Fixtures out tomorrow

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, botrash, charlie, uncovered

TangerineDream
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:17 pm
Team Supported: Salford City
Location: Wherever Salford City play

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by TangerineDream » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:57 pm

darlocity wrote:Are we likely to have a 500 ticket allocation or has the away allocation increased due to their upgrade of the stadium. Was hoping to take my lad (8 years old) with me.
You'll get between 1000 to 1200 in my estimation. The whole of the covered stand - which has now been completed - at the opposite end of the ground to your last visit and a section of seating close to that. The old Nevill Road grandstand has been demolished which means we have a three sided ground for the time being.

See you then!

biccynana
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by biccynana » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:35 pm

onewayup wrote:Good guess my arse, it was released who we played before Pete,s post , at
1-48 I believe.
Have I missed something onewayup? Pete’s prediction was Tues, and fixtures released Weds :?
"I asked for a drink. That's a wet glass. Bring me a proper drink." Lt Cdr EKR S, March 1963.

Beano
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by Beano » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 pm

I wonder why he have been allocated Harrogate for our Xmas double header as opposed to York.

lo36789
Posts: 7990
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by lo36789 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 am

Beano wrote:I wonder why he have been allocated Harrogate for our Xmas double header as opposed to York.
If I am not mistaken do we not choose who we play over the Xmas double header?

If we had played York it would have been a waste of what would already have been a high attendance.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11513
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 am

biccynana wrote:
onewayup wrote:Good guess my arse, it was released who we played before Pete,s post , at
1-48 I believe.
Have I missed something onewayup? Pete’s prediction was Tues, and fixtures released Weds :?
Exactly my first post about our first opponents was made before the fixtures were released.

User avatar
don'tbuythesun
Posts: 1421
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:12 am

Nice one Pete! Lottery numbers please!

onewayup
Posts: 1518
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by onewayup » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 am

Apologies, Pete I totally got it wrong. Jumped in with both feet ,I blame the sun.again apologies Pete.

User avatar
Darlo_H
Posts: 1919
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:39 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by Darlo_H » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:51 am

lo36789 wrote:
Beano wrote:I wonder why he have been allocated Harrogate for our Xmas double header as opposed to York.
If I am not mistaken do we not choose who we play over the Xmas double header?

If we had played York it would have been a waste of what would already have been a high attendance.
Do we? I figured the league just grouped local/big games together, the clubs actually choosing each other would make more sense.

York got North Ferriby over the same period last year as well.
Jazz Maverick wrote:If I win the 50/50 draw I'm going to use the money to pay a tramp to throw dog s*** at you.

lo36789
Posts: 7990
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by lo36789 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm

I can't remember if it was this level or below where you almost apply for who you would want to play.

It may have just been an EvoStik thing not sure.

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11513
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:39 am

onewayup wrote:Apologies, Pete I totally got it wrong. Jumped in with both feet ,I blame the sun.again apologies Pete.
No problem.

SwansQuaker83
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm
Team Supported: Swansea (and Darlo of course)

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by SwansQuaker83 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Going to take the day off for York away... make a day of it...

Darlo_Pete
Posts: 11513
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Salford away for me, they've brought in lots of new players and they may not be as strong at the start of the season, as later on. Whoever it is, we have less than a day until we find out.
Well I did try to tell you. :D

User avatar
JamesDarlo
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:06 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Fixtures out tomorrow

Post by JamesDarlo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:Salford away for me, they've brought in lots of new players and they may not be as strong at the start of the season, as later on. Whoever it is, we have less than a day until we find out.
Well I did try to tell you. :D
Great prediction :thumbup:

Post Reply