from your lawyers!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:25 am

I was going to say sorry on behalf of Jazz but I'm too busy pissing myself laughing at this.

Legal threats, come on bedale, just stick to being wrong in all of your footballing observations!

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:48 am

Jesus wept. Bedale just shut up man, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Q what is funny about someone calling you an 'outright liar' on a public forum.

Tons of people don't post on here because of the very reason Mullet highlighted so it clearly isn't good enough for people to be bullied off the forums, you fookers need to back each other up when slandering people off as well.
We know you Hilly and Jazz enjoy the forums but you make them a ridiculous place to do business.

Are you in seriousness telling me I'm the lone voice on saying Kelts won't 'piss the league?'
He is Mr Marmite and those that think so stay away because c**** like you lot paint everything in black and White, shout people down and abuse them and it's really fooking dull.

There are some half suggesting 'who does he replace' - are they wrong to do so? Are these people 'know nowts' Who should he replace?

And from the genius who slagged off Jamie Chandler, bummed Mark Cooper and celebrated Liam Hatch's electric pace I'll take no fookin lessons on football commentary.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:Q what is funny about someone calling you an 'outright liar' on a public forum.

Tons of people don't post on here because of the very reason Mullet highlighted so it clearly isn't good enough for people to be bullied off the forums, you fookers need to back each other up when slandering people off as well.
We know you Hilly and Jazz enjoy the forums but you make them a ridiculous place to do business.

Are you in seriousness telling me I'm the lone voice on saying Kelts won't 'piss the league?'
He is Mr Marmite and those that think so stay away because c**** like you lot paint everything in black and White, shout people down and abuse them and it's really fooking dull.

There are some half suggesting 'who does he replace' - are they wrong to do so? Are these people 'know nowts' Who should he replace?

And from the genius who slagged off Jamie Chandler, bummed Mark Cooper and celebrated Liam Hatch's electric pace I'll take no fookin lessons on football commentary.
I make the forums a 'ridiculous place to do business'? How so?

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Instead of condemning a person on here committing defamation you fookin back him up!

Its bullying crossed over into illegal activity - if that's not making it a difficult place to operate in then I don't know what is.

Maybe u think I'm going too far, but look what people are saying, they don't like the culture on here so they stay away.

I invite you to consider the many excellent posters who are simply fed up for the good of the forum.

I'm fed up and I have fought several players causes on here against torrents of poorly placed abuse. The one time I merely doubt a players ability to set a league on fire (whilst acknowledging his strengths and condemning the boo boys) I get another tirade of abuse and a ban for a few jokes.

But fine, no problem you backing that up makes you a straight up guy Hilly

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 pm

If this is the subject of a lawsuit, perhaps we should drop it, for the time being?

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:Instead of condemning a person on here committing defamation you fookin back him up!

Its bullying crossed over into illegal activity - if that's not making it a difficult place to operate in then I don't know what is.

Maybe u think I'm going too far, but look what people are saying, they don't like the culture on here so they stay away.

I invite you to consider the many excellent posters who are simply fed up for the good of the forum.

I'm fed up and I have fought several players causes on here against torrents of poorly placed abuse. The one time I merely doubt a players ability to set a league on fire (whilst acknowledging his strengths and condemning the boo boys) I get another tirade of abuse and a ban for a few jokes.

But fine, no problem you backing that up makes you a straight up guy Hilly
Bedale, ive seen no 'defamation'.

All I've seen is you being roundly criticised for having an opinion which is total nonsense. So much so that you've got that wound up with it all that you claim you want to sue individuals - can you see how crazy and embarrassing that is?

Some people (the majority) have a different opinion than you, mainly because your opinions are in the minority. Dont get upset if people roundly disagree.

Anyway, thats it from me. If you think i make the forums a 'ridiculous place to do business' so be it. I'm not going to worry and sue you for defamation because thats what grown ups do. In the words of that Scottish bloke... I'm oot!

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Arsene Wenger signs out eh? This is the cowardly s*** Mullet was on to.

Grown ups don't write what Jazz wrote Hilly. But grown ups hold children to account

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:Arsene Wenger signs out eh? This is the cowardly s*** Mullet was on to.

Grown ups don't write what Jazz wrote Hilly. But grown ups hold children to account
What? So now I'm a cowardly s***? Have you genuinely heard yourself?

You're an embarrassment.

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 pm

You aren't dealing with the fookin issue here Hilly.

You are pretending it isn't there.

You talk of me getting wound up and I am. Somebody on this forum has accused me of telling 'outright lies'

Fuck the Keltie argument, he has taken things too far, criticism is one thing, abuse another, this is slander.

You are saying you 'haven't seen it' and it's there in black and White in his post. Why not read it, then you might notice it crosses the line.

What conclusion am I supposed to draw Hilly?

Would you accept being called an outright liar on a thread where you comment on the footballing merits of a Darlo player?

It's not on and I'm not the only one saying so, but no fine Hilly you're a top bloke

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:You aren't dealing with the fookin issue here Hilly.

You are pretending it isn't there.

You talk of me getting wound up and I am. Somebody on this forum has accused me of telling 'outright lies'

Fuck the Keltie argument, he has taken things too far, criticism is one thing, abuse another, this is slander.

You are saying you 'haven't seen it' and it's there in black and White in his post. Why not read it, then you might notice it crosses the line.

What conclusion am I supposed to draw Hilly?

Would you accept being called an outright liar on a thread where you comment on the footballing merits of a Darlo player?

It's not on and I'm not the only one saying so, but no fine Hilly you're a top bloke
All of this because someone has claimed you were lying? Seriously?

Bedale... calm down for fucks sake.

If this is what happens when someone does this to you, then I dread to think what would happen if something properly serious is said.

Would i accept being called a liar on a thread about football? Sure i would! Its hardly the end of the world and certainly not something I'd be looking to sue over!

As for other people saying it's not on, you've been backed up by your mates. Simple as that. Mates do that when another mate is cornered, regardless of whether they're acting like a prize tit.

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Christophano wrote:If this is the subject of a lawsuit, perhaps we should drop it, for the time being?
The forum's moderators are neutral on this then are they Christaphano?

I would have thought you would have distanced the forum from these comments. No problem defending Raj Singh's rights, but members can feel free to call each other liars no problem.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:Q what is funny about someone calling you an 'outright liar' on a public forum.

It's not funny if it turns out to be true.
See, this even could be a lie. You're making quite a bold comment there, can you prove it? Names of people etc? Not just one or two either - you said tons, meaning many. You could be making it up to back your point up. How do I know it is true?
In your opinion, which you're entitled to. By the way, I'm entitled to laugh at that.
Nope, I'm just saying you are always wrong, which can be entertaining. Other people who share your view about Keltie might not always be wrong about other stuff.
Here we go with the victim card, I'm more than fair when discussing with you.
He should get in the team on merit only, and it is up to the manager to decide who plays.
I never slagged off Chandler, I don't remember it - could this be a lie from you? Prove I slagged off Chandler. I can provide plenty of evidence of me really complimenting him. Overall, I can demonstrate I rated the player.

Bummed Cooper? - what, the manager that took over a club in turmoil with a half built rag tag bunch of somebody else's players and produced a 7th place and a trophy in his first season? That Cooper?

Celebrated Liam Hatch's electric pace? - Really bedey, really? Is this another of your made up facts? The nearest I got to "celebrating his pace" was to make a couple of comments that he was faster than people thought, and I still hold that view. Do I think he's really quick? No. Have I ever? No. Where did you get that from then?
Last edited by Quakerz on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:
I'm fed up and I have fought several players causes on here against torrents of poorly placed abuse.
Yet another vague, general comment. Can you prove any of this, ie with several examples of people slagging players off, you defending against those actual coments and turning out to be right? I can't think of many/any actually, maybe you will prove me wrong. And proof bedale, is not you turning around and saying "you slagged so and so off, I told you he was great, and he was" Because I might disagree even saying what you might accuse me of.

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:
Christophano wrote:If this is the subject of a lawsuit, perhaps we should drop it, for the time being?
The forum's moderators are neutral on this then are they Christaphano?

I would have thought you would have distanced the forum from these comments. No problem defending Raj Singh's rights, but members can feel free to call each other liars no problem.
Give over.
I suggested it's not discussed further (as you say there will be a lawsuit), but you all insist on continuing the discussion.
The problem with Jazz's comment is that he doesn't state what he felt you'd lied about. Generally he's possibly right, as we all lie at times ("yes dear, of course I'll do the dishes" is my common one), but specifically we can't tell.
Jazz, any chance of a clarification?

For what it's worth (probably nowt) I'm not aware of any cases where you've lied, but I do tend to broadly disagree with most of what you say.

bedaledarlo

Post by bedaledarlo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

So cock sure Keltie will piss the league, but no answer as to who he should replace. This sums up our argument history on here Q! My last comment on the matter is I find it insulting to the players that have got us where they have at the top of the league

Q you and I have battled it out over you saying Chandler is not the answer, M Smith, Chris Moore, Liam Hatch's pace, Josh Gray, other players, Raj, attendances, our style of play, you changing your mind 3 times about Cooper, every fookin thing, it's on record we never agree.

I'm officially sick, you've done me in now. I'm by very much no means the first and I won't be the last. Some young pup will grow some balls and put up with being called everything under the sun for the crime of disagreeing with you. I enjoyed our rivalry before your odious friend Jazz arrived a few years ago and I'm sure you aren't too bog-eyed to remember the days when we fought against the anti-Penney crew in 2006 - I'm too busy with my new job to continue this. Honestly. Time for me to log out once and for all.

Feel free to fire any parting shots - once upon a time I would have come back.

You are too agressive young man -

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 pm

bedaledarlo wrote:So cock sure Keltie will piss the league, but no answer as to who he should replace.
Yes Keltie will piss the league. So will Gott and Scott. Nowhere have I said he should replace anyone, that's up to the manager.
This sums up our argument history on here Q! My last comment on the matter is I find it insulting to the players that have got us where they have at the top of the league
But THIS is your problem bedale, you're reading stuff that isn't there and claiming it is part of our history.
Q you and I have battled it out over you saying Chandler is not the answer, M Smith, Chris Moore, Liam Hatch's pace, Josh Gray, other players, Raj, attendances, our style of play, you changing your mind 3 times about Cooper, every fookin thing, it's on record we never agree.
You're just throwing random s*** out there now. I've already denied your accusations about Chandler and Hatch, you need to prove this!

Josh Gray, you're just labelling me for something about Gray there, I never commented on him! This is why Jazz said you tell outright lies!

As for Moore yes I remember that, you were calling for Moore, and width, when we were on a 20 match unbeaten run, without Moore, and width. We disagreed, but now you're sort of firing it back at me as if it proves some sort of point.

The rest, very vague, I've said all sorts about those subjects, so have you, we never agreed, so? In my opinion you were always wrong. You think different.
I'm officially sick, you've done me in now. I'm by very much no means the first and I won't be the last. Some young pup will grow some balls and put up with being called everything under the sun for the crime of disagreeing with you.
I have only called you names when you made truly insane comments or when you've name called me, and don't say you haven't bedale, that'd be dishonest. In fact I've seen you come fishing for me
I enjoyed our rivalry before your odious friend Jazz arrived a few years ago and I'm sure you aren't too bog-eyed to remember the days when we fought against the anti-Penney crew in 2006 - I'm too busy with my new job to continue this. Honestly. Time for me to log out once and for all.
I remember that, we broadly agreed on Penney, but it seems I was wrong about him in hindsight, so it's in keeping with your always wrong record ;)
Feel free to fire any parting shots - once upon a time I would have come back.

You are too agressive young man -
I'm a lot less aggressive than I was 5 years ago and I've been totally fair with you on this thread.