Community Shares: Go Cardless

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

tezza
Team Supported: Darlington

Community Shares: Go Cardless

Post by tezza » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:39 am

Has anyone else received below?
I have e mailed the supporters club and community shares e mail address, but get a bounce back.

Your Direct Debit to Darlington FC Supporters Group has ended

No payments were ever taken against this Direct Debit.

If you would like to reinstate your Direct Debit, please contact Darlington FC Supporters Group. For further assistance, please see the GoCardless Help Centre.

DFCSG Comm Shares

Re: Community Shares: Go Cardless

Post by DFCSG Comm Shares » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:28 am

As the community share offer was based on the necessary agreements being in place before we gathered any pledges we've had to put collection on hold for the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately this means that the Direct Debit authorisation for the Go Cardless merchant has lapsed, hence the auto email you received.

Once we are ready to take payment well contact all prospective investors to set up the payment again.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

DFCAnth

Post by DFCAnth » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:16 am

When I pledged I ticked the option for sending my money in at a later date and didn't provide any bank details. I presume they will contact those who clicked that option at the same time to request their money?

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 pm

yes i received the e/mail as most would have done ,it will have to be set up again.when the club require it.

ron-harbertson-hero

Post by ron-harbertson-hero » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:56 pm

I was worried when I received the email. Thanks for explaining the situation for us.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:14 pm

DFCSG Comm Shares wrote:As the community share offer was based on the necessary agreements being in place before we gathered any pledges we've had to put collection on hold for the next couple of weeks.

Unfortunately this means that the Direct Debit authorisation for the Go Cardless merchant has lapsed, hence the auto email you received.

Once we are ready to take payment well contact all prospective investors to set up the payment again.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Probably would be best to send an email to those who received the Go Cardless email - it's only because I come on here I found out why that email was sent.