GAINSBOROUGH vs LEAMINGTON Tonight

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

loan_star
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: GAINSBOROUGH vs LEAMINGTON Tonight

Post by loan_star » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Darlogramps wrote:ImageImageImage

This too much fun. So much for this by the way.....
loan_star wrote: No, I just cant be arsed wasting too much time on the subject since we will never agree. Got more to my life than laboring a point on here like you do.
Put your toys back in the pram and stop swearing and ranting. It's embarrassing that you've got so upset by what someone says on the internet.

And in your foul-mouthed rant, you can't now take the moral high ground about discussing the people.

You're an embarrassment fella.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Aww bless - a grown man who claims to be intelligent and have achieved a lot. Reduced to that level of response. Sad.

My point = proven. I'll leave you to carry on embarrassing yourself.
Last edited by Darlogramps on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Because you crack me up. You're a comedian. You think that only your opinion is correct. Tedious in the extreme. You probably watch question time and shout at the telly when people say stuff you dont agree with.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:35 pm

There's only one person embarrassing themselves and that's not loan star. Gramps we all know your opinion on TW, just give it a rest. TW appears to have the backing of most fans on here.

QUAKERMAN2

Post by QUAKERMAN2 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:There's only one person embarrassing themselves and that's not loan star. Gramps we all know your opinion on TW, just give it a rest. TW appears to have the backing of most fans on here.
Well put Pete,like me its best to try and ignore these posts, very difficult as we all have our opinions so best to just move on to the next post and just give a long yaaawnnn.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Yes let's all agree with each other.

Is that what you do when you and your mates go to the game? Or the pub? Just sit and agree?

This is a forum for discussion. Nothing wrong with people giving their opinions and backing them up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:58 pm

Spyman wrote:Yes let's all agree with each other.

Is that what you do when you and your mates go to the game? Or the pub? Just sit and agree?

This is a forum for discussion. Nothing wrong with people giving their opinions and backing them up.

There’s one thing discussing something and another talking down at people who disagree as though they are thick. It’s not a nice trait but it’s one that certain people round here get a kick out of.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:There's only one person embarrassing themselves and that's not loan star. Gramps we all know your opinion on TW, just give it a rest. TW appears to have the backing of most fans on here.
I don't think he does. And is Uncovered the only gauge of fan opinion?

And anyway, I'm not going to keep quiet about my opinion. The more you tell me to shut up, the more I'll keep going on.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 pm

loan_star wrote:

There’s one thing discussing something and another talking down at people who disagree as though they are thick. It’s not a nice trait but it’s one that certain people round here get a kick out of.
Given everyone is now slagging me off, I'm entitled to defend myself.

Loan_star I don't see why I have to accept everyone's opinions. That's not condescending people, it's more that I don't respect everyone's opinion. They can express their opinions but likewise I can then criticise it.

There's plenty of people I disagree with but have rational discussions with. Spyman, Quakerz, Super Les being examples in the last week.

The people who I get into rows with are people like yourself, who seem to think your opinion is beyond criticism, or others on this thread who tell me to shut up because they don't like hearing me put across a reasoned case against a manager they like.

So it's not that I condescend people (only you claim that). It's simply you don't like what I say or how I say it. Yes I'm forthright and combative and that upsets people. But take it or leave it. I won't apologise for that. I think a lot of people don't like their opinions to be challenged, you included. Look at your reaction here, hilariously over the top, to the point of abuse and personal insults.

Now we can be sensible and leave it like adults or we can continue a childish bitchfest. Which is it to be?

TheDenverMan
Team Supported: N/A

Post by TheDenverMan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:08 am

DarLOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KOOOOOONICHIWA

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:08 am

Darlogramps wrote:

And anyway, I'm not going to keep quiet about my opinion. The more you tell me to shut up, the more I'll keep going on.

Uncovered represents fans feelings and the majority of posters that post are still giving TW they're support. Uncovered is the main gauge of fans opinion, unless you know something different.

Alfie

Post by Alfie » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

Uncovered represents fans feelings and the majority of posters that post are still giving TW they're support. Uncovered is the main gauge of fans opinion, unless you know something different.
I'm not sure you can say with any confidence that Uncovered is the main gauge of fans opinion. I don't know - does anyone- what proportion of our fans read, and perhaps more importantly, post on here, and if the Uncovered posters are truly representative of the total fan base.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 am

Alfie wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

I'm not sure you can say with any confidence that Uncovered is the main gauge of fans opinion. I don't know - does anyone- what proportion of our fans read, and perhaps more importantly, post on here, and if the Uncovered posters are truly representative of the total fan base.
Unfortunately we don't have anything else. Before the Chorley home game I talked to 5 or 6 home fans and none of them wanted TW to be sacked, but it isn't very representative I'm afraid.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:57 am

Darlogramps wrote:
loan_star wrote:

Given everyone is now slagging me off, I'm entitled to defend myself.

Loan_star I don't see why I have to accept everyone's opinions. That's not condescending people, it's more that I don't respect everyone's opinion. They can express their opinions but likewise I can then criticise it.

There's plenty of people I disagree with but have rational discussions with. Spyman, Quakerz, Super Les being examples in the last week.

The people who I get into rows with are people like yourself, who seem to think your opinion is beyond criticism, or others on this thread who tell me to shut up because they don't like hearing me put across a reasoned case against a manager they like.

So it's not that I condescend people (only you claim that). It's simply you don't like what I say or how I say it. Yes I'm forthright and combative and that upsets people. But take it or leave it. I won't apologise for that. I think a lot of people don't like their opinions to be challenged, you included. Look at your reaction here, hilariously over the top, to the point of abuse and personal insults.

Now we can be sensible and leave it like adults or we can continue a childish bitchfest. Which is it to be?

All because I said that in my opinion we were improving and that if we kept improving the results would come. Yet you accused me of contradicting myself, not being very bright etc. and you expect me to just sit back and let you twist my comments so you can rant on?

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 am

Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

Yes I know different. Uncovered can be a fair barometer, but it's not representative of every fan. Far more Darlo fans are NOT on Uncovered. Uncovered covers a small percentage, of which there's a diverse range of opinions.

I spoke 5 or 6 mates at the game last week who don't want Wright in charge. All that shows is people hang around with people who have similar views.

And I'd love to see your evidence for saying the majority backing Wright. In no way am I going to claim to know the mind of near enough the thousands of individuals who follow Darlo (different to attendance I hasten to add). So you seem to be claiming some informed wisdom deprived from everyone else.

You're speaking subjectively, from your own experiences. That's not in any way representative of everyone else's opinion.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:18 am

Loan_Star - your bruised ego and cry-bully tactics are getting tedious. If you've got anything else to say, send me a DM and we'll thrash it out there.

Remarkably there is a semblance of a debate on football in this thread. I think people would prefer to read that than our bitchfest.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 am

It’s you that’s tedious. I have no wish to DM you. We don’t agree so what’s the point?