Blyth on Saturday

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

Blyth on Saturday

Post by onewayup » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:06 pm

I am unable to attend this game due to other commitments, I really hope that Darlington f.c put a very good show up for the new management duo. And maybe take all three points getting us back up into the playoffs places, after all we have only lost one player from a very good team on their day. Onwards and upwards with Darlington f.c ,Tommy Wright,and alan white. :thumbup:

theoriginalfatcat

Re: Blyth on Saturday

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Beck is missing too.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Don't get too many away games at the moment, so really looking forward to this game. Hopefully the team will do us and the new management team proud. Should be a great game and atmosphere.

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Dan Maguire injured and Hopson got taken off due to a knock last week.

Will certainly boost our chances were those two not to feature.

JE93

Post by JE93 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 pm

We could really do with Brown being fit enough to play. Put him in the centre of that defence and mice Galbraith back to LB and the team that started on Saturday really is a different proposition.

Bartlett
Marrs, Brown, Collins, Galbraith
Turnbull, Portas
Thompson, Syers, Gillies
Cartman

That team is good enough to get a result if we can defend well. Also hope Jameson gets a good reception from our fans. Was a key player for 2 and a half seasons.

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:05 pm

onewayup wrote:I am unable to attend this game due to other commitments, I really hope that Darlington f.c put a very good show up for the new management duo. And maybe take all three points getting us back up into the playoffs places, after all we have only lost one player from a very good team on their day. Onwards and upwards with Darlington f.c ,Tommy Wright,and alan white. :thumbup:
Hopefully these other commitments will also leave you with no time to post. :wave:
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

Feethams 1966

Post by Feethams 1966 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Hopefully these other commitments will also leave you with no time to post. :wave:[/quote]

That was an uncalled for comment.

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 pm

quaker4life wrote:
onewayup wrote:I am unable to attend this game due to other commitments, I really hope that Darlington f.c put a very good show up for the new management duo. And maybe take all three points getting us back up into the playoffs places, after all we have only lost one player from a very good team on their day. Onwards and upwards with Darlington f.c ,Tommy Wright,and alan white. :thumbup:
Hopefully these other commitments will also leave you with no time to post. :wave:
Didn't really need to post this

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:54 am

JamesDarlo wrote:
quaker4life wrote:
At least you two have spared him the trouble of being butthurt himself.

Now if you'll excuse me gentleman I have a long winded post to type about how we should have accepted Raj Singh's investment and forced Mowden out of the Arena.
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:37 pm

quaker4life wrote:
JamesDarlo wrote:
quaker4life wrote:

Now if you'll excuse me gentleman I have a long winded post to type about how we should have accepted Raj Singh's investment and forced Mowden out of the Arena.
The Darlington FC Cyprus Branch fully endorses this post.

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 pm

quaker4life wrote:
JamesDarlo wrote:
quaker4life wrote:

There is so much negativity on this board it's unbelievable. Posting a positive harmless post about the club you'll get stick.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:00 pm

In fairness, onewayup sets himself up for it with his ridiculously OTT "Everything is wonderful, no one should question anything" attitude.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

bertbanger

Post by bertbanger » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:35 am

i guess its not all ticket?

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 am

bertbanger wrote:i guess its not all ticket?
No it isn't, but the fans will be segregated.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Back on to the subject. We need to be getting some kind of positive result if we hope to have a chance at making the play-offs.

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:Back on to the subject. We need to be getting some kind of positive result if we hope to have a chance at making the play-offs.
Could turn our season were we to get a result, ramp up players confidence and prove we're still capable of going up.

DarloDave40

Post by DarloDave40 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Apart from the “Fun Bus” anyone know if there’s any other buses travelling we could do without the outcome of last year!!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 pm

I've got room for 2 in my car if anybody needs a lift, picking up at 11-45ish in town, send me a pm if you're interested.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I've got room for 2 in my car if anybody needs a lift, picking up at 11-45ish in town, send me a pm if you're interested.
Which town?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Spyman wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:I've got room for 2 in my car if anybody needs a lift, picking up at 11-45ish in town, send me a pm if you're interested.
Which town?

Shildon, Still watching Brodie hoping he will turn up again

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

JamesDarlo

Post by JamesDarlo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:37 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Spyman wrote:
Which town?

Shildon, Still watching Brodie hoping he will turn up again

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:03 am

Spyman wrote:
Which town?

Not London spy. :lol:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:13 pm

I presume the Wetherspoons pub in Blyth, is called The Wallaw that is mentioned in this thread?