No easy games

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

No easy games

Post by onewayup » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:34 pm

There are no easy games in this league however some are harder than others, our start was not great but hopefully we can now pick up a few points and get a winning run put together, three /four wins for anyone and they will be in the mix at the top. I think we can achieve that with a little bit of the luck that was missing at the blyth game, Kidderminster down to 10 men after 15 mins was always going to be a struggle.
Onwards and upwards with Darlington fc. Keep the faith gentleman. :thumbup:

quaker4life

Re: No easy games

Post by quaker4life » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:00 pm

love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:07 am

There are never any easy games in this league. On their day any side is capable of beating any other side, especially now Salford are no longer with us. I agree there is no need to panic, a 4 point haul over the coming Bank Holiday fixtures will steady the ship.

banktopp

Post by banktopp » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:There are never any easy games in this league. On their day any side is capable of beating any other side, especially now Salford are no longer with us. I agree there is no need to panic, a 4 point haul over the coming Bank Holiday fixtures will steady the ship.
Chorley might disagree with you there Pete.
5 wins out of 5 and yet to let a goal in.

biccynana

Post by biccynana » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:53 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:There are never any easy games in this league. On their day any side is capable of beating any other side, especially now Salford are no longer with us. I agree there is no need to panic, a 4 point haul over the coming Bank Holiday fixtures will steady the ship.
Jeez, is it Cliche-a-thon a time already? ;)

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:28 pm

banktopp wrote:
I very much doubt Chorley will run away with the league, but they certainly have a good start to the season.

jjljks

Post by jjljks » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:27 am

Seems to be a strong correlation between keeping a clean sheet and winning points. Can someone please point this out to Tommy Wright and our coaching staff :?: ;)

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:
banktopp wrote:
I very much doubt Chorley will run away with the league, but they certainly have a good start to the season.
Still believe this Pete??

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:08 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:
banktopp wrote:
Still believe this Pete??
Yep of course.