Bucket Collections

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo Since 68
Team Supported: Darlington

Bucket Collections

Post by Darlo Since 68 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Today's collection raised a fantastic £248

Thank you everyone.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Allan Quatermain

Re: Bucket Collections

Post by Allan Quatermain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:37 pm

My pals & I who attend matches together had a 'bucket bet' yesterday, we put a quid each in, one of us put a bet on with profits going to 'the bucket'. Having a winning bet yesterday guarantees £20 to start off the collection in a fortnight. We'll be doing that for all home matches for the rest of the season.
Alun's promise to the fans: “I’ll make sure I’ll bring players in that are value for money and I want players that want to play for Darlington Football Club, want to progress and move up the league and show the fans that passion.”

DARLO333

Post by DARLO333 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Allan Quatermain wrote:My pals & I who attend matches together had a 'bucket bet' yesterday, we put a quid each in, one of us put a bet on with profits going to 'the bucket'. Having a winning bet yesterday guarantees £20 to start off the collection in a fortnight. We'll be doing that for all home matches for the rest of the season.
Winning on a 20/1 shot , well done :clap:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:40 pm

DS68 why not add today's collection amount to this thread you have already created? You could also do the same with you're 50/50 thread, which is also on the front page of threads.

shawry

Post by shawry » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:DS68 why not add today's collection amount to this thread you have already created? You could also do the same with you're 50/50 thread, which is also on the front page of threads.
If you do it via tapatalk then they aren't on the front page. Does it really matter? It's relevant info that people actually want to know.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:DS68 why not add today's collection amount to this thread you have already created? You could also do the same with you're 50/50 thread, which is also on the front page of threads.
Imagine getting wound up about someone making new posts on a messageboard.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY