Salford

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Re: Salford

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 am

Not sure if this has been posted here yet but the Supporters Coach to Salford leaves Park Place in Darlo at 11am next Saturday. The fare is £20 with a £5 reduction for Juniors but only if they are travelling with an adult who will be responsible for them.

Full details on how to book a seat are on the travel page on the DFCSG website.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

D_F_C
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by D_F_C » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:32 pm

divas wrote:DFCSG will be helping any exiled members with a ticket for the match as usual - members will be contacted in due course.

As the article state, additional out of work hours slots will be looked at volunteer dependent.
There are plenty of tickets, everyone who wants one will get one, please let's remain calm and above all else courteous to one another - some of the emails I've received this morning are disgusting.
I think this needs highlighting. The reaction of some on twitter was pathetic. As usual, happy to slag some people off, but not volunteer or make constructive suggestions

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Divas, you're all doing a great job! Much appreciated.

dfc4me

Post by dfc4me » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Those who have been whinging about not enough time for general sales should have joined the DFCSG then they would have had more choice or could have picked them up at the match.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 pm

dfc4me wrote:Those who have been whinging about not enough time for general sales should have joined the DFCSG then they would have had more choice or could have picked them up at the match.
Some people just don't get it and probably never will. It'll always be us and them as far as their relationship with the football club goes. I think we're all a bit thicker-skinned about it these days.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

darlocity
Team Supported: Darlington-Man City

Post by darlocity » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:03 pm

Could anyone please advise. I have just renewed my DFCSG membership yet my son (8 years old) is not a member. I was intending to travel up to the Dolphin centre on Wednesday from Rotherham to purchase a ticket for the Salford game and one for my son. The selling criteria for the tickets is one per person. Do you think I would be able to get a child's ticket with my membership or would they expect my son to be a member. Any help/advice will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Emdubya

Post by Emdubya » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:23 pm

darlocity wrote:Could anyone please advise. I have just renewed my DFCSG membership yet my son (8 years old) is not a member. I was intending to travel up to the Dolphin centre on Wednesday from Rotherham to purchase a ticket for the Salford game and one for my son. The selling criteria for the tickets is one per person. Do you think I would be able to get a child's ticket with my membership or would they expect my son to be a member. Any help/advice will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
Can't give you an official answer to this but you will find the ladies that are selling the tickets very accommodating.I would be very surprised if you were turned down.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:25 pm

You could always sign your son up as a member while there and then you'd definitely be able to.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:27 pm

I've just bought mine online because I'm an exile it's so simple, so no need to travel up you can pick them up on the day... Save the planet!!!

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 pm

darlocity wrote:Could anyone please advise. I have just renewed my DFCSG membership yet my son (8 years old) is not a member. I was intending to travel up to the Dolphin centre on Wednesday from Rotherham to purchase a ticket for the Salford game and one for my son. The selling criteria for the tickets is one per person. Do you think I would be able to get a child's ticket with my membership or would they expect my son to be a member. Any help/advice will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
Just ordered mine online.

I dont think an 8 year old is going to get pissed and run on the pitch so im sure if you email them and do a bank transfer they will have 2 at the ground for you.They are hoping tickets will be at the turn style again as per last season.

For more info email is : tickets@DFCSG.co.uk they are very helpful.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:07 pm

Darlocity don't travel up! The system works fine, just get in touch with dfcsg and they'll sort payment and leave them on the away turnstile. You can just show your membership when you get there.

darlocity

Post by darlocity » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:26 pm

Many thanks for all your help/assistance. I have emailed the ticket office/people and hoping to get it all sorted tomorrow.

Darlo1235

Post by Darlo1235 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:18 pm

How many tickets have we sold so far anyone know?

MCFCDarlo3

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:00 pm

darlocity wrote:Many thanks for all your help/assistance. I have emailed the ticket office/people and hoping to get it all sorted tomorrow.
Hope you get sorted.Great you are taking your lad,took mine at that age and he loved it.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Same here, like gentle brainwashing! Mascots at Feethams, late nights driving home from Forest, Bramall Lane and Bradford, tears at Wembley, dragging their mates along and even now they still come with me at 30+. Brilliant.

darlocity

Post by darlocity » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:18 am

MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
darlocity wrote:Many thanks for all your help/assistance. I have emailed the ticket office/people and hoping to get it all sorted tomorrow.
Hope you get sorted.Great you are taking your lad,took mine at that age and he loved it.
Looks good for the tickets. My son still is yet to fall in love with it even though this will be his 4th game. Thinks he enjoys the half time hot dog more than anything else. May even look at going to the Cityzens Saturday before the match.

Darlo1235

Post by Darlo1235 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Anyone know how tickets sales are going heard on Twitter it's only around 200! I got mine on Monday ticket number 2077 don't know if anyone has bought one yesterday or today to see how we are doing

MCFCDarlo3

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:12 pm

darlocity wrote:
MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
Looks good for the tickets. My son still is yet to fall in love with it even though this will be his 4th game. Thinks he enjoys the half time hot dog more than anything else. May even look at going to the Cityzens Saturday before the match.
Have you got tickets for Sat am? If need let me know by pm

Feethams 1966

Post by Feethams 1966 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Illuminating to see on Salfords's website how they feel they couldn't have a tougher start to the season than by facing Darlington on Saturday. Let's hope we don't let them down. I think both teams will be up for it and hope that our joint rivalry will produce another entertaining and sportsmanlike game - with us winning of course!

darlocity

Post by darlocity » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:00 am

MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
darlocity wrote:
MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
Have you got tickets for Sat am? If need let me know by pm
Yes I booked them tonight. Will spend a couple of hours there then make my way to Salford. Thanks anyway.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:44 am

That's going to cost you in hot dogs!

darlocity

Post by darlocity » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:45 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:That's going to cost you in hot dogs!
Also a KFC on the way home.....

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:27 pm

You must be minted. Back in the day I used to say bring butties and a drink and took drinks and mars bars for half time.....it was a quid for kids at league cup games.

darlocity

Post by darlocity » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:28 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:You must be minted. Back in the day I used to say bring butties and a drink and took drinks and mars bars for half time.....it was a quid for kids at league cup games.
Remember those days well.