Ground Development Fund

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo Since 68
Team Supported: Darlington

Ground Development Fund

Post by Darlo Since 68 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Some eagle eyed among you may have seen that the Ground Development Fund on our fundraising page jumped up last night.

I have been able to add in some of the donation amounts paid into our fundraising account. I will be adding more over the next few days.

I appreciate that we have been asked about the donations and where they are going.

I can assure you that the funds are held with the DFCSG and we have them allocated for the next phase of the seat fundraising pitch.

From now on I will be adding in to the figure on our website, those amounts that are donated for the seating fund.

This will include the amounts received via our bucket collections, 50/50 winner donations, Andrew Foulds raffle amounts from our away trips, lottery winnings donated back and any one off donations that come our way.

I thank everyone who has contributed, no matter how small the amount may be, as together we will achieve our target.

don'tbuythesun

Re: Ground Development Fund

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Excellent, half way there!

poppyfield

Re: Ground Development Fund

Post by poppyfield » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Lets make it a '£5 Bucket Day' on Saturday, lob in that spare fiver, go on you know it makes sence :D
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg