Chris Hunter injury

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

poppyfield
Team Supported: Darlington

Chris Hunter injury

Post by poppyfield » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:58 am

Has fractured his Tibia by all accounts, got to feel for the lad, be out for some time I would think :thumbdown:
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

LoidLucan

Re: Chris Hunter injury

Post by LoidLucan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:41 am

Terrible luck, he must be gutted after starting the season well. Hope his recovery goes as smoothly as possible although you'd have to fear that it could well be season over.

norwich darlo

Post by norwich darlo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 am

LoidLucan wrote:Terrible luck, he must be gutted after starting the season well. Hope his recovery goes as smoothly as possible although you'd have to fear that it could well be season over.
Let's hope it's not, when i heard it on the radio I was fearing bad ligament damage if it is a fracture hopefully the lad will play again this season speedy recovery Chris.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes, hopefully it isn't a complicated fracture & it is possible to recover enough for the run in at the end of the season. RB is a problem position for us and this injury just makes it even more difficult. Chris had pace which others are lacking, but hopefully MG can reshuffle the back 4 and call on squad members who haven't contributed much to date. Someone has got the chance to make that shirt his own at least for a few months.
Anyway, here's wishing you a speedy recovery Chris!

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:49 pm

jjljks wrote:RB is a problem position for us and this injury just makes it even more difficult.
Is Marrs injured? Last season other than Nottingham at Salford didn't think there was a better RB in the division.

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:51 pm

lo36789 wrote:
jjljks wrote:RB is a problem position for us and this injury just makes it even more difficult.
Is Marrs injured? Last season other than Nottingham at Salford didn't think there was a better RB in the division.
Came on for Hunter, so guessing not.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:41 am

We didn't have a problem at right back last season and have exactly the same players in that position this season.

How exactly is it a problem position for us???

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:56 am

Hope Hunter makes a quick recovery - looked a nasty injury.

Marrs was our most consistent defender last season, so we've got a very good player to come into the team. My only concern is his lack of game time so far this season - I hope he's not rusty, as he'll be coming up against a very good player this afternoon