You are here: darlofc.co.uk » Board index » The Uncovered Forums » Virtual Feethams
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:05 am View unanswered posts | View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20959
Team Supported: Darlington
I wonder what happened to him?

When he turned down the new contract at Spendy I thought he must have had something lined up but it doesn't seem so.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 2356
Team Supported: Darlington
He's still in hiding after that splendid comedy own goal.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Posts: 5798
Team Supported: Darlington
LoidLucan wrote:
He's still in hiding after that splendid comedy own goal.


To be fair, hiding isn't something I would accuse Tait of. Acting like a knob sometimes yes, hiding no!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:31 am
Posts: 534
Team Supported: Darlington
Tommy has a replacement lined up for Heaton :o :o


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 am
Posts: 1483
Team Supported: Darlington
Would we welcome Tait back? when he played for us he did ok and I for one was sorry to see him leave , yea I know he can be a bit of a knob but the vibes obviously got to him.
I suppose the question is he good enough player now to join Darlo, would he improve the squad and would he want to take penalties :lol: ?

_________________
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 pm
Posts: 2419
Team Supported: Darlington
poppyfield wrote:
Would we welcome Tait back? when he played for us he did ok and I for one was sorry to see him leave , yea I know he can be a bit of a knob but the vibes obviously got to him.
I suppose the question is he good enough player now to join Darlo, would he improve the squad and would he want to take penalties :lol: ?

NO and NO he is a badge kissing short pulling up toss pot


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am
Posts: 951
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
His time has passed. Bailed out for the "Heed Shilling" at the wrong time.

Poor Joe "Always an Amateur,...never a Pro"


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts: 1469
Team Supported: Darlington
I'd take him back (on an acceptable wage). He's a very experienced players who we know is more than capable of playing at this level. That experience is something we're lacking in the squad presently. He's also no soft touch. We need a bit more grit at the back. Plus we know he can score goals with his head...oh wait.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Posts: 1456
Team Supported: Darlington
dickdarlington wrote:
I'd take him back (on an acceptable wage). He's a very experienced players who we know is more than capable of playing at this level. That experience is something we're lacking in the squad presently. He's also no soft touch. We need a bit more grit at the back. Plus we know he can score goals with his head...oh wait.

Cannot see how it would work for him financially if he came to us unless he is still employed at GAS which is Brad Groves company.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 pm
Posts: 975
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
QUAKERMAN2 wrote:
dickdarlington wrote:
I'd take him back (on an acceptable wage). He's a very experienced players who we know is more than capable of playing at this level. That experience is something we're lacking in the squad presently. He's also no soft touch. We need a bit more grit at the back. Plus we know he can score goals with his head...oh wait.

Cannot see how it would work for him financially if he came to us unless he is still employed at GAS which is Brad Groves company.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


We've signed Burn from Bristol Rovers now so this is probably a moot point.

_________________
@tonywaters


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 2356
Team Supported: Darlington
Don't know what eventually happened with Tait but Bradley Fewster rejected Spendy's offer to stay if he took a wage cut and has joined Blyth.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 am
Posts: 205
Team Supported: Darlington
Guess who’s on trial for York tonight..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 68
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_CR wrote:
Guess who’s on trial for York tonight..




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 68
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_CR wrote:
Guess who’s on trial for York tonight..


Whoever it is has scored for them.According to tweets, the trialist is having a good game.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 am
Posts: 205
Team Supported: Darlington
He's also just scored them, in the correct net this time.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 2356
Team Supported: Darlington
Looks very much like he'll be signing.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4176
Team Supported: Darlington
LoidLucan wrote:
Looks very much like he'll be signing.
No one cares.

Tait left us years ago, and only a handful of obsessives, who bizarrely still can't get over MG, give a stuff about York.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 1339
Team Supported: Darlington
I think some wanted him to sign for us.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4176
Team Supported: Darlington
Vodka_Vic wrote:
I think some wanted him to sign for us.
Except we signed Burn a few weeks back, so Tait returning was never going to happen.

It's more the case that this will be just another reason for The Obsessives to get wound up about York and MG.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 11104
Team Supported: Darlington
York are welcome to Tait, we won't improve there defensive line and it just goes to show the quality of Gray's signings.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20959
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
I think some wanted him to sign for us.
Except we signed Burn a few weeks back, so Tait returning was never going to happen.

It's more the case that this will be just another reason for The Obsessives to get wound up about York and MG.


You're as obsessive about the so called "obsessives", as the so called "obsessives" are about Gray.

PS Fuck Gray, I hope he fails worse than any of the biggest failures in history. Popcorn at the ready for this season, York City followed on twitter, Red and Blue Net bookmarked, bring it on.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am
Posts: 951
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Two of yesterdays men ... nothing to see here ...move on


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4176
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
You're as obsessive about the so called "obsessives", as the so called "obsessives" are about Gray.


Hardly. I simply can't understand why, 10 months after his departure, people are still commenting on every move MG and York makes.
It's bemusement, not obsession.

And I'll keep expressing that opinion to The Obsessives, however much it winds you up.

Quakerz wrote:
PS Fuck Gray, I hope he fails worse than any of the biggest failures in history. Popcorn at the ready for this season, York City followed on twitter, Red and Blue Net bookmarked, bring it on.


I said a few months ago MG was driving certain Darlington supporters mad. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20959
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
You're as obsessive about the so called "obsessives", as the so called "obsessives" are about Gray.


Hardly. I simply can't understand why, 10 months after his departure, people are still commenting on every move MG and York makes.
It's bemusement, not obsession.

And I'll keep expressing that opinion to The Obsessives, however much it winds you up.


LOL you think you're winding me up? I couldn't care less mate, I'm happy to be classed as an "obsessive" if that's what you want to call me because I can't stand him.

I just find it funny that you go on and on about the "obsessives" that's all. You say you're not obsessive but bemused, though...

Well I'm bemused too.

I'm bemused as to how the ferret faced fuck is still in a job when he has a full time budget in a part time league and he's lost more matches than he's won!

Darlogramps wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
PS Fuck Gray, I hope he fails worse than any of the biggest failures in history. Popcorn at the ready for this season, York City followed on twitter, Red and Blue Net bookmarked, bring it on.


I said a few months ago MG was driving certain Darlington supporters mad. This is exactly what I'm talking about.


Wibble. :lol:

I don't like the bloke and to be honest I'm over egging it a little bit for fun.

However, I'll stop now because I don't want this descending into a full blown, backward and forward, dull as fuck "grampathon"

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Last edited by Quakerz on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Posts: 11164
Location: Darlington
Team Supported: Darlington
Grampathon :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
18/19 Season:
LDWDLDLWDLLWWDDDDLLLL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 11104
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
I think some wanted him to sign for us.
Except we signed Burn a few weeks back, so Tait returning was never going to happen.

It's more the case that this will be just another reason for The Obsessives to get wound up about York and MG.


And you weren't obsessed with getting rid of TW? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4176
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
You're as obsessive about the so called "obsessives", as the so called "obsessives" are about Gray.


Hardly. I simply can't understand why, 10 months after his departure, people are still commenting on every move MG and York makes.
It's bemusement, not obsession.

And I'll keep expressing that opinion to The Obsessives, however much it winds you up.


LOL you think you're winding me up? I couldn't give a shitt mate, I'm happy to be classed as an "obsessive" if that's what you want to call me because I hate the cunnt.

I just find it funny that you go on and on about the "obsessives" that's all. You say you're not obsessive but bemused, though...



Evidently, given the nerve I've touched, you clearly do get wound up by the suggestion you're obsessed, given the level of namecalling and swearing you've sunk to.

As for your "I know you're an obsessive, but what am I?" routine, it's a bit old hat. Take an accusation and throw it back on someone. Children do it in the playground.

Sadly your MG obsession is dragging you down Q.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Last edited by Darlogramps on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4176
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlo_Pete wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Vodka_Vic wrote:
I think some wanted him to sign for us.
Except we signed Burn a few weeks back, so Tait returning was never going to happen.

It's more the case that this will be just another reason for The Obsessives to get wound up about York and MG.


And you weren't obsessed with getting rid of TW? :roll:
Pete, given the weird grudges you hold against other clubs, I don't think you should be suggesting to anyone they're obsessed about anything.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:32 pm
Posts: 20959
Team Supported: Darlington
Darlogramps wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
You're as obsessive about the so called "obsessives", as the so called "obsessives" are about Gray.


Hardly. I simply can't understand why, 10 months after his departure, people are still commenting on every move MG and York makes.
It's bemusement, not obsession.

And I'll keep expressing that opinion to The Obsessives, however much it winds you up.


LOL you think you're winding me up? I couldn't give a shitt mate, I'm happy to be classed as an "obsessive" if that's what you want to call me because I hate the cunnt.

I just find it funny that you go on and on about the "obsessives" that's all. You say you're not obsessive but bemused, though...



Evidently, given the nerve I've touched, you clearly do get wound up by the suggestion you're obsessed, given the level of namecalling and swearing you've sunk to.

As for your "I know you're an obsessive, but what am I?" routine, it's a bit old hat. Take an accusation and throw it back on someone. Children do it in the playground.

Sadly your MG obsession is dragging you down Q.


As it happens, I edited out some of the swearing and Gray namecalling before you even replied - because I was only doing that to exaggerate my point to you that I don't like him. I re-read it and in in hindsight I thought it a bit unneccessary - as you already know my position on him.

However, that aside, why did you feel the need to turn away from that subject and post an assumption about me "given the nerve I've touched"

Believe me, (or not) my nerves are untouched, this is nothing more than two blokes disagreeing on the internet, big deal.

And so the seed of another "grampathon" is sown, because I just know from experience that you're not going to be able to leave it at that.

_________________
Image

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017


Last edited by Quakerz on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Joe Tait
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 4176
Team Supported: Darlington
Quakerz wrote:

And so the seed of another "grampathon" is sown.


You were the one who said you didn't want a long argument. You can't get involved in an argument and then complain when people reply.

Either don't respond, or don't complain when I reply to you. You can't have it both ways.

_________________
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group