This Idiot

Arguments will be moved here. Obey the first and second rules.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Christophano
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: This Idiot

Post by Christophano » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Free_Transfer wrote:Pictures of criminals = cool
Pictures of disabled children = not fucking cool.
We should get this added to the terms of service.

mobi

Post by mobi » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 pm

botrash wrote:This again? And on a match day too when you know nobody is around to keep an eye on it.

Seriously, you asked for the mods to look at it and would accept their decision, then you're on bitching and moaning about it again. Get a fucking life...

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
I have not moaned about the mods decision at all, I don't know what you are even talking about! You might have noticed that the thread continued to be kept alive with posts that contributed nothing, but simply moaned and bitched about me.

The mods did nothing, so I thought it was fair that I made a comment (who wouldn't if you are being slagged off?). Then a mod comes in and accuses me of keeping the thread going with my moaning and bitching! :crazy:

It one big moan and bitch fest, either get over it or stop hiding in the crowd and trying the "lets attack mobi and then maybe someone will like me" option.

botrash

Post by botrash » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm

mobi wrote:I am sure the admins will decide if that is a valid reason for doing nothing. If so, then I will accept their judgement and that's the end of it.

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 am

No problem with the original post. Somebody is stating that this person was ejected from the Billingham game and is supposedly banned, the user who posted that info I trust so have confidence it is correct.

I admit though that I would feel slightly uneasy if people were posting the photos from the fans photos stories making accusations about people and if this happened normally I would delete. On this occasion though I feel it was correct to highlight the issue. No complaint has been received from the person in question.

I feel the mods have dealt with this issue correctly so it is time to move on.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Oh, I'm too late :cry:

number_one

Post by number_one » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 pm

uncovered wrote:I admit though that I would feel slightly uneasy if people were posting the photos from the fans photos stories making accusations
I agree, now I don't have any pictures (I believe DC has several though) but I saw Darlo_Pete curling one out near the corner flag at Billingham, he was smiling when he did it if that makes a difference.