Poor Exodus..

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Poor Exodus..

Post by love it! » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html

In no way, shape or form do I agree with racism but I for one wish he had given up football!

fozzovmurton
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Poor Exodus..

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 am

love it! wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html

In no way, shape or form do I agree with racism but I for one wish he had given up football!
I cannot stand the man, but that kind of treatment is just not called for and should not have any place in todays society

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

shawry

Post by shawry » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

Ex wrote:Fans need to take a step back and really look at it. They pay to come and the boys give their all.
Well some players give their all, others do what he did at Darlo!

The whole article seems a bit of a joke, as the headline says racism nearly made him quit, yet he states that it wasnt racism, it was the investigations due to his behaviour after the incident that nearly made him quit.

Anyway..old news, dont care..

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 am

A great opportunity for a player so undeserving. Wish it was someone like Bowman who was getting the opportunity to line up against Liverpool not him.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Exodus can get fucked, racism is not on. But he still can get fucked.

TwoSaints

Post by TwoSaints » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 pm

No call for racism, he's a prick irrelevant of his race.

wellindarlo

Post by wellindarlo » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 pm

FARE ‏@farenet
AC Milan walk off pitch after racism in friendly against Pro Patria (4 Div). Kevin-Prince Boateng leads, team follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyqFZ_f ... e=youtu.be

DL5

Post by DL5 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Fuck Racism, Fuck Exodus, Fuck yeah!!

spen666

Post by spen666 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but what did he do to Darlington provoke such universal hatred amongst Darlington fans

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 pm

You really have little knowledge of the club don't you, do a search on the forum from last season for the guys actions

spen666

Post by spen666 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks for your help - such a friendly forum

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 pm

A few days after Mark Cooper got sacked, Darlo lost 3-0 at Hinckley in the FA Cup, and one of the players, later said to be Geohaghon, was singing at the back of the bus "Pay me up Mr Chairman". Very disrespectful, especially after an embarrassing defeat where you would think the players would just want to keep their heads down. Anyway Singh went ballistic over it, which we all thought was understandable, Big Ex was shipped out on loan in no time, and Singh then decided to take it out on all the players by cutting their pay whether they agreed or not, and didn't pay some of them at all.

Of course this would have played out one way or another anyway, Singh was looking for a way out, and nobody is going to blame Big Ex for putting us on the road to ruin - but still, his actions were appalling.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Why should I spend my time giving you an explanation for something that you could have researched in 5 mins using a bit of energy on the forum or google, luck for you Quakerz is a bit more tolerant of lazy sarcy fuckwits who come on here to wind people up.

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Bogratsteve wrote:You really have little knowledge of the club don't you, do a search on the forum from last season for the guys actions

He has slightly above zero knowledge of the club he claims to support!

spen666

Post by spen666 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Quakerz wrote:A few days after Mark Cooper got sacked, Darlo lost 3-0 at Hinckley in the FA Cup, and one of the players, later said to be Geohaghon, was singing at the back of the bus "Pay me up Mr Chairman". Very disrespectful, especially after an embarrassing defeat where you would think the players would just want to keep their heads down. Anyway Singh went ballistic over it, which we all thought was understandable, Big Ex was shipped out on loan in no time, and Singh then decided to take it out on all the players by cutting their pay whether they agreed or not, and didn't pay some of them at all.

Of course this would have played out one way or another anyway, Singh was looking for a way out, and nobody is going to blame Big Ex for putting us on the road to ruin - but still, his actions were appalling.
Thanks for that Quakerz - I thought it was something to do with the club going into administration. I recall the story now.

The behaviour of some footballers is so low as to be incredible. I used to wonder how they deal with their consciences, but then I realised they don't have consciences.

Its is behaviour of professional footballers like this that has made me question going to most football league/ premiership games as the layers have no respect for the fans.

As for your ignorant fellow supporter - firstly, I had googled him and it did not show up what he did at Darlington. Secondly if you don't want to waste your time - why bother to post an answer at all.

As for being a sarcy f*ckwit, I would suggest you look up the meaning of the words you use. There is nothing sarcastic about finding out what a story is about.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Fibonacci0112358 wrote:
Bogratsteve wrote:You really have little knowledge of the club don't you, do a search on the forum from last season for the guys actions

He has slightly above zero knowledge of the club he claims to support!
I don't claim to be a Darlington supporter per se. I have an interst in the club abd have done so since being a young child. When I lived in the North East I used to go and watch them when their games did not clash with Newcastle or Spennymoor United ( as they were then).

I moved away from the North East many years ago and watch(ed) Darlington when playing in the South.

I do not claim to follow Darlington to the exclusion of other clubs. I watch many different teams. Until a year ago I was a season ticket holder at Leyton Orient & also at Newcastle. Darlington were always a "second" team for me - hence why I neither live and breathe Darlington, nor do I know everything that happens at the club.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Spen666 - you've been outed, rumbled, sussed, whatever you want to call it. We all know what you have been posting on NLZ, so knock the 'im so insulted, I'm just an impartial fan' act on the head, drop the faux outrage, and fuck off.

spen666

Post by spen666 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:Spen666 - you've been outed, rumbled, sussed, whatever you want to call it. We all know what you have been posting on NLZ, so knock the 'im so insulted, I'm just an impartial fan' act on the head, drop the faux outrage, and fuck off.

Outed? I don't deny who or what I am & don;t claim to be anything I am not,

Ron

Post by Ron » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 am

And once again, someone posts what others do not think worthy and the name calling starts.

The guy says he is NOT a Darlo fan as such, but has an "interest" in the club.

Can any of you people please explain just how the club is meant to attract new fans if, when anyone tries to learn a little about the club you react like this with the name calling?

Every new "fan" has to start at some point, and while any longer term "fan" will have thoughts on the way that man behaved it is about time that some started to think longer term than just enjoying slagging people off for no good reason.

You do not like what someone posts, simple, ignore and move on.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 am

Ron wrote:And once again, someone posts what others do not think worthy and the name calling starts.

Can any of you people please explain just how the club is meant to attract new fans if, when anyone tries to learn a little about the club you react like this with the name calling?

Every new "fan" has to start at some point, and while any longer term "fan" will have thoughts on the way that man behaved it is about time that some started to think longer term than just enjoying slagging people off for no good reason.

Oh for gods sake take your head out your arse and stop blindly white knighting for every idiot who posts on here.

as discussed in numerous other threads spen666 has spent the last 6 months trolling darlo fans on NLZ and finding any reason possible to Paint the club in a bad light.

Why on earth would he get a warm welcome here?

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 am

Just a few posts of this 'impartial' supporter
spen666 wrote:Is this anything worse than Darlington not paying Norton the £2500 they owe them from previous game?

What do you mean, that it was nothing to do with Darlington as it was a previous regime? Either you are the same club and your club sh*t on Norton previously or you are not the same club, in which case you are as the FA correctly say not the same club

If you paid your debts, then perhaps more people would have sympathy with you when clubs do this
spen666 wrote:Why don't Darlington fans admit their club have profiteered from others for years by not paying their debts?

Stinks of double standards from Darlington fans who are happy for their club to rip others off but don't like it when they are the victims.
spen666 wrote:Darlington would know about living beyond their means is. How many times is it Darlington have gone into administration leaving others out of pocket as they have not paid off all their debts?

Its at least 3 times since moving to the Arena, and how many times before that.

Think Darlington are the last club (perhaps after Portsmouth and Rangers) to be accusing anyone of living beyond their means or to be lecturing other clubs on how to run their finances.
spen666 wrote:Yes those fans of Darlington, the same club that have been in administration more times than just about every other club in football history.

The club who have been out of administration for less than 6 months

The same club who have 1/2 season experience in the Northern League - yes well placed to lecture/ advise etc

When Darlington have a track record of successful financial management, then perhaps just then they may be in a position to lecture/ advise others.

Darlington have been the worst run club in football over the last 30 years.,

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 am

I don't know why you're all getting worked-up over this spen666.

He basically sounds like the type of non-entity modern football vomits up; who'd buy one of those half-n-half fans' scarves and feels a sense of entitlement to bore you to death with his surface-level opinions on everything because he watches grassroots football, goes to other teams' games, and wants to 'get a debate going' (Zzzzz). Hence the tedious sniping on NLZ, and this cliche-drenched piece of forum white noise - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22723

Utterly harmless and inoffensive, I'd just ignore.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 am

wellindarlo wrote:

FARE ‏@farenet
AC Milan walk off pitch after racism in friendly against Pro Patria (4 Div). Kevin-Prince Boateng leads, team follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyqFZ_f ... e=youtu.be
I tend to think this walk off will just feed more antagonism, sadly. Couldn't they have just removed these people.

Darlofan97

Post by Darlofan97 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:43 am

spen666 wrote:I don't claim to be a Darlington supporter per se. I have an interst in the club abd have done so since being a young child. When I lived in the North East I used to go and watch them when their games did not clash with Newcastle or Spennymoor United ( as they were then).

I do not claim to follow Darlington to the exclusion of other clubs.
Last month, Spen_666 wrote this:
Before some of you start lambasting me, you may care to remember that I have been and am still a Darlington fan. I have over the years watched Darlington all over the England & Wales, from p*ssing wet nights at the Old Vetch Field to miserable days in England.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 am

This just gets better and better...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 pm

There is a difference between being a supporter and a fan.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 pm

poor spen666 isn't very good at this is he?

Ron

Post by Ron » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:
Ron wrote:And once again, someone posts what others do not think worthy and the name calling starts.

Oh for gods sake take your head out your arse and stop blindly white knighting for every idiot who posts on here.

as discussed in numerous other threads spen666 has spent the last 6 months trolling darlo fans on NLZ and finding any reason possible to Paint the club in a bad light.

Jazz, you are the perfect example of what I meant. Read what I said and think before you go to war. It is not just this guy it is anyone who posts a word that you, and others like you do not like you spew forth your filth.

This site is the worst one I have ever been on for back biting and name calling, and I go on about 30-40 sites,(just reading for info' on most). There is not 1 of them that has as much infighting as this, and it spoils the site for the general reader.

What kind of impression do you think is being put out about the club by what you do ? Certainly it will not make people feel "welcome".

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 pm

Ron wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:

Jazz, you are the perfect example of what I meant. Read what I said and think before you go to war. It is not just this guy it is anyone who posts a word that you, and others like you do not like you spew forth your filth.

This site is the worst one I have ever been on for back biting and name calling, and I go on about 30-40 sites,(just reading for info' on most). There is not 1 of them that has as much infighting as this, and it spoils the site for the general reader.

What kind of impression do you think is being put out about the club by what you do ? Certainly it will not make people feel "welcome".
Ron, I've just read this after replying to you on another thread - I didn't realise you were one of these poor souls who has never been exposed to rude words before.

It would spoil the site for me, and I'm sure many others, if it became a bland agreement-fest where nobody was allowed to call each other names or take the piss out of each other. This place has been like it is now for the last decade and then some, to my memory, and is what makes it a success.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Ron wrote:
Jazz Maverick wrote:

I disagree: spen666 deserves everything he has had directed at him in this thread. And anybody who comes here and doesn't try to troll us is usually made to feel welcome, but only if they deserve it.

With regards to the rest, you say that Jazz et al (I wouldn't be surprised if I'm included in this vague statement) spoil the site for the general reader. So in other words, you mean you. How can you know what does and does not spoil a site for a general reader? You're just projecting your own opinion onto others; just like the rest of the over-sensitive white knight bully brigade.

I personally enjoy a lot of the debate which goes on on this board. If it became overly sanitised and everyone was agreeing with eachother then it would also become far too boring and bland.